FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Swingfields 2015

Swingfields 2015

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuinetallstu OP   Man  over a year ago

nr beauly

By fungloscouple   Couple (MF)

10 weeks ago

Gloucester

2,3,4th JULY 2015 it's back !! "Madder n badder" after the record breaking sell out this year we are back together to plan for next year . The site is arranged in an even more stunning location , the tickets are now on sale with big discounts for those who attended this year and those who book early . Forget the festival toilets we are going full luxury and having more showers and loos and full water supply. Luxurious new yurt village with own toilets and showers for those not wanting to sleep in a basic tent,BIGGER bar and stage in one massive new tent and all the favourites will return, hot tubs, dancers, leading top club DJs, more bands , more food vendors and some huge entertainment surprises. Post your ideas here if you think of anything that will add even MORE to the BIGGEST , BEST UK wide lifestyle event ......." THREE IS THE MAGIC NUMBER 

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just book our Yurt for the weekend. The accommodation options look great. Can't wIt now.

nr beauly

"Just book our Yurt for the weekend. The accommodation options look great. Can't wIt now. "

We hope the "village" with its own shower and toilet trailer will be a real hit feature, there are a lot more announcements to come on new features........

Cannot wait for this,best event ever!!!

I've booked my weekend and hot tub ticket, just need a yurt or bell tent, not sure which to go with

nr beauly

"I've booked my weekend and hot tub ticket, just need a yurt or bell tent, not sure which to go with "
depends how many others you want in with you .... Lol

Haha well I'm easily pleased with just me and a sleeping bag

Going to look into attending this next year after seeing all the posts on prev threads.

nr beauly

"Going to look into attending this next year after seeing all the posts on prev threads. "

Will be good to see you xx

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Haha well I'm easily pleased with just me and a sleeping bag "

Am sure you'll have several offers to share it!

"Going to look into attending this next year after seeing all the posts on prev threads. "

Get your arses there

"Haha well I'm easily pleased with just me and a sleeping bag

Am sure you'll have several offers to share it! "

We'll see! Seems bloody ages away already, grrr

Gloucester

"Haha well I'm easily pleased with just me and a sleeping bag

Am sure you'll have several offers to share it!

We'll see! Seems bloody ages away already, grrr"

Right now it does, yes - but I know from experience just how quickly it'll be upon us!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm loving the camper van option in your accomodation list!! We are still mucking in with the campers though and bringing our big Townhouse tent and beer tent

nr beauly

"I'm loving the camper van option in your accomodation list!! We are still mucking in with the campers though and bringing our big Townhouse tent and beer tent "
each and every year we will strive to improve and learn and bring in new ideas ??

Can't wait for July, haven't missed one yet x

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Can't wait for July, haven't missed one yet x"

Can't wait to see you guys again

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The accommodation options are seperate arnt they? I mean youbalso need a festival ticket?

Just checking I understand!

nr beauly

"The accommodation options are seperate arnt they? I mean youbalso need a festival ticket?

Just checking I understand!"

Hiya sexy xx yes, accom options are in addition so festival ticket holders can opt for those options that best suit them. Hope that helps ? xxx

hiding from cock pics.

Yes that's what I thought. Thank you x

So who's booked their ticket then?? X

We have. Also booked a Yurt.

Can you please explain what Swingfield's is please ... I'm assuming it's a field full if camping swingers with music etc.

But for the people that don't know ... An explanation would be nice ... Please don't leave out the gory details ...

Thank You x

"Just book our Yurt for the weekend. The accommodation options look great. Can't wIt now. "

A yurt ? .... Is ?

I'd love to come but not sure on my own

nr beauly

"Just book our Yurt for the weekend. The accommodation options look great. Can't wIt now.

A yurt ? .... Is ? "

a big luxurious tent, google it and you can see examples

"Can you please explain what Swingfield's is please ... I'm assuming it's a field full if camping swingers with music etc.

But for the people that don't know ... An explanation would be nice ... Please don't leave out the gory details ...

Thank You x "

If you Google swingfields, it will give you lots of details on the website xx

By *iss kitty glosWoman  over a year ago

gloucester

Dreaming of the summer !!!

