FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Fab social @ Townhouse Friday 26th June

Fab social @ Townhouse Friday 26th June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Friday 26th June. 8.30pm-3am (last entry 10pm).

Townhouse, Wirral (see website for details).

Fab social, open to all members of Fab as long as you're on my guest list. The club will only be open to members of Fab for this evening, so make sure you get on the guest list!

Feel free to add your name here or PM me to be put on the list.

If you're already a member of Townhouse, please bring your Membership card, if not please bring ID, no entry without one of these I'm afraid.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Although this is a Fab 'SOCIAL' all the facilities at Townhouse will be open So if you just want to be social, there is a great bar area and also an entertainment lounge or even the Jacuzzi. If you want to explore the rest of the club, feel free and if you want to be more than a bit social take full advantage of the club

The club is fully licensed as well and they have a well stocked bar and as this will be a private party for us Fabsters, you can't take your own drink, all drink must be purchased from Townhouse.

Prices for this social are as follows

Single Female £5

TV/TS £10

Couple £15

Single Male £20

You will also need £5 deposit for your locker key, your locker number is also the number you use when getting drinks/snacks at the bar.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to post on here or message me and I'll do my best to answer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I might actually managed this one lol xx

"I might actually managed this one lol xx"

Well you're on the guest list that's for sure

Shame you couldn't make last night, it was a fairly quiet night x.

Put my name down Lee please

"Put my name down Lee please "

Done

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Jeez! I still haven't recovered from last night and here you are listing the next event!! haha

I will obviously be there; expect me to be in a haze from my 40th Birthday celebrations! lol x

"Jeez! I still haven't recovered from last night and here you are listing the next event!! haha

I will obviously be there; expect me to be in a haze from my 40th Birthday celebrations! lol x "

I thought it best to give people plenty of warning about the next one so they can free up their diaries lol.

I do hope you've given yourself the night off to carry on your birthday celebrations Fab style

Here are the dates for the rest of the FAB socials @ Townhouse this year so that people can plan ahead

Friday 28th Aug.

Friday 23rd October.

Friday 11th December.

"Here are the dates for the rest of the FAB socials @ Townhouse this year so that people can plan ahead

Friday 28th Aug.

Friday 23rd October.

Friday 11th December. "

Lee could you please add me to this one please

" Lee could you please add me to this one please "

You're on the list, look forward to seeing you there

Breakfast-Can-Wait (sf)

claremarie37 (sf)

Jay8627 (sm)

LeeWidnes (sm)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

Overnight stays are also available but you will need to contact TownhouseTwosome direct to book or for more details.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Can you or me on the list please. Gutted I missed the last one xx

"Overnight stays are also available but you will need to contact TownhouseTwosome direct to book or for more details. "

How much are they lee?

"Can you or me on the list please. Gutted I missed the last one xx"

Done

"Overnight stays are also available but you will need to contact TownhouseTwosome direct to book or for more details.

How much are they lee? "

I just had to go and find the post from the last social as I couldn't remember lol.

For anyone wishing to stay over for the night at this social here are some details provided by TownhouseTwosome.

'We have overnights available at ALL of the socials, so if you are travelling a distance or just want to have a drink and not worry about getting home, then you can book a room.

You can opt for a private room which is £15 for a single and £20 for a couple. Or you can opt for a semi shared room, which is your own bed/bedding (of course) but you may just share the same airspace as some other people...depends how many book. The semi shared room is £10 per person.

The rooms go very quickly so you need to book asap. If you are coming as a small group, then you may want to share a space together, which can be arranged. Just let me know!'

Please contact TownhouseTwosome direct to book your overnight stay.

To get Tea and Toast in the morning, you will need to be back down in the bar area 'before' 10.30am. You'll also need to leave the club by 11am at the latest to give the staff time to get ready to open up again

We'll be at this one if you can put us down please. Last minute change of plans last Fri for K's birthday.

"We'll be at this one if you can put us down please. Last minute change of plans last Fri for K's birthday. "

You're on the guest list

"Overnight stays are also available but you will need to contact TownhouseTwosome direct to book or for more details.

How much are they lee?

I just had to go and find the post from the last social as I couldn't remember lol.

For anyone wishing to stay over for the night at this social here are some details provided by TownhouseTwosome.

