FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > T-GIRLS & ADMIRERS NITE THIS FRIDAY 8TH JULY---All Welcome

T-GIRLS & ADMIRERS NITE THIS FRIDAY 8TH JULY---All Welcome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a great event night for T-Girls and Admirers, in our usual spotless clean venue.

A great night out in the safety of our club to dress, socialize and have fun.

First timers welcome and we shall have experienced dressers in the venue to help with tips for dressing and make up.

We have now added a new Dressing room, for those who wish to get ready with a bit of privacy, the room is well lit with mirror, dressing table, stools, clothes rail/stand ect.

This is open to all cross dressers, tv's, transexuals transgendered. couples and singles. and anyone else inbetween

Cost: £10pp

Dresscode: Dresscode: Fetish, sexy,Smart/casual ie; shirt & pants (no trainers)

Please contact us to request for your name to be put onto the guest list, upon confirmation you will receive full venue details.

Like all our events you may just chat, socalize and have a laugh, or use the play rooms for your pleasure, the choice is yours.

If you wish to find out more about the nights at TheUnit please see our website, link for this can be found in the club section here on fabswingers, under Northwest.

TheUnit Team

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

We are in August now... I'm a blonde so I do typing errors like that also LOL...

...But Tgirls should visit Liquid sauna in Blackpool for their special daytime tgirl/admirer party Friday August 8th AND go on to the Unit Friday evening August 8th as well....

Oops sorry that enter button, lol added last mo th yes correction it is august,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ow just wish I could have come along but ill be working at connections. but ill get there one night. hope it works out for you guys your a lovely couple love Samantha x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am intending to visit liquid and the unit; if all goes well the only thing I will be able to do on Saturday is crawl!

"I am intending to visit liquid and the unit; if all goes well the only thing I will be able to do on Saturday is crawl!"

We will look forward to meeting you on friday hun

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I am intending to visit liquid and the unit; if all goes well the only thing I will be able to do on Saturday is crawl!"

Mmmm Gabby you naughty slut - you will love Liquid this Friday afternoon and you will be stretched, tied and happy at The Unit Friday night....

The numbers are looking great for tonight, people coming from all over, with a mixture of

tv's , ts's, couples and single guys.

dont forget to mail us if you wish to be added to the guest list and receive full venue info

thanks Tina

» Add a new message to this topic