I'm seriously thinking of coming to this

By *ig Ted 66Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

"So who's booked their ticket then?? X"

ME !! - I've just booked up -

Cannot wait... is it July yet ?!

xx

When is it in July it's my big 40

By *iceNnawtyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Really want to attend this year as it falls on my birthday weekend and can't thinknif a better way to spend it xxx

By *iceNnawtyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 15/12/14 21:00:12]

nr beauly

"I'm seriously thinking of coming to this "

You will have a blast ??

"

By fungloscouple   Couple (MF)

10 weeks ago

Gloucester

2,3,4th JULY 2015 it's back !! "Madder n badder" after the record breaking sell out this year we are back together to plan for next year . The site is arranged in an even more stunning location , the tickets are now on sale with big discounts for those who attended this year and those who book early . Forget the festival toilets we are going full luxury and having more showers and loos and full water supply. Luxurious new yurt village with own toilets and showers for those not wanting to sleep in a basic tent,BIGGER bar and stage in one massive new tent and all the favourites will return, hot tubs, dancers, leading top club DJs, more bands , more food vendors and some huge entertainment surprises. Post your ideas here if you think of anything that will add even MORE to the BIGGEST , BEST UK wide lifestyle event ......." THREE IS THE MAGIC NUMBER 

"

It's worth coming back just for the pizza guy alone.

Gloucester

"When is it in July it's my big 40 "

It's the first thurs, fri and sat of July

nr beauly

"Really want to attend this year as it falls on my birthday weekend and can't thinknif a better way to spend it xxx"

We will get you a cake and bumps ?? ??

Only seven months away!!!! EEEeeekkk! xx

"Only seven months away!!!! EEEeeekkk! xx

"

Good, plenty of time to find a tent / sort out a yurt! If they don't sell out

Gloucester

Just 2 more weeks to get your discounted early bird tickets.

nr beauly

"Just 2 more weeks to get your discounted early bird tickets. "

Way up on bookings so those who can this year get a big discount up to end if December so don't miss out xx

Looking forward to the live bands and DJ's next year, was so amazing this year x

"Looking forward to the live bands and DJ's next year, was so amazing this year x"

They do sound great and if anything like 2014 they will be amazing

nr beauly

LAST 6 days for EARLY BIRD PRICES , book now for the UK's biggest annual lifestyle event

Do many single males go?

hiding from cock pics.

"Do many single males go? "

Some do... Some single ladies like the single men... It all has worked out well for everyone before

nr beauly

"Do many single males go? "

Being honest ....not enough !! We limit guys to 10% of total but we are lucky to get 5% !! Lots ask etc then never book ..... Happy days for the ones who do as they are in demand so we need MORE !!

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Just booked out tickets ????

We have a campervan , do we just turn up , or do we need to reserve a pitch ?

nr beauly

"Just booked out tickets ????

We have a campervan , do we just turn up , or do we need to reserve a pitch ? "

Just turn up guys, the marshals will guide you to pitch areas xx

Have the prices gone up for this now for single fems? I was hoping to come with a fem friend but she's not coming now! xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Loads of us were chatting about Swingfields @ Townhouse last night. There's quite a crowd of us coming from 'up north'!

"Loads of us were chatting about Swingfields @ Townhouse last night. There's quite a crowd of us coming from 'up north'! "

If anyone has room in a big tent i'd be grateful as long as it's someone i know? My tent is huge and i'd never get that plus all my other gear in my little fiesta!

! xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Loads of us were chatting about Swingfields @ Townhouse last night. There's quite a crowd of us coming from 'up north'!

If anyone has room in a big tent i'd be grateful as long as it's someone i know? My tent is huge and i'd never get that plus all my other gear in my little fiesta!

! xx"

I'll keep my ears open for you, but maybe ask around on MILF Monday and see if anyone there is going who you could share with? xx

"Loads of us were chatting about Swingfields @ Townhouse last night. There's quite a crowd of us coming from 'up north'!

