FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > CUPIDS 50 SHADES OF KINK 27 TH FEB AN INTRODUCTION TO KINK PLAY

CUPIDS 50 SHADES OF KINK 27 TH FEB AN INTRODUCTION TO KINK PLAY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cupids are holding an introduction to kink event for anyone interested in the more slap n tickle side of saucy play n are looking for kinksters to do demo's of various aspects of kink play to show newbies n beginners to kink that BDSM can be a sensual n pleasurable addition to your sex life

plz inbox me or purring pussy if your up for some spanky fun n frolics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

We promise to be gentle

Should be an interesting event, really looking forward to it.

By *itty4uWoman  over a year ago

Darwen

Mmmmm sign me up and tie me down!!! Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mmmmm sign me up and tie me down!!! Xxx "

And me please

Deviant City

Any men or couples interested?

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Any men or couples interested? "

We certainly are!

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Cupids are holding an introduction to kink event for anyone interested in the more slap n tickle side of saucy play n are looking for kinksters to do demo's of various aspects of kink play to show newbies n beginners to kink that BDSM can be a sensual n pleasurable addition to your sex life

plz inbox me or purring pussy if your up for some spanky fun n frolics "

Apologies for writing this way, we are outside your age filter.

Re Cupids and bdsm swing crossover event. Does it have facilities for fire flogging, hot wax, bondage rigging, real dungeon equipment.

"Cupids are holding an introduction to kink event for anyone interested in the more slap n tickle side of saucy play n are looking for kinksters to do demo's of various aspects of kink play to show newbies n beginners to kink that BDSM can be a sensual n pleasurable addition to your sex life

Re Cupids and bdsm swing crossover event. Does it have facilities for fire flogging, hot wax, bondage rigging, real dungeon equipment."

This event is only an introduction to soft sensual kink for anyone who is interested.

There would not be any facilities for fire play within cupids for many different reasons but with regards to the rest of your enquiry, why don't you pop down to the club and take a look to see if it would be suitable for your needs. Hope this helps.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I'll be there in the afternoon

"I'll be there in the afternoon "

Manchester

Re Cupids and bdsm swing crossover event. Does it have facilities for fire flogging, hot wax, bondage rigging, real dungeon equipment.

This event is only an introduction to soft sensual kink for anyone who is interested.

There would not be any facilities for fire play within cupids for many different reasons but with regards to the rest of your enquiry, why don't you pop down to the club and take a look to see if it would be suitable for your needs. Hope this helps. "

On my list if places to take her, heard nice things about cupids but we not swingers persay, more bdsm D/s folk with edge and he kink.

Manchester

There would not be any facilities for fire play within cupids for many different reasons but with regards to the rest of your enquiry, why don't you pop down to the club and take a look to see if it would be suitable for your needs. Hope this helps. "

On my list if places to take her, heard nice things about cupids but we not swingers persay, more bdsm D/s folk with edge and her slut head kink. Fire flogging is my pleasure. Sounds hard core but isn't as long as safety measures are in place. Thanks for your reply

Id love to hear more about this fire flogging

cupids new cuckold area now open....who will be the first in the restraints or the cage room

Woooooooo woooooooooo the restraint bed is yummy daling so had to post a pic of me on it to say i got in first lmfao

Well 50 shades is finally out n anne summers spanky toys are flyin off the shelves so why not come join me n purring pussy for our informative fun introduction to all things kink

We will be bringing an aray of toys n doing toy n equipment demo's for the safe use of all things spanky to help you explore those hidden desires n kinks you have always wanted to try.

So come join the fun n release your inner kinkster or i may have to find u n put you over my knee purrrrrrrrrrrr

When is this might be up for it but a little scared don't do pain lol

Burnley

"When is this might be up for it but a little scared don't do pain lol"

Its on Friday, 27th Feb from 12 midday until 2am. There won't be much pain as its an introduction to sensual kink. It will be a good day/night. I'm going and I'm a soft arse when it comes to pain, you'll be fine.