'We have overnights available at ALL of the socials, so if you are travelling a distance or just want to have a drink and not worry about getting home, then you can book a room.

You can opt for a private room which is £15 for a single and £20 for a couple. Or you can opt for a semi shared room, which is your own bed/bedding (of course) but you may just share the same airspace as some other people...depends how many book. The semi shared room is £10 per person.

The rooms go very quickly so you need to book asap. If you are coming as a small group, then you may want to share a space together, which can be arranged. Just let me know!'

Please contact TownhouseTwosome direct to book your overnight stay.

To get Tea and Toast in the morning, you will need to be back down in the bar area 'before' 10.30am. You'll also need to leave the club by 11am at the latest to give the staff time to get ready to open up again "

Thankyou

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

Nooooooooo.......

I am gutted as I won't be able to make the next evening social.

After enjoying the last two so much (for anyone who has never been before and would like a nice introduction to the club scene, then this is an event I would suggest)

I sadly can't make the next event.

But I am sure that everyone who goes will have a great time and I should be back at the August event.

"Nooooooooo.......

I am gutted as I won't be able to make the next evening social.

After enjoying the last two so much (for anyone who has never been before and would like a nice introduction to the club scene, then this is an event I would suggest)

I sadly can't make the next event.

But I am sure that everyone who goes will have a great time and I should be back at the August event.

"

That's a shame! Look forward to seeing you at the August social, though I'm sure I'll bump into you at Townhouse before then

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sorry I'll be partying at Glasto so sending my apologies.

"Sorry I'll be partying at Glasto so sending my apologies. "

I'll let you off just this once

Breakfast-Can-Wait (sf)

claremarie37 (sf)

Jay8627 (sm)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

bugger am in turkey for this 1 lee but deffo up for august 1 n great to know i can book me bed too is it too early to be first on the list lol

Lee is Town house near a station?

"bugger am in turkey for this 1 lee but deffo up for august 1 n great to know i can book me bed too is it too early to be first on the list lol "

You're first on the guest list for the August social

"Lee is Town house near a station? "

Yeah, Green Lane station is the nearest, less than half a mile from the club. You can get the train from Liverpool Lime Street, it's about an 11-12 min journey and no changes it's Merseyrail.

"Lee is Town house near a station?

Yeah, Green Lane station is the nearest, less than half a mile from the club. You can get the train from Liverpool Lime Street, it's about an 11-12 min journey and no changes it's Merseyrail. "

Thankyou

Yeah, Green Lane station is the nearest, less than half a mile from the club. You can get the train from Liverpool Lime Street, it's about an 11-12 min journey and no changes it's Merseyrail.

Thankyou"

No problem, any other questions, feel free to ask

Thankyou

No problem, any other questions, feel free to ask "

I will have more

Thankyou

I will have more "

Not a problem, if I can't answer them, I'm sure TownhouseTwosome or someone else on here can

Breakfast-Can-Wait (sf)

claremarie37 (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

Thankyou

I will have more

Not a problem, if I can't answer them, I'm sure TownhouseTwosome or someone else on here can "

Thankyou is there a travelodge very near by?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Thankyou

There is a Travelodge in Bromborough which is 5 mins away in a taxi and there is one in Birkenhead which is nearer and new, but I don't know anyone who has stayed there yet, so couldn't recommend it.

Don't forget you can stay at the club too; £15 for a single private room, £20 for a double private or £10 per person for a semi shared room xx

I will have more

Not a problem, if I can't answer them, I'm sure TownhouseTwosome or someone else on here can

Thankyou is there a travelodge very near by? "

Thankyou

I will have more

Thankyou is there a travelodge very near by? "

There is a Travelodge in Bromborough which is 5 mins away in a taxi and there is one in Birkenhead which is nearer and new, but I don't know anyone who has stayed there yet, so couldn't recommend it.

Don't forget you can stay at the club too; £15 for a single private room, £20 for a double private or £10 per person for a semi shared room

Thankyou

I will have more

Don't forget you can stay at the club too; £15 for a single private room, £20 for a double private or £10 per person for a semi shared room"

The private rooms- do I have to wait till the club closed to get into the room?

Thankyou

I will have more

Don't forget you can stay at the club too; £15 for a single private room, £20 for a double private or £10 per person for a semi shared room

The private rooms- do I have to wait till the club closed to get into the room? "

Unfortunately yes

By *unandlaffsMan  over a year ago

hereford

Might be of help, i travel up by train from Hereford and change at chester and get Mersey rail direct to port sunlight, cheaper and quicker than going lime street lol. Bromborough travel lodge only mile away and £35 a room.

hope of use to you

Could you put our name on the list please Lee? xxx

"Could you put our name on the list please Lee? xxx "

Done xx

"Could you put our name on the list please Lee? xxx

Done xx"

Thanks Lee! xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Can I just throw in that I will be 40 a few days before and this event will be one of many celebratory nights for me I am determined to get the night off so I can party!

"Can I just throw in that I will be 40 a few days before and this event will be one of many celebratory nights for me I am determined to get the night off so I can party! "

I was going to mention that you were 21 again close to this event but thought I'd better leave to you to say Parrrrttttyyyy xx.

Oh go on then...put me on the list please Lee

Yay we can do this one ages off can we have names put down plS

"Oh go on then...put me on the list please Lee "

Done

"Yay we can do this one ages off can we have names put down plS"

Done

"Yay we can do this one ages off can we have names put down plS

Done "

ty

Bump

Lee, where is the nearest bus station?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Lee, where is the nearest bus station? "

Birkenhead Central bus station is a mile up the road and if you look at the 'Find Us' page on our website, it will tell you what buses go past the club. There is also a train station up the road, Green Lane station xx

"Lee, where is the nearest bus station?

Birkenhead Central bus station is a mile up the road and if you look at the 'Find Us' page on our website, it will tell you what buses go past the club. There is also a train station up the road, Green Lane station xx"

Thankyou

Birkenhead Central bus station is a mile up the road and if you look at the 'Find Us' page on our website, it will tell you what buses go past the club. There is also a train station up the road, Green Lane station xx

Thankyou "

I said that without typing a thing x.

Thankyou

I said that without typing a thing x. "

That bus station is not on Megabus

Thankyou

Nearest for MegaBus would probably be Liverpool and you can then get the train or bus to Townhouse from there x

That bus station is not on Megabus "

Breakfast-Can-Wait (sf)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

Milf and Randy (cpl)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Thankyou

That bus station is not on Megabus "

ok if you are looking for megabus, then I think the nearest will be Liverpool, Norton street. Liverpool Lime Street station is over the road for you to get a train to Green Lane by the club xx

Bump

Count me in please x

"Count me in please x "

You're on the guest list x.

Breakfast-Can-Wait (sf)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

Milf and Randy (cpl)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

[Removed by poster at 05/05/15 18:33:56]

[Removed by poster at 05/05/15 18:46:42]

Bump

Could I be added please.

Thankyou

That bus station is not on Megabus

ok if you are looking for megabus, then I think the nearest will be Liverpool, Norton street. Liverpool Lime Street station is over the road for you to get a train to Green Lane by the club xx"

doesn't go to Liverpool from where I'm from, balls.

Where is the closest mega bus station that you can get to? Might be able to find an alternative route, or there are some nice people on this site who could give you a lift

"Could I be added please."

Done

Breakfast-Can-Wait (sf)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Milf and Randy (cpl)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

How far is the Birkenhead Premier Inn from the Town House please??

"How far is the Birkenhead Premier Inn from the Town House please?? "

According to my friend Google, it's 1.3 miles away

"How far is the Birkenhead Premier Inn from the Town House please??

According to my friend Google, it's 1.3 miles away "

Is there a travelodge closer ? Sorry with the questions

Is there a travelodge closer ? Sorry with the questions "

No, that's the closest, less than 4 mins in a car

No, that's the closest, less than 4 mins in a car "

Premier yes?

I know it's all make night on Friday 31st what's on on the Saturday? 1st

Premier yes?

I know it's all make night on Friday 31st what's on on the Saturday? 1st "

Yeah, as far as I know, that Premier Inn is the closest hotel to Townhouse now.

Not sure what the 2nd half of that post ment sorry lol Friday 31st and Saturday 1st of when?

Premier yes?

Not sure what the 2nd half of that post ment sorry lol Friday 31st and Saturday 1st of when? "

31st June what's on sat 1st July apologies

Premier yes?

Not sure what the 2nd half of that post ment sorry lol Friday 31st and Saturday 1st of when?

31st June what's on sat 1st July apologies "

Even more confused now then lol. Only 30 days in June and the 30th is a Tuesday

Did you mean what's on on Saturday 27th June, the day after the social?

Premier yes?

31st June what's on sat 1st July apologies

Even more confused now then lol. Only 30 days in June and the 30th is a Tuesday

Did you mean what's on on Saturday 27th June, the day after the social? "

Iv PM you

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Premier yes?

31st June what's on sat 1st July apologies "

PMSL!!!!

I think you mean what is on the day after the social which is the 27th? It is my 40th Birthday party at the club and will be one of the busiest events of the year!

"PMSL!!!!

I think you mean what is on the day after the social which is the 27th? It is my 40th Birthday party at the club and will be one of the busiest events of the year! "

I thought that as well but it wasn't lol.

What's on Sat 1st Aug, the day after the all MALE night on Fri 31st July? The Townhouse website doesn't go that far yet

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"PMSL!!!!

I think you mean what is on the day after the social which is the 27th? It is my 40th Birthday party at the club and will be one of the busiest events of the year!

What's on Sat 1st Aug, the day after the all MALE night on Fri 31st July? The Townhouse website doesn't go that far yet "

I have just PM'd her. Just with her mentioning June in the June social, I was a bit confused! lol All sorted now xx

"PMSL!!!!

What's on Sat 1st Aug, the day after the all MALE night on Fri 31st July? The Townhouse website doesn't go that far yet

I have just PM'd her. Just with her mentioning June in the June social, I was a bit confused! lol All sorted now xx"

I was just a tiny bit confuddled myself for a while xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well as it's my 40th Birthday, my night off and the club will be filled with gorgeous people, I have decided to get our DJ in!!! So we can all have a good boogie and get right into the party mood!!!

Wooohoooooo!

Can I go on the list please Lee?

"Can I go on the list please Lee? "

Done

"Well as it's my 40th Birthday, my night off and the club will be filled with gorgeous people, I have decided to get our DJ in!!! So we can all have a good boogie and get right into the party mood!!!

Wooohoooooo! "

I hope plenty of people dring their dancing shoes then, to help you celebrate your birthday

"Here are the dates for the rest of the FAB socials @ Townhouse this year so that people can plan ahead

Friday 28th Aug.

Friday 23rd October.

Friday 11th December. "

23rd October? My birthday. Definitely going to come to that one.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 23:41:00]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Well as it's my 40th Birthday, my night off and the club will be filled with gorgeous people, I have decided to get our DJ in!!! So we can all have a good boogie and get right into the party mood!!!

Wooohoooooo!

I hope plenty of people dring their dancing shoes then, to help you celebrate your birthday "

Hey listen, it's my birthday....if nobody else dances with me, I will dance on my own!!! hahaha....there's always the horizontal tango though!!!

Wooohoooooo!

I hope plenty of people dring their dancing shoes then, to help you celebrate your birthday

Hey listen, it's my birthday....if nobody else dances with me, I will dance on my own!!! hahaha....there's always the horizontal tango though!!! "

I'm sure you won't be short of people willing to dance with you, though I won't be one of them lol.

I'm also fairly sure that there will be a fair amout of horizontal tangoing going on during the course of the evening as well

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Wooohoooooo!

Hey listen, it's my birthday....if nobody else dances with me, I will dance on my own!!! hahaha....there's always the horizontal tango though!!!

I'm sure you won't be short of people willing to dance with you, though I won't be one of them lol.

I'm also fairly sure that there will be a fair amout of horizontal tangoing going on during the course of the evening as well "

I bloody hope so!!! I am making the most of my night off

Wooohoooooo!

I'm also fairly sure that there will be a fair amout of horizontal tangoing going on during the course of the evening as well

I bloody hope so!!! I am making the most of my night off "

Including night vision goggles?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Wooohoooooo!

I bloody hope so!!! I am making the most of my night off

Including night vision goggles? "

lol...yes! Watch out Wittowoo!! hehe

Friday 28th Aug.

Friday 23rd October.

Friday 11th December.