! xx

I'll keep my ears open for you, but maybe ask around on MILF Monday and see if anyone there is going who you could share with? xx"

Ok thanks - will do! I have all the stuff inc electric hookup and electric coolbox etc - just not got a car big enough to fit it all in! Xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

! xx

I'll keep my ears open for you, but maybe ask around on MILF Monday and see if anyone there is going who you could share with? xx

Ok thanks - will do! I have all the stuff inc electric hookup and electric coolbox etc - just not got a car big enough to fit it all in! Xx"

We may just pitch up next to you to use your electric cool box! lol

! xx

Ok thanks - will do! I have all the stuff inc electric hookup and electric coolbox etc - just not got a car big enough to fit it all in! Xx

We may just pitch up next to you to use your electric cool box! lol "

Not a problem - but need to check if the have electric hook-up! Am a wimp so take a coolbox, lamp, heater, camping cupboard etc etc. If only i could find a portable shower! xx

Can't believe I have never heard of this before... sounds amazing even if attending just for the social aspect.

I'm certainly interested and have looked at the website but would like to know more first of other peoples experiences at last years event. Particularly interested in hearing from single males about how they were welcomed & treated... did you feel unwelcome at all??

Gloucester

"Have the prices gone up for this now for single fems? I was hoping to come with a fem friend but she's not coming now! xx"
It's still cheaper early bird prices until the end of the year.

Gloucester

! xx

We may just pitch up next to you to use your electric cool box! lol

Not a problem - but need to check if the have electric hook-up! Am a wimp so take a coolbox, lamp, heater, camping cupboard etc etc. If only i could find a portable shower! xx"

There are no electrical hook ups this year.

"Have the prices gone up for this now for single fems? I was hoping to come with a fem friend but she's not coming now! xx It's still cheaper early bird prices until the end of the year. "

Ok thanks guys. X

nr beauly

"Loads of us were chatting about Swingfields @ Townhouse last night. There's quite a crowd of us coming from 'up north'! "

Awesome !! There seem to be a LOT of new attendees for2015 ready for the big SWINGFIELDS welcome xx

By *ig_riderMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Bump

"Bump

"

Big Rider... Did you go last year? If so what was it like from a single guy perspective??

"Bump

Big Rider... Did you go last year? If so what was it like from a single guy perspective??"

it's a great time, everyone is welcome and have a great time, we need more single men...as long as you are willing to join in you will be fine x

"Bump

Big Rider... Did you go last year? If so what was it like from a single guy perspective??"

Well i'll be going as a single fem - so if there are no single guys i'll be gutted!! Xx

Thanks for the replies, certainly helping to sway my mind to a definitely maybe!!

My main concern was that the clubs I have gone to in the past (albeit as part of a couple)... Single males were seen as being some kind of dirty outcast sex pests which is not a way to spend a whole weekend.

Best start looking at tents... Just in case.xx

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"Bump

Big Rider... Did you go last year? If so what was it like from a single guy perspective??

it's a great time, everyone is welcome and have a great time, we need more single men...as long as you are willing to join in you will be fine x"

Definatly want some younger sexy guys!!!

nr beauly

24 hours left to grab an "early bird" ticket !! We sold out , so have released an extra batch so grab one before the end of 2014 !!! For THE BIGGEST event in the UK calendar .

Gloucester

as long as your confident and understand that not everyone is everyone's cup of tea you'll be fine dude,don't afraid to chat and get involved ??

Gloucester

"Bump

it's a great time, everyone is welcome and have a great time, we need more single men...as long as you are willing to join in you will be fine x

Are you trying to say I'm not sexy higgi!!!!!! ?????? lol

Definatly want some younger sexy guys!!! "

By *evinedecadenceCouple  over a year ago

Southsea

Looking forward to losing our Swingfields virginity

"Looking forward to losing our Swingfields virginity "

Looking forward to seeing you :o) x

Didn't realise you only had until 4pm to book Earlybird tickets . Didn't say that on the Swingfields website

By *234ormoreCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

oh no is that right??

"Didn't realise you only had until 4pm to book Earlybird tickets . Didn't say that on the Swingfields website "

Poo!! I was about to book now!