BDSM can seem scary hun as a lot of peeps believe its about pain but thats so far from the truth. Yes depending on the type of kink play you indulge in there can be a pleasure n pain element but whatpurring and i are striving to do with this event is show that BDSM can be a sensual addition to you sex life as BDSM is about sensual pleasure from new feelings both physically and mentally xx

I'm hoping to go but will more than likely be attending alone cos Craig's working but I'm a nosy bitch and need to know more about this kinky hobby lol x

Burnley

"I'm hoping to go but will more than likely be attending alone cos Craig's working but I'm a nosy bitch and need to know more about this kinky hobby lol x"

I have the same problem, I'm working nights so I'll only be there during the day xx

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

We will be there afternoon and early evening

"We will be there afternoon and early evening"

Will be great to see you both as always

Definitely up for this. Sounds like fun

OMG come on down chell darlin coz have i got treats for you hunny purrrrrrrrrrrr n if the divine mistress who visited the club yesterday does come along then we are in for some fun because her and her partner are electro play experts n bugger me if that that dont make ya shiver n quiver all in all its lookin like its gonna be 1 hell of fun afternoon n evening both filthy fun n kinky yet informative safe n eye opening for all xxxxxxxxx

Hi guys

You are probably well aware I am 100% gonna be there.... Can not wait to experience xxxx just watching last night was hot so getting involved should be amazing xxx

Hi guys

You are probably well aware I am 100% gonna be there.... Can not wait to experience xxxx just watching last night was hot so getting involved should be amazing xxx

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

OOH it would be rude for us not to come over for this.

In fact if we come over we will have to be rude anyway !!

See you there

Tim + Fran

XXX

I going to come(no pun intended) as you say I won't have to suffer any pain is love also how to switch and be a little dom can't wait now

Hmm.... It doesn't have to hurt.... I wanna demo a bit of e-stim on you ladies if you are interested in Cummings for me?

Hi smush and purring we are coming and bringing a new couple mike and Maria see you then chris and sue xx

"Hmm.... It doesn't have to hurt.... I wanna demo a bit of e-stim on you ladies if you are interested in Cummings for me? "

More demo's the better. Will be great to see what you do

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Hey guys

I can't come to this event but if you do this again and you would like me to help out with demos, I would be happy to come along.

I am a pro Domme of 15 years and I am a Flogger meister and have a special interest in needle play...I can bring my sub along so you don't even have to find me a victim....er willing subject!

Good luck with this event...have fun!

Vic @ Townhouse xxxx

"Hey guys

I can't come to this event but if you do this again and you would like me to help out with demos, I would be happy to come along.

I am a pro Domme of 15 years and I am a Flogger meister and have a special interest in needle play...I can bring my sub along so you don't even have to find me a victim....er willing subject!

Vic @ Townhouse xxxx"

Your words are very much appreciated and looked up to and would love to see whatever you can demonstrate of your skills and wears so to speak. would be great to see you down our end or and perhaps we may make a visit to you very soon as your club sounds wonderful with lots on offer. Hope to see you very soon one way or another Vic @ the townhouse Xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hey guys

Vic @ Townhouse xxxx

Your words are very much appreciated and looked up to and would love to see whatever you can demonstrate of your skills and wears so to speak. would be great to see you down our end or and perhaps we may make a visit to you very soon as your club sounds wonderful with lots on offer. Hope to see you very soon one way or another Vic @ the townhouse Xx"

Cool, well I will keep an eye out for any future 50 shades events and if I can offer something that your guests would like to see...don't be filthy (!) I mean BDSM stuff, then I really would be more than happy to come along. This 50 shades malarky will bring all sorts of people out of the woodwork and if I can help to raise awareness about safe playing and how to really enjoy BDSM, then I am there!

You are welcome at our place anytime, but hopefully I can help you out at these events if you'll have me xxx

"Hey guys

Vic @ Townhouse xxxx

Your words are very much appreciated and looked up to and would love to see whatever you can demonstrate of your skills and wears so to speak. would be great to see you down our end or and perhaps we may make a visit to you very soon as your club sounds wonderful with lots on offer. Hope to see you very soon one way or another Vic @ the townhouse Xx

Cool, well I will keep an eye out for any future 50 shades events and if I can offer something that your guests would like to see...don't be filthy (!) I mean BDSM stuff, then I really would be more than happy to come along. This 50 shades malarky will bring all sorts of rpeople out of the woodwork and if I can help to raise awareness about safe playing and how to really enjoy BDSM, then I am there!

