FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > xtasia FAB social 17th july

xtasia FAB social 17th july

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Ms Lovin OP   Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

Everyone has been asking when our next FAB social is and where it will be held ............

so here we go a date for your diaries ..................

17th July 2015 held at XTASIA combined with their ‘Swap till you Drop’ event.

Dancing, music, banter and lots of sexy playing.

This is a guest list event no membership required, which is normally required at the club, however Xtasia have very kindly offered a special membership deal for everyone on the guest list.

Single Males - On a normal night membership is required, however for this event membership is not,although you must have good FAB Verification's . You will be able to apply at the end of the evening for membership, at the clubs discretion.

Entrance Fee £30.00

Single Females - Free membership offered, if on the guest list.

Entrance fee: Free

Couples - Free membership offered, if on the guest list.

Entrance fee: £15.00

Theme: Sexy as you Dare ……………………………….

Feel free to message me with any questions, you can also see XTASIA’s website for hotels, directions etc.

So come join us for a night to remember …………………………………………………

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you add me to the list please, I'm a member of Xtasia

birmingham

"Can you add me to the list please, I'm a member of Xtasia "

will do

"Can you add me to the list please, I'm a member of Xtasia

will do "

Thanks

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Can you add me to the list please, I'm a member of Xtasia "
Haven't we banned you yet?

"Can you add me to the list please, I'm a member of Xtasia Haven't we banned you yet? "

Yeah but you know I never worry about minor details like than

Add me and love squirters 69 please xxxxx

By *rs Butterfly.Woman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Add us please

By *ansfield lassWoman  over a year ago

mansfield

add me and spartan101 pls xx

By *irangelCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Can you add us then plz

can you add me pleease thanks

add us please Teedon

By *ambi n thumperCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

can you add us pls??????? lol

Add me and a plus one debs, ta

Put us down as maybes xx

Well we would like to kindly request that our names be added to the guest list for this prestigious event, many thanks, Scott and Lez xxxx

Enjoy the night.

Im at a black tie event

birmingham

"Well we would like to kindly request that our names be added to the guest list for this prestigious event, many thanks, Scott and Lez xxxx"

How can I refuse u sexy beasts ?? xx

Can you add me plz

birmingham

"Can you add me plz "

Single males only allowed if on the list with good fab verifications you have none or if already a member of _tasia so unless you are already a member of _tasia you will need to get verified before hand

I'll be there xx

"Put us down as maybes xx"

do we have to?? I have a bloody good reason for asking too lmao

birmingham

Yes u bloody do !!!!!

Add us please x

add us please

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Ooh yes please.

Can you add my name to the mix too?

Thanking you muchly.

I've just seen this and have messaged all my lovely mates in Wales to