Am fairly new to the scene and had not heard of this, definitely interested in attending.

Couple of questions. If you book a tent or yurt does this include the entry fee or are they separate bookings. Also what kind of things are in the main activity area? Thanks.

nr beauly

"Am fairly new to the scene and had not heard of this, definitely interested in attending.

Couple of questions. If you book a tent or yurt does this include the entry fee or are they separate bookings. Also what kind of things are in the main activity area? Thanks."

Yurts etc are in addition to your festival ticket .......we have demos, workshops, bands, international DJs , dancers , games, bar , food vendors etc

See you in the dance tent!

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Roll on July!

Booked up and can't wait to do it all over again

"Am fairly new to the scene and had not heard of this, definitely interested in attending.

Couple of questions. If you book a tent or yurt does this include the entry fee or are they separate bookings. Also what kind of things are in the main activity area? Thanks.

Yurts etc are in addition to your festival ticket .......we have demos, workshops, bands, international DJs , dancers , games, bar , food vendors etc"

Thanks very much for the reply. Sounds really good. Should hopefully see you there.

nr beauly

"See you in the dance tent!"
we have some VERY SPECIAL plans for the dance tent !!!

6 months til our first Swingfields and we can't wait. Must sort a flag.

"6 months til our first Swingfields and we can't wait. Must sort a flag."

Great thinking, glad you said that - I'd best get looking for funny flags! I could make one but I'd be crap

nr beauly

"6 months til our first Swingfields and we can't wait. Must sort a flag.

Great thinking, glad you said that - I'd best get looking for funny flags! I could make one but I'd be crap "

There were some pretty amazing flags this year so get your thinking cap on ??

nr beauly

DUE TO A TECHNICAL ERROR the early bird prices closed at 4pm, not midnight as promised, so..... I am delighted to say that from 1am till 11.30pm on SATURDAY 3rd JANUARY there is a batch of tickets still available at this price !! simply go to sf15loyalty.eventbrite.co.uk or message us for the link x

Booked in!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Can't wait!!

Not sure how many sleeps yet - but you can guarantee i'll be working it out soon!!

Was so excited I forgot to book the hot-tub - ooops - have to try later?

Once again - woooo hoooo!!

[Removed by poster at 02/01/15 15:46:50]

Great thinking, glad you said that - I'd best get looking for funny flags! I could make one but I'd be crap "

From what we've heard people put their fab names on them. Could be quite a good idea.

nr beauly

Great thinking, glad you said that - I'd best get looking for funny flags! I could make one but I'd be crap

From what we've heard people put their fab names on them. Could be quite a good idea."

Yes a few did x this year we are also giving our name badges if people want them to put their fab profile names on

From what we've heard people put their fab names on them. Could be quite a good idea.

Yes a few did x this year we are also giving our name badges if people want them to put their fab profile names on "

Great idea

Are the tickets going on sale tomorrow going to be the last ones available?

Gloucester

"Are the tickets going on sale tomorrow going to be the last ones available?"

There will be tickets on sale (assuming availability) until the week of the event, I believe. The ones going on sale tomorrow are because the earlybird and/or loyalty offer ended unexpectedly early so it's to make up for that

nr beauly

"Are the tickets going on sale tomorrow going to be the last ones available?

There will be tickets on sale (assuming availability) until the week of the event, I believe. The ones going on sale tomorrow are because the earlybird and/or loyalty offer ended unexpectedly early so it's to make up for that "

We release them in batches until sold out , we will try and give as much notice as possible but the best advice is not to leave it till last minute . BOTH previous events have so far sold out and tickets for 2015 are well ahead already of this time last year . This is the biggest lifestyle event of the year in the UK and is growing every year so come and join us in July xxx

Atherstone

[Removed by poster at 03/01/15 16:23:15]

Atherstone

Loving the flag idea, if anyone knows any good sites for one, we would be very grateful

Looking forward to losing our Swingfest cherry

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Praying that tickets are still available on 25th Jan so we can book to.