You are welcome at our place anytime, but hopefully I can help you out at these events if you'll have me xxx"

Anytime and that is an open invitation from the whole club. We might have another event then just for bdsm demos with your name on it. See you soon Vic and Townhouse Xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hey guys

Vic @ Townhouse xxxx

Cool, well I will keep an eye out for any future 50 shades events and if I can offer something that your guests would like to see...don't be filthy (!) I mean BDSM stuff, then I really would be more than happy to come along. This 50 shades malarky will bring all sorts of rpeople out of the woodwork and if I can help to raise awareness about safe playing and how to really enjoy BDSM, then I am there!

You are welcome at our place anytime, but hopefully I can help you out at these events if you'll have me xxx

Anytime and that is an open invitation from the whole club. We might have another event then just for bdsm demos with your name on it. See you soon Vic and Townhouse Xx "

feckin hell....no pressure then!!! hahahaha xx

"Hey guys

Vic @ Townhouse xxxx

Anytime and that is an open invitation from the whole club. We might have another event then just for bdsm demos with your name on it. See you soon Vic and Townhouse Xx

feckin hell....no pressure then!!! hahahaha xx"

Bump

"Bump"

Bump and grind

I can't make the afternoon but I'll be there in the evening. Got a Friday night off

"I can't make the afternoon but I'll be there in the evening. Got a Friday night off "

Woo hoo it will be great to see you again hun

So need to organise a scouse sharabang to this event x

Manchester Area

"Bump

Bump and grind "

Nothing wrong with a bit of bumping and grinding

"I can't make the afternoon but I'll be there in the evening. Got a Friday night off

Woo hoo it will be great to see you again hun "

Have fun im working xxxx see ya soon xxxx

"Bump

Bump and grind

Nothing wrong with a bit of bumping and grinding "

Oooo absolutely not LOL Luff it

"I can't make the afternoon but I'll be there in the evening. Got a Friday night off

Have fun im working xxxx see ya soon xxxx "

Arghhh no way hunnies hope to see you soon Xx

Manchester Area

Have fun im working xxxx see ya soon xxxx "

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x

Deviant City

Back online, sorry peeps!

Looks like it's gonna be one hell of an event, I've loads of stuff to bring and show.

Got 30 foot of rope, should be enough to tie around me!

ekkkkkkkkkkk starting to get nervous now lol

Just hope by the end of the event we have managed to raise awareness of safe kink play in a way that informs excites n gets people to try new things and ways of expressing desires because my last 2 yrs as bisexmistress's kitten have deffo been a wonderful journey of discovery for me as a woman full of surprises one of which was building my sexual confidence to share my inner kinkster freely.

Gutted you cant attend vicky hun but know you are gonna be busy with your own fabby event at my other favorite club the townhouse as i would deffo have been first in line to taste the delights of your flogging skills puuurrrrrrrrrrr

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

Don't be nervous you will do great

Wish I could come and have a nosey, I want to see you work those Vampire gloves

Hope you all have a blast xxxxx

Vampire gloves ??????

Burnley

"Vampire gloves ??????"

Oh yes, the vampire gloves, the AMAZING vampire gloves... WOW

You need to try them

Manchester Area

"Vampire gloves ??????

Oh yes, the vampire gloves, the AMAZING vampire gloves... WOW

You need to try them"

F has tried them, just seen some e-stim gloves..... now those could be fun

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"ekkkkkkkkkkk starting to get nervous now lol

Just hope by the end of the event we have managed to raise awareness of safe kink play in a way that informs excites n gets people to try new things and ways of expressing desires because my last 2 yrs as bisexmistress's kitten have deffo been a wonderful journey of discovery for me as a woman full of surprises one of which was building my sexual confidence to share my inner kinkster freely.

Gutted you cant attend vicky hun but know you are gonna be busy with your own fabby event at my other favorite club the townhouse as i would deffo have been first in line to taste the delights of your flogging skills puuurrrrrrrrrrr "

Ahhh..I know, but if you run this again, I really would like to be there, so fingers crossed, I can get a night off! lol Are you sure you want to be flogged by me?! hehe Does that mean I have a demo bunny lined up already?

