FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > DONKEYDICKSPARTIES HALLOWEEN PARTY SAT 25th OCT PART ONE....SAT 1st NOV PART TWO..100 came last year

DONKEYDICKSPARTIES HALLOWEEN PARTY SAT 25th OCT PART ONE....SAT 1st NOV PART TWO..100 came last year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onkeydicksparties OP   Man  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

SATURDAY 25th October Halloween party part one. 100 came last year.

SATURDAY 1st November Halloween party part two. 100 came last year.

.............................OUR VENUE IS FANTASTIC VALUE.............................

........................SINGLE FEMALES..........FREE ENTRY........................

........................Tv and Ts Dressed...............£10 ENTRY........................

........................COUPLES..........................£20 ENTRY........................

........................SINGLE GUYS...................£30 ENTRY........................

New opening times 8.30pm to 4am.

And we do not have an age limit of over 21 like most clubs. FAB SWINGERS ACCEPT OVER 18's AND SO DO WE.

DRESS CODE..

Halloween costumes most welcome.

Sexy for females.

Smart casual for single guys. (Smart clean jeans ok)

***NO TRAINERS ALLOWED***NO TRAINERS ALLOWED***NO TRAINERS ALLOWED***

This includes all soft drinks hot and cold.

We offer a FREE cooked breakfast with tea of coffee for every couple that stays over. Eat as much as you want for FREE!!!!

And our stay overs are FREE of charge.

Where can you get all that for FREE yes you read it right FREE only at _onkeydicksparties on a Saturday night

No need to book on line we make booking nice and simple just message me to my profile for a booking for this Saturday.

My user name on fabs is _onkeydicksparties

Come and see why so many couples and single females come to us on a Saturday night come seek out your Bargain night. We lead and others follow in providing a first class party for like minded swingers.

We operate a BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE. Wines are so cheap now in the super market you can get one for £2.99 Why pay £9.99 which is what you can expect to pay at some clubs. Making your night cheap as possible.

Established and doing parties in our club since 2008.

Please book now of ask for an info pack.

Donkeydicksparties looking after the money in your pocket with no hidden extra's like some other clubs.

READ OUR CLUB REVIEWS. And see why we are the second highest rated in the country we think we have got it right here for you to enjoy.

We have over 758 glowing positive club reviews in less than three years.

We have over 871 rated verifications.

We have been established running _onkeydicksparties in Salisbury since 2008.

YOU HAVE TRIED THE BEST ...NOW TRY THE CHEAPEST BEST CLUB IN ENGLAND.

We look forward to seeing you here on SATURDAY.

We are only 9 miles of the main A303 easy to find.

And we are only 5 min by taxi from Salisbury train station.

We are taking bookings now for this big party please do not miss out get your names on the guest list.

_onkeydicksparties serving the south west with quality parties for you to enjoy at bargain prices.

These parties are brought to you by your party host Ric.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bookings going very fast if you want to come please do not leave it to last min this event was a total sell out last year please book now.

By *umpwithusCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We are booked in been told their Halloween parties are gr8t who else is going please private message us

By *ikersteve250Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I can't wait i am booked in for both parties it would be a crime to miss out on all the fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait for them to start, loved last years very busy, get ur names down now so u don't miss out x

By *umandpleaseCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Put our names down please

Spaces going fast please do not miss out on this party the venue is decorated and looking very spooky. See you all Saturday.

Close to topping last years attendance numbers, will we beat it only time will tell lol

Spaces are now limited get your names down quick if you intend to come this Saturday. If you do miss out not to worry we have part two next Sat on 1st Nov

By *urefilth69coupleCouple  over a year ago

Mere

Went last year and it was packed wall to wall. Cant wait for this one looks like this is the place to be and celebrate Halloween.

Only a few remaining spaces left of tonight book now if you want to come tonight.

Or you can book for next Saturday 1st Nov Halloween party part two.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey the party next sat how many of each possibly going at the mo? And where roughly is it thx

"Hey the party next sat how many of each possibly going at the mo? And where roughly is it thx"

We just had part one on the 25th it was a very busy fun night.

PART TWO this cominf Saturday it is held in Salisbury in Wiltshire. It is a mixed night consisting of couples and plenrty of single females. On average we always get a round 11 hot single females attend and many couples then we invite a ratio of single guys depending on how many females are booked in.

Few spaces left for Sat 1st nov please book via my profile of Fabs

Thanks

Ric

_onkeydicksparties

By *utesexyjemmaWoman  over a year ago

Salisbury

I am going who else will i see there please private message me Jemma x

So many single females booked in for this Saturday i have never seen so many on the door list all we need is more guys to keep them happy. please book now don't miss out on this one it going to be very busy.

By *utesexyjemmaWoman  over a year ago

Salisbury

Not long now i am going to be a right proper slut at this party i am in the mood for fucking every guy i get my hands on and drain them of their hot cum. See you guys Sat xJemma x

» Add a new message to this topic