Love to hookup with some fellow swingfields newbies and explore together. Been to clubs and such never this type of event though

Can't wait...looking forward to the hot tubs and relaxing with other like minded people

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Pretty sure there will be tickets available at the end of the month.

Leicestershire

"Pretty sure there will be tickets available at the end of the month. "

Anyone have any suggestions on places to get the custom flags?

nr beauly

NEWSFLASH - In addition to 6 leading DJ's , an award winning laser & light effects show , I am delighted to announce we will be bringing in a commercial sized foam cannon for the Saturday night spectacular finale in the dance tent !!

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"NEWSFLASH - In addition to 6 leading DJ's , an award winning laser & light effects show , I am delighted to announce we will be bringing in a commercial sized foam cannon for the Saturday night spectacular finale in the dance tent !!"

Sounds like that will be lots of fun

nr beauly

"NEWSFLASH - In addition to 6 leading DJ's , an award winning laser & light effects show , I am delighted to announce we will be bringing in a commercial sized foam cannon for the Saturday night spectacular finale in the dance tent !!

Sounds like that will be lots of fun "

;-) We have a lot more surprises up our sleeve to announce .....

By *LACK10INCHMan  over a year ago

Bedfont, Feltham

B10 + Foam = Foam Wrestling

Im just throwing the idea out there

"B10 + Foam = Foam Wrestling

Im just throwing the idea out there"

I'll pass! Unless you need a tag team partner

nr beauly

Maybe mix foam cannon with jelly wrestling ......

Now that I would love to watch

Do you have hard standings for motorhomes? How do we buy early bird tickets?

"Do you have hard standings for motorhomes? How do we buy early bird tickets?"

No hard standing as it will be in a field!!!

Early bird tickets have now ended sadly!!

nr beauly

"Do you have hard standings for motorhomes? How do we buy early bird tickets?

Early bird tickets have now ended sadly!! "

Tickets are selling fast and can be found on the main website x

6 months to go!!!

Can't wait we're all booked up too

nr beauly

"Can't wait we're all booked up too"

Will be good to welcome you to the festival xx

By *arkandjuleshastingsCouple  over a year ago

hastings

We are all booked this will be our 3rd year it's always a blast ! And well run just gets better every year ??

Tickets are selling fast and can be found on the main website x "

Was so excited when I booked I forgot to book the hot-tub extra! Can I still do that - or should I wait till I get there in July? Xx

nr beauly

Was so excited when I booked I forgot to book the hot-tub extra! Can I still do that - or should I wait till I get there in July? Xx"

You need to book them Asap as will be sold out long before July xx

Was so excited when I booked I forgot to book the hot-tub extra! Can I still do that - or should I wait till I get there in July? Xx

You need to book them Asap as will be sold out long before July xx"

Ok thanks. Xx

By *windonhereweareCouple  over a year ago

swindon

We have just booked our tickets for the full 3 days , this sounds like our sort of event, any pointers that anybody can give us ?

Oooooo will have to have a word with the other half, see if I can tempt him to go x

nr beauly

"Oooooo will have to have a word with the other half, see if I can tempt him to go x"
well its the biggest lifestyle event in the UK now, so come and join us !

By *assioneighttwoCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We've just confirmed that Santonesse erotic lingerie will be sponsoring the festival once again with a bigger & better shop and an outrageously sexy fashion show. Keep your eyes peeled for some spontaneous special offers for Swingfielders before the festival! Soooo looking forward to it!!

Leicestershire

"We've just confirmed that Santonesse erotic lingerie will be sponsoring the festival once again with a bigger & better shop and an outrageously sexy fashion show. Keep your eyes peeled for some spontaneous special offers for Swingfielders before the festival! Soooo looking forward to it!!"

Where will the offers be posted?

nr beauly

"We've just confirmed that Santonesse erotic lingerie will be sponsoring the festival once again with a bigger & better shop and an outrageously sexy fashion show. Keep your eyes peeled for some spontaneous special offers for Swingfielders before the festival! Soooo looking forward to it!!

Where will the offers be posted?"

Mailed to ticket holders ??

Hello all, is there an option of just a day pass?

Leicestershire

"We've just confirmed that Santonesse erotic lingerie will be sponsoring the festival once again with a bigger & better shop and an outrageously sexy fashion show. Keep your eyes peeled for some spontaneous special offers for Swingfielders before the festival! Soooo looking forward to it!!

Where will the offers be posted?

Mailed to ticket holders ??"

Ahh ok cool, thanks.

Leicestershire

"Hello all, is there an option of just a day pass?

"

Yep there is. Google swingfields and checkout the ticket section

How to see you there

Xxx

Hinckley

Only 167 days 'till this event...

Not that I am counting you understand !

nr beauly

"Only 167 days 'till this event...

Not that I am counting you understand !

"

And we will be plotting and planning every one of them to deliver THE event of the year ! ??

It's be good if on the swingfield website there was a message board or access to a forum about it. On here is ok but threads close and move often so having a chat about it isn't always easy.

nr beauly

"It's be good if on the swingfield website there was a message board or access to a forum about it. On here is ok but threads close and move often so having a chat about it isn't always easy. "
..... hopefully you will see the new additions on the website , and that may help ?

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

Never really been great in to camping but might give it a go..

How much swinging actually goes on and what are the facilities for playing?

nr beauly

"Never really been great in to camping but might give it a go..

How much swinging actually goes on and what are the facilities for playing?"

Plenty of other accommodation options on the website , lots of action all over , lots of themed areas , come and find out xx read the reviews in club section from last year xxx

I've been for the last 2 years, it's great fun plenty of action, very friendly and this year more choices for places to sleep. Well worth the try

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We have been for the last 2 years, is a great event, we saw lots of swinging going on, it is a different venue each year so can,t say what there will be this year but last year there were 2 main orgy tents and a few small ones.

nr beauly

How much swinging actually goes on and what are the facilities for playing?

We have been for the last 2 years, is a great event, we saw lots of swinging going on, it is a different venue each year so can,t say what there will be this year but last year there were 2 main orgy tents and a few small ones. "

We are having more big play zones and themed ....

By *234ormoreCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Nobody has commented on this post for 3 days, so I thought I would so that it can be bumped up!!! Xxx

nr beauly

"Nobody has commented on this post for 3 days, so I thought I would so that it can be bumped up!!! Xxx"

The calm before the storm .....

What storm ? I ordered sun !!!

Lots of Sun!!!!

My missus likes her oil filled radiator and cool box when camping, is there the facilities to power these through the night??

nr beauly

"My missus likes her oil filled radiator and cool box when camping, is there the facilities to power these through the night??"

You can bring a generator but they must be off at midnight xx

Have we got lots of single guys going?

"My missus likes her oil filled radiator and cool box when camping, is there the facilities to power these through the night??

You can bring a generator but they must be off at midnight xx"

I do hope so last year was frustrating to say the least.

Swingfileds was the BEST EVENT I attended last year by a mile there no way I am missing this year!! From the views it's going to be bigger and better I can't wait to see this because last year for me will take some beating in my eyes

swindon

[Removed by poster at 30/01/15 10:59:38]

swindon

[Removed by poster at 30/01/15 10:59:36]

nr beauly

"Swingfileds was the BEST EVENT I attended last year by a mile there no way I am missing this year!! From the views it's going to be bigger and better I can't wait to see this because last year for me will take some beating in my eyes "

Ha ha, we LOVE a challenge, but we really have a few special surprises for guests this year !!! Its going to be bigger and better still, and this year we have a lot of Europeans joining us !!

nr beauly

"My missus likes her oil filled radiator and cool box when camping, is there the facilities to power these through the night??

You can bring a generator but they must be off at midnight xx

I do hope so last year was frustrating to say the least. "

We have increased the security team and they will focus on camping area to remove any generators being used after midnight, it simply isn't fair on others and is very clearly explained on booking the rules so everybody can enjoy a great weekend together xxx

5 months to go!!!!!!

We cannot wait for this! its going to be amazing

nr beauly

"We cannot wait for this! its going to be amazing"

We have just finalised the musical line up .... Amazing !!!

"5 months to go!!!!!!