By *ete and HerCouple  over a year ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 24/02/15 15:58:03]

By *ete and HerCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Put me as next in line for your Demo Bunny..... at any event either Cupids or Townhouse.... Her xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Put me as next in line for your Demo Bunny..... at any event either Cupids or Townhouse.... Her xxx"

hahaha...jeez I will need red bull to keep me going at this rate! lol

"Put me as next in line for your Demo Bunny..... at any event either Cupids or Townhouse.... Her xxx

hahaha...jeez I will need red bull to keep me going at this rate! lol "

I'm sure everyone could keep you stocked up

I am getting all "a quiver" about Friday night! Really looking forward to it..what sort of demos have been decided? Xxxx

Greedyemily what time are you going are demos on afternoon and evening ?

Deviant City

"ekkkkkkkkkkk starting to get nervous now lol

Gutted you cant attend vicky hun but know you are gonna be busy with your own fabby event at my other favorite club the townhouse as i would deffo have been first in line to taste the delights of your flogging skills puuurrrrrrrrrrr

Ahhh..I know, but if you run this again, I really would like to be there, so fingers crossed, I can get a night off! lol Are you sure you want to be flogged by me?! hehe Does that mean I have a demo bunny lined up already? "

I'd be a demo bunny any day. Love receiving impact play

As its an intoduction to kink we will have a range of toys to demo icluding feathers fur floggers paddles candels estim ect. The daytime event will be a fun informative fully interactive show tell n try for beginners . The evening will have several doms in attendance who will be doing demo's in our dungeon playspaces and they will be on hand to chat and answer all your kink related questions

Manchester Area

Well if today was anything to go by, Friday is gonna be soooooooooooooooo much fun

"Well if today was anything to go by, Friday is gonna be soooooooooooooooo much fun

"

Demo bunny for you two......me,me,me!

By *oonshadowsCouple  over a year ago

Lytham St Annes

Woohoo! We're coming in on Friday afternoon now so I'm thinking I might just bring a little bag of sensation toys with me too

"Woohoo! We're coming in on Friday afternoon now so I'm thinking I might just bring a little bag of sensation toys with me too "

And so you should too. Will be great to see you at work/fun hun

Lytham St Annes

"Woohoo! We're coming in on Friday afternoon now so I'm thinking I might just bring a little bag of sensation toys with me too

And so you should too. Will be great to see you at work/fun hun "

Looking forward to it now to find a willing victim, sorry volunteer

moonshadow the more toys the merrier the afternoon is all i will say hun lets release the kink n spank its tushy lol

Manchester Area

"Woohoo! We're coming in on Friday afternoon now so I'm thinking I might just bring a little bag of sensation toys with me too

And so you should too. Will be great to see you at work/fun hun

Looking forward to it now to find a willing victim, sorry volunteer "

Sure their will be plenty of volunteers lol

By *wbiguy53Man  over a year ago

bolton

Anyone looking for a willing male volunteer for tomorrow. I'll be there from 4 till late

M

smushkitten - Do you mean pro-Dommes visiting in the evening ? Any hints ? Deffo coming along anyway with F who is (ahem) "intrigued" - this could be mega !! TY x

Burnley

What a great afternoon, shame I have to go to work or I would have stayed for tonight too x

Fantastic afternoon!! Definitely need more of these!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Fantastic afternoon!! Definitely need more of these!"

Burnley

"Fantastic afternoon!! Definitely need more of these!"

i second that x

Manchester Area

Definitely a great afternoon, you could say electrifying lol xx

Lytham St Annes

We love Friday afternoons

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Definitely a great afternoon, you could say electrifying lol xx "

Glad the day went well, Sounds like you all had a ball. xx

Manchester Area

"Glad the day went well, Sounds like you all had a ball. xx"

You missed a really good day. See you soon xxxxxx

"Glad the day went well, Sounds like you all had a ball. xx

You missed a really good day. See you soon xxxxxx

"

Awww it sounds like, was working love We went last night the music was brilliant, Rob would of loved it lots of northernsoul,hope to see you sometime soon. XX

» Add a new message to this topic