FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > 2ND Anniversary Party@Blackpool Connections This Saturday 2 sd August

2ND Anniversary Party@Blackpool Connections This Saturday 2 sd August

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our 2ND Anniversary Party Vicars & Tarts Theme Free Buffet Dungeon Gloryholes PVT Rooms Cinema Sauna Jacuzzi Couples Single Men Single Girls Open And All Welcome 9PM Till 3AM B.Y.O Alcohol Just Come No Membership Fees For Any One Making This Swingers Club The Place To Party

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otty 1266Woman  over a year ago

mansfield

Me and my friend will be attending this night as it is also my sisters birthday aswell can't wait

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

looking forward to this event it will be a good night time to celebrate with good friends and witches

I will be at this Fab club Connections on the Saturday evening Swingers 2nd August and its also one of my feb friends birthday.Its going to be another great night with lots of action.x

bignips it will be good to see you here looks like its going to be a busy weekend

we are going to need more towels and lockers. almost run out on sat. roll on weekend connections is buzzing sat nights your hosts d and s x

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

If i can find a meet, i would love to try this club out!!

you would be made to feel welcome and looked after jewel probably the most chilled out club around

By *ittle miss cock suckerWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

guess I will have to go too seeing as its my birthday too lol mite bring you something dave

oh not another witch maz cant cope ha ha

By *ncoreMan  over a year ago

poulton

Why can we not access the "Blackpool connections" profile? It says we are either blocked or admin have suspended their profile? Intended to go twice in August. Why would we be blocked when we have never had any business with connections whatsoever??????

well did not think we was going to be open two years with all that want on with the council i did not think it was going to be and it is so its the clubs birthday this Saturday and this club is doing well with people coming week in week out and its the people that come here that makes this club not me so there's going to be a big free buffet and boy are we going to party I want to say a big thank you to all the people that come to the club you make it a good place to come not me Chris Blackpool Connections Swingers club

its going to be a great night looking forward to it .might even get a massage off tarzan

Haha Tarzan massage always are rewarding oils at the ready females only tho sorry guys ....

if you have not been to this club yet its a friendly place come meet me d and s plaster Davey and the funtarzan its the place to party with no membership fees look at reviews in clubs on here we know how to party

By *nglishdavieMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"If i can find a meet, i would love to try this club out!!"

you sorted a meet yet?

» Add a new message to this topic