"

Not long Eeeeekkkk! xx

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"5 months to go!!!!!!

Not long Eeeeekkkk! xx "

Yippeee and counting

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We cannot wait for this! its going to be amazing

We have just finalised the musical line up .... Amazing !!!"

Clues??? )))

We can't wait! I will be celebrating my 40th at Swingfields...my birthday is the end of June, so the celebrations will be continuing!

We've booked

nr beauly

Clues??? )))

We can't wait! I will be celebrating my 40th at Swingfields...my birthday is the end of June, so the celebrations will be continuing! "

CLUES..... well we have Rock, Blues, Soul, Covers, a bit of Reggae for a start with live bands......then we have 5 top Club DJ's, and award winning laser & lighting show with a state of the art Sound system, and on finale night we may just consider a few mind boggling extras to blow the top off the main marquee...... so hold on to your souls....... its gunna be epic !!!!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Clues??? )))

We can't wait! I will be celebrating my 40th at Swingfields...my birthday is the end of June, so the celebrations will be continuing!

CLUES..... well we have Rock, Blues, Soul, Covers, a bit of Reggae for a start with live bands......then we have 5 top Club DJ's, and award winning laser & lighting show with a state of the art Sound system, and on finale night we may just consider a few mind boggling extras to blow the top off the main marquee...... so hold on to your souls....... its gunna be epic !!!!"

Sounds fanfeckintastic!!!!! Are you getting that blues guy back again...he was amazing!

Question for you...is this an over 18 or over 21 event? Someone has asked me and I can't find the age limit on your website apart from the home page, so I am assuming it's an over 18 event? xxx

Leicestershire

Clues??? )))

CLUES..... well we have Rock, Blues, Soul, Covers, a bit of Reggae for a start with live bands......then we have 5 top Club DJ's, and award winning laser & lighting show with a state of the art Sound system, and on finale night we may just consider a few mind boggling extras to blow the top off the main marquee...... so hold on to your souls....... its gunna be epic !!!!

Sounds fanfeckintastic!!!!! Are you getting that blues guy back again...he was amazing!

Question for you...is this an over 18 or over 21 event? Someone has asked me and I can't find the age limit on your website apart from the home page, so I am assuming it's an over 18 event? xxx"

We've been asked aswell lol

nr beauly

Hi all, over 18 is our licence requirement , although bar staff may request ID so we would recommend if you're lucky enough to look 18 then be proud to flash your ID (I wish I still got asked lol)

Leicestershire

"Hi all, over 18 is our licence requirement , although bar staff may request ID so we would recommend if you're lucky enough to look 18 then be proud to flash your ID (I wish I still got asked lol) "

Thanks guys

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hi all, over 18 is our licence requirement , although bar staff may request ID so we would recommend if you're lucky enough to look 18 then be proud to flash your ID (I wish I still got asked lol) "

Brilliant, I will pass that on

nr beauly

BAR FACILITIES - Yet again we raise the bar !! sorry couldn't resist lol - This year we are keeping our great value bar, but making it bigger and better, the jellies will be back ! The SWINGFIELDS edition ales will be back, and this year we have a separate real ale and cider bar, and subject to some special plans we are working on there will be a big surprise potentially for guests .......

Hinckley

Swingfields ales? Real ale and cider bar ?!!

Wow. This event just sounds like it's getting better and better as the organisation all comes together.

So glad I'm booked in

Thank you in advance to those at the helm - putting in all this advanced hard work behind the scenes.

Swingfields ales! This is getting better and better! Il be bringing the Barbie and sipping a few of those. Glad we've booked for the whole event Just need the quiet generator and flag now.

nr beauly

"Swingfields ales? Real ale and cider bar ?!!

Wow. This event just sounds like it's getting better and better as the organisation all comes together.

So glad I'm booked in

Thank you in advance to those at the helm - putting in all this advanced hard work behind the scenes."

Our SWINGFIELDS branded beer is now a collectors item !!! lol, and the Vodka Jellies went down a storm !!!

nr beauly

"Swingfields ales? Real ale and cider bar ?!!

