FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Mad Hatters and Bunnies Party 28th March

Mad Hatters and Bunnies Party 28th March

By *he Playgrounds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

The Playgrounds and Radlett Parties present MAD HATTERS & BUNNIES (Think Alice In Wonderland meets Playboy with a sexy twist) March 28th 2015

Open Me, Take Me, Eat Me, Drink Me .......... mmmmmm

We think Lewis Carroll had other ideas when he wrote Alice In Wonderland almost 100 years ago, or so we like to think.

This month to celebrate this classic of tales this Easter we have decided to bring his world to life with a very naughty twist. Mad Hatters, March Hares, Cheshire Cats, Queen Of Hearts and of course sexy Easter bunnies.

So bring yourselves to our mad, sexy, naughty Easter party and lets all venture into wonderland together for the ultimate egg hunt xxxx.

Talking of mythical creatures we have seen a dramatic increase in single ladies wanting to attend our parties. This must be testament to the wonderful people who have attended our Saucy School Disco and Fifty Shades Of Pink parties, you see if we "build it they will come", so as couples we must all be doing something right x

This months added attractions:

Butlers In The Buff (due to popular demand)

The ultimate Easter love egg hunt.

Best dressed Couple, Male and Female competitions

Plus lots more (TBC)

Please bring along all your own drinks for the evening.

No jeans, t-shirts or trainers please or you will be refused entry.

A full buffet will be on hand which will include Hot dishes, salads, nibbles, veggi bites along with a various assortment of cakes and deserts.

5 x Playrooms,

50ft Covered Heated Pool kept at a constant 90 degrees, which will be open by 10pm

Towels are supplied

8 Seater Hot tub

Sauna

30ft Dedicated Disco Dance Area with a dance pole for the wannabe pole dancers

In House DJs with lasers, haze machine, music from the 80s & 90s.

Large Projection Screen showing the adult movies, with large sofas to watch/play on.

Outdoor covered Smoking Area

Off street parking for up to 100 cars

Fully Equipped Kitchen with large chilled drinks unit for you to store your drinks in.

A donation of £40 per couple is required just to cover our costs, a £5 donation for single ladies.

SORRY NO SINGLE MEN

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic