FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Wet and Wild Wednesday @ Townhouse 25th March

Wet and Wild Wednesday @ Townhouse 25th March

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *a byw OP   Man  over a year ago

New Brighton

Calling all greedy girls, swinging couples and single guys for a night of fun and filth! Just £5 per couple/lady, £20 per male and no membership fee! New guys PM me. It's a busy one! Between 35 & 50 people at each event! Good mix of sexy people too! Doors 8.30pm. All welcome

Townhouse is a well established swingers club of 9 years and is very well known for its cleanliness, the warm welcome and hospitality. We give out free towels, condoms and lube. Free large car park. Sauna and jacuzzi. 9 playrooms, 2 large social rooms with bar, pole, dancefloor and huge stage for shows and performances . We now have an alcoholic licence but you are welcome to bring alcohol, although we do have a well stocked soft drinks bar for you to enjoy. Doors 8.30pm until 3am

For more info, check us out on www.townhouseswingers.co.uk or on our Facebook page!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He's in work so I may just have to head over for a few hours

By *hestercazWoman  over a year ago

Chester

This sounds fun! Think I may just head over

By *rislanderMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Might pop in tonight

By *a byw OP   Man  over a year ago

New Brighton

So looks like i am out tonight who else is coming feel like its time for a good party

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it's where near as busy ambit was last week should be a great night

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

6 sexy new guys are joining us tonight as well as our lovely, respectful regulars. Come one ladies, lets show the guys why Townhouse is tops xx

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

"6 sexy new guys are joining us tonight as well as our lovely, respectful regulars. Come one ladies, lets show the guys why Townhouse is tops xx"

Hahaha... love the way you just wrote it... i will tell you one of the reason its top!!! Because you and Jim are amazing host and the environment there is wonderful with friendly & respectful patrons

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"6 sexy new guys are joining us tonight as well as our lovely, respectful regulars. Come one ladies, lets show the guys why Townhouse is tops xx

Hahaha... love the way you just wrote it... i will tell you one of the reason its top!!! Because you and Jim are amazing host and the environment there is wonderful with friendly & respectful patrons "

Ahhh, thank you Reshz, ya big softie xx

» Add a new message to this topic