23rd October? My birthday. Definitely going to come to that one. "

That'll be the Halloween themed social

"Including night vision goggles?

lol...yes! Watch out Wittowoo!! hehe "

Remember to practice plenty of SAS moves before hand

By *R and BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

We'll be there of course but jr won't be dancing! Well he can if im in the other room

"We'll be there of course but jr won't be dancing! Well he can if im in the other room "

You're on the guest list, if jr's got his dancing shoes on, you better make sure that you stay in the other room

Breakfast-Can-Wait (sf)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Milf and Randy (cpl)

Peach Perfect (sf)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

Friday 28th Aug.

Friday 23rd October.

Friday 11th December. "

The December one can be my bday celebration x

"Can I go on the list please Lee? "

Be lovely to see you there Hun x

Friday 28th Aug.

Friday 23rd October.

Friday 11th December.

The December one can be my bday celebration x "

Sounds like the start of a plan x

"PMSL!!!!

I have just PM'd her. Just with her mentioning June in the June social, I was a bit confused! lol All sorted now xx"

Great to see the other dates

"Great to see the other dates "

Gives you time to plan your next 3 trips after you've tried Townhouse for the first time in June

Breakfast-Can-Wait (sf)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Milf and Randy (cpl)

Peach Perfect (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

40 people on the guest list so far, not a bad start seeing as there are still nearly 7 weeks to go

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

LOL...7 weeks to go and you've already got a decent sized list Lee... lol.

"LOL...7 weeks to go and you've already got a decent sized list Lee... lol."

I'm lucky in the fact that at least my list is a decent size and will keep growing over the next 7 weeks

"Can I go on the list please Lee?

Be lovely to see you there Hun x "

And you. I don't think we've met...making friends is lovely

[Removed by poster at 09/05/15 18:49:56]

Remember to practice plenty of SAS moves before hand "

Oh my...

I am imagining a weird and wonderful version of the 1970s milk tray advert

Remember to practice plenty of SAS moves before hand

Oh my...

I am imagining a weird and wonderful version of the 1970s milk tray advert "

And that's just for starters

"Can I go on the list please Lee?

Be lovely to see you there Hun x

And you. I don't think we've met...making friends is lovely "

Oops...I'm such a blonde sometimes. Just been told who you are and I feel a fool. It will be lovely to see you xx

Breakfast-Can-Wait (sf)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Milf and Randy (cpl)

Peach Perfect (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

Don't forget, this social is also part of Vicky's full month of birthday celebrations.

So get your name down if you can to show her how much us fabbers love to help people celebrate

"Don't forget, this social is also part of Vicky's full month of birthday celebrations.

So get your name down if you can to show her how much us fabbers love to help people celebrate "

I am soooo excited!

X

By *R and BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

Don't forget us we'll be there one side of the bar or other!

"Don't forget us we'll be there one side of the bar or other! "

Don't worry, you're on the guest list, so see you there one way or the other

"I am soooo excited!

X"

If you're that excited with over 6 weeks to go, I dread to think what you'll be like on the night x

Like a kid in a sweet shop hehehe x

"Like a kid in a sweet shop hehehe x"

Devouring the pick n mix x

Think I'm going to have to cancel the June one Lee

I'm def up for the August, October and December ones though!!!

"Think I'm going to have to cancel the June one Lee

I'm def up for the August, October and December ones though!!! "

I'll take you off the list and make sure that I add you as each of the others come up

I'll take you off the list and make sure that I add you as each of the others come up "

Thankyou, look forward to seeing at fockers

I'll take you off the list and make sure that I add you as each of the others come up

Thankyou, look forward to seeing at fockers"

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Milf and Randy (cpl)

Peach Perfect (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

Bump

Don't forget, this is a guest list only event for Fab members, so make sure you either post in here or message me direct to get your names on the list

Bump

Bump

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Peach Perfect (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

staffsrose (sf)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

Who do you keep bumping into Lee? Best get that looked at...lol

"Who do you keep bumping into Lee? Best get that looked at...lol"

It's either my vertigo or to many bottles of Bud

Put me down for June please Lee, always a good night

"Put me down for June please Lee, always a good night"

Done, look forward to seeing you there

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Peach Perfect (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

staffsrose (sf)

Tigerstripe74 (sm)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

Could I be added please ?

"Could I be added please ? "

Done

AlphaOmega87 (cpl)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Peach Perfect (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

staffsrose (sf)

teaser143 (sm)

Tigerstripe74 (sm)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

Birkenhead/Liverpool

It's official, I have the night off Bring on the birthday celebrations!

