FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > TUESDAY 5th AUGUST 2014 BLOOD SPORTS GREEDY GIRL GANG BANG FOR SARAH USER NAME SALISBURYFULL SWOPCPL

TUESDAY 5th AUGUST 2014 BLOOD SPORTS GREEDY GIRL GANG BANG FOR SARAH USER NAME SALISBURYFULL SWOPCPL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onkeydicksparties OP   Man  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

TUESDAY 5th AUGUST 2014.PERIOD BARE BACK GREEDY GIRL GANG BANG.

THIS IS A BLOOD SPORTS GANG BANG Sarah will be on her period and will be bleeding it will be messy so only book if this is for you.

Sarah is a greedy and sexy lady in her 20'S. She is part of a couple attending on her own her user name is SALISBURYFULL SWOPCPL

PLEASE NOTE.

Bare back gang bang. Your welcome to have safe sex if so bring plenty of condoms.

You can cum where you like inside or out.

WHITE GUYS ONLY FOR THIS ONE.

NO ANAL

All i can say for those that book in you will not be disappointed nice body,nice firm titties, and a very nice tasting wet pussy. To find out more you need to book in for this one or you will miss out big time.

For this gang bang we looking for a few nice clean guys with manners. Gang bang starts at 8.30pm you must arrive on time.

8.30pm to 11.30pm

NO TIME WASTERS ONLY BOOK IF YOU INTEND TO SHOW UP. Please message me if you want to be on the guest list. Established doing our famous gang bangs since 2008. Tried the rest now try the best. Your party host Ric. Please book now.

Single guy entry £30

donkeydicks gang bangs are some of the best in the world come and see for your self.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

Each to his own.

Due to a very high demand for this blood sports fetish there is now only two spaces left then we will be fully booked.

As we have had so much interest with this type of gang bang i am sure we will be doing some more if you miss out on this one.

So many kinky people on here that are in to this sort of party eachy to their own i say.

Now fully booked demand was very high reserve list now in operation

» Add a new message to this topic