FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads >  Back to Basics BDSM event @ Townhouse 20th Feb

Back to Basics BDSM event @ Townhouse 20th Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

No gimics, no dress up, no theme...just good old BDSM!

Use our amazing equipment, bring your favourite toys and remind yourselves why you are so addicted to BDSM. 4 floors of playspace, including one of the only authentic cellar dungeons outside of London and equipment that won't be found anywhere else in the area. 

A great night for nervous newbies who are still finding their feet and want to watch people at play. You will be shown around and settled in; we will also ensure you are ok throughout the night. 

Also a great night for experienced players who just want to simply enjoy their kink without any pressure to adhere to a theme...not that there's ever any pressure, but you know what I mean!

Overnight stays will be available as always at the usual price of £10 per person for a semi shared room and £15 per private room; we have 5 beds left.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wallasey

Getting worried about this event i have three nilla newbies who want to come along and have a look - dam that film

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait for this one, love the back to basics nights

Wallasey

nilla friends are having second thoughts i mean what have they yo worry about

"nilla friends are having second thoughts i mean what have they yo worry about "

Aww bless have you been scaring them?

Wallasey

me scare someone never

Really looking forward to this, been AGES since we were at THI. Toy and rope bags packed and ready. Just counting down the hours now lol

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Really looking forward to this, been AGES since we were at THI. Toy and rope bags packed and ready. Just counting down the hours now lol"

Be good to see you!

I am on the fun side of the bar tonight (we do have a lot of fun behind the bar to though). I have a VERY rare Friday fet night off and will be flogging to my hearts content!

"Really looking forward to this, been AGES since we were at THI. Toy and rope bags packed and ready. Just counting down the hours now lol

Be good to see you!

I am on the fun side of the bar tonight (we do have a lot of fun behind the bar to though). I have a VERY rare Friday fet night off and will be flogging to my hearts content! "

Is there a long queue already for this? Lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Really looking forward to this, been AGES since we were at THI. Toy and rope bags packed and ready. Just counting down the hours now lol

Be good to see you!

I am on the fun side of the bar tonight (we do have a lot of fun behind the bar to though). I have a VERY rare Friday fet night off and will be flogging to my hearts content!

Is there a long queue already for this? Lol"

haha...I already have lots of willing subs batting their eyelashes at me!

Be good to see you!

haha...I already have lots of willing subs batting their eyelashes at me! "

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Be good to see you!

"

lol...join the queue Mrs! haha xx

Be good to see you!

lol...join the queue Mrs! haha xx"

» Add a new message to this topic