[Removed by poster at 22/05/15 17:26:42]

"It's official, I have the night off Bring on the birthday celebrations!"

Yayyyyyyy, things could get messy, I can see the OriGin bar taking a bit of a hammering

AlphaOmega87 (cpl)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Peach Perfect (sf)

princess_rose (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

teaser143 (sm)

Tigerstripe74 (sm)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

"AlphaOmega87 (cpl)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Peach Perfect (sf)

princess_rose (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

teaser143 (sm)

Tigerstripe74 (sm)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)"

I've a few young hotties interested in me and claremarie37 cumming.. Oops I mean coming.. I've Told them to message u mister x

"I've a few young hotties interested in me and claremarie37 cumming.. Oops I mean coming.. I've Told them to message u mister x"

Are any of those young hotties female?

"I've a few young hotties interested in me and claremarie37 cumming.. Oops I mean coming.. I've Told them to message u mister x

Are any of those young hotties female? "

They just might be lol x

"I've a few young hotties interested in me and claremarie37 cumming.. Oops I mean coming.. I've Told them to message u mister x

They just might be lol x"

Keep reminding them to message me then lol x

They just might be lol x

Keep reminding them to message me then lol x"

Of course x x when unnext playing out x

They just might be lol x

Of course x x when unnext playing out x "

I hope to get out to play on Wednesday Evening x.

AlphaOmega87 (cpl)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Peach Perfect (sf)

pink-ivy (sf)

princess_rose (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

teaser143 (sm)

Tigerstripe74 (sm)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

AlphaOmega87 (cpl)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Peach Perfect (sf)

pink-ivy (sf)

princess_rose (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

teaser143 (sm)

teasingtemptress (sf)

Tigerstripe74 (sm)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

[Removed by poster at 25/05/15 15:54:09]

How many sleeps x

Hello Lee can you check me in please mate ..

"How many sleeps x"

32 sleeps x

"Hello Lee can you check me in please mate .. "

Done

Cheers Lee ..

"Cheers Lee .."

AlphaOmega87 (cpl)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Peach Perfect (sf)

pink-ivy (sf)

princess_rose (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

sunny D (sm)

teaser143 (sm)

teasingtemptress (sf)

Tigerstripe74 (sm)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wirralwonder (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_not69 (sm)

1 month to go

They just might be lol x

Of course x x when unnext playing out x "

When are you next playing out? x

They just might be lol x

When are you next playing out? x "

Gutted it isn't tonight will be Monday x

They just might be lol x

When are you next playing out? x

Gutted it isn't tonight will be Monday x"

Roll on Monday then x

By *cnamorMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Count me please

By *cnamorMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi Vicky, can you count me for your birthday party please?

"Count me please "

I've added you to the guest list.

AlphaOmega87 (cpl)

claremarie37 (sf)

cowudders (cpl)

Fab Queen (sf)

_unandlaffs (sm)

Jay8627 (sm)

JennyTaylor (sf)

JR and Blondie (cpl)

KitT (sf)

LeeWidnes (sm)

limitededition2* (cpl)

Loveme-Spankme (cpl)

lushchiouslips (sf)

Man_wife86 (cpl)

Peach Perfect (sf)

pink-ivy (sf)

princess_rose (sf)

riccarda (tv/ts)

Scarlettwoman (sf)

sunny D (sm)

teaser143 (sm)

teasingtemptress (sf)

Tigerstripe74 (sm)

TownhouseTwosome (cpl)

UnleashedCraken (sm)

voyours4fun (cpl)

WIRRAL PARTIES (sm)

wirralwonder (sm)

wittowoo (sf)

xnorthwestx (cpl)

_cnamor (sm)

_not69 (sm)

I'll be on my very bestest behaviour x

Bad bad and very bad! X

"I'll be on my very bestest behaviour x

Bad bad and very bad! X"

I thought you only had one tpe of behaviour, very very bad x.

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

bugger, we are camping, can you move the date lol

"bugger, we are camping, can you move the date lol"

No problem at all, is Friday 28th August any good to you?

Well that's the date of the next one anyway

"I'll be on my very bestest behaviour x

Bad bad and very bad! X

I thought you only had one tpe of behaviour, very very bad x. "

Well as you know when I'm good I'm very very good and when I'm bad I'm filth! Ha x