So glad I'm booked in

Thank you in advance to those at the helm - putting in all this advanced hard work behind the scenes."

You're welcome x

We have some great games planned as well to keep people involved in the day time, hopefully everyone will join in and be part of them, they are always a giggle!!!

"We have some great games planned as well to keep people involved in the day time, hopefully everyone will join in and be part of them, they are always a giggle!!! "
Can't wait to see the wet y fronts and jelly wrestling again, so funny ;o) xx

Bump bump bump

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Can someone sum up what this is like? I've been to clubs , socials and private parties/ munches

Also been to the BBB

Is this like a weekend festival with all those combined?

Anyone know if there's a limit on tent size you can take?

Wasn't a limit on our tent size, it was massive lol

nr beauly

"Can someone sum up what this is like? I've been to clubs , socials and private parties/ munches

Also been to the BBB

Anyone know if there's a limit on tent size you can take? "

The "best swingers event in europe" *offers something for everybody, the biggest event in the UK returns for the third year and includes live bands , internationally acclaimed DJ's, laser and light shows, bars, food vendors, luxury showers, toilets, hot tubs, sauna zone, stalls, demos, fetish zone, themed play zones, erotic dance acts, and sooooo much more .come and join SWINGFIELDS .

* as awarded in the European lifestyle awards 2014 , voted for by fellow lifestylers

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can someone sum up what this is like? I've been to clubs , socials and private parties/ munches

Also been to the BBB

The "best swingers event in europe" *offers something for everybody, the biggest event in the UK returns for the third year and includes live bands , internationally acclaimed DJ's, laser and light shows, bars, food vendors, luxury showers, toilets, hot tubs, sauna zone, stalls, demos, fetish zone, themed play zones, erotic dance acts, and sooooo much more .come and join SWINGFIELDS .

* as awarded in the European lifestyle awards 2014 , voted for by fellow lifestylers "

To add to this, it's the epitomy of sexual liberation. People are NOT having sex everywhere, but this festival brings swingers together and provides the opportunity and the perfect environment for people to meet, laugh and play. The play areas are spacious, with plenty of room for everybody with different areas for couples, single guys, bi play etc... It is just great to know that you are mixing, socialising, drinking, dancing with other swingers and if you happen to make a lot of noise having sex in your tent, it's ok as you will get everyone else horny!! lol

The big thing for me was showers. Obviously we want to be clean if we are hoping to play and it was good to see proper showers on hand whenever I wanted a freshen up.

Can't recommend this festival enough and we are bringing a large NW contingency with us this time

nr beauly

Also been to the BBB

* as awarded in the European lifestyle awards 2014 , voted for by fellow lifestylers

To add to this, it's the epitomy of sexual liberation. People are NOT having sex everywhere, but this festival brings swingers together and provides the opportunity and the perfect environment for people to meet, laugh and play. The play areas are spacious, with plenty of room for everybody with different areas for couples, single guys, bi play etc... It is just great to know that you are mixing, socialising, drinking, dancing with other swingers and if you happen to make a lot of noise having sex in your tent, it's ok as you will get everyone else horny!! lol

The big thing for me was showers. Obviously we want to be clean if we are hoping to play and it was good to see proper showers on hand whenever I wanted a freshen up.

Can't recommend this festival enough and we are bringing a large NW contingency with us this time "

awesome, we have hundreds already booked and paid for and its becoming "viral".... Going to be great to see you guys join us again this year, maybe all clubs should just close and come along as well....? lol

we have loads of "special announcements" to begin releasing soon, so watch this space, youre right, its all about having one big UK event that can unite the whole scene in one place, lifestylers, clubs, cloting and toy distributors, entertainment and soooo much more, its the brilliant people who make it the event it is xx

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"

Can't recommend this festival enough and we are bringing a large NW contingency with us this time "

Thank you, had read the website blurb but this ^^^ is exactly what I wanted

Tickets now purchased

"

Can't recommend this festival enough and we are bringing a large NW contingency with us this time

Thank you, had read the website blurb but this ^^^ is exactly what I wanted

Tickets now purchased "

Look forward to seeing you x