FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Kinky Karaoke Returns @ Townhouse 12th Feb

Kinky Karaoke Returns @ Townhouse 12th Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After the success of the first Kinky Karaoke in Oct and then again in January, we have decided to make it a regular thing Some of you will be groaning, some of you will be jumping for joy! Love it or hate, karaoke is now going to be a permanent fixture on the Townhouse calendar on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 8.30pm - 2am

It's just £5 per person for members and £10 per person for non members. Couples and ladies can join on the night, sadly single guys can only join the club on Weds nights. You can sing, swing, play, whack & crack to your hearts content! The karaoke will run until about 1.15am and you can choose to dib in and out of it, sit all night and listen/sing or use the opportunity to use the facilities while everyone else is 'occupied'! lol

At our first event, we had a mixture of people from the swinging, fetish and trans community all sharing their love of singing and it worked wonderfully. So just be aware that there may be some fetishists around who may go off and use the dungeons and I will equally be warning them that there may be some Swinging going on

Open to members and non members; if you are not a member, just bring something with your name on it. It is an open forum for anyone to enjoy!

We will put some nibbles on the bar, the tub and sauna will be open as usual, but because of the cheap entry, we ask that you do not bring your own alcohol and if you want a towel, it will be £1 or you can bring your own

See you there!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I love this event, sooo much fun

Trying to think of new songs for my karaoke list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I am defo singing at this one...we have extra staff on the bar, so I can be 'released' for a a go on the mic! hehe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm spending most of my week at THi this week too many good events I refuse to miss out on!

By *rs PickWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

Fed up of singing 'Angels' need to find some new songs

So hope we don't miss this one was ill last time xx

"Fed up of singing 'Angels' need to find some new songs

So hope we don't miss this one was ill last time xx"

Make sure you keep yourself healthy, would be lovely to see you xxx

"I'm spending most of my week at THi this week too many good events I refuse to miss out on!

"

To be fair surprised if you're not there if I come over nowadays

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm at the club now and tempted to get the karaoke on...care to join me?! hehehe... Is it cheating if I have a singalong today, to clear out the old pipes? lol

"I'm at the club now and tempted to get the karaoke on...care to join me?! hehehe... Is it cheating if I have a singalong today, to clear out the old pipes? lol"

You have no need to cheat, your voice is amazing really wish I couldbhave joined you to.practice today though, that sounds like it would have been fun

Noooo been up all morning coughing, with a sore throat, lots of lemsip for me today, am not missing karaoke!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Noooo been up all morning coughing, with a sore throat, lots of lemsip for me today, am not missing karaoke! "

Nooooo!!!! If Jim was replying to this, he would say that he has a 'natural linctus' for that!! Filthy man lol

» Add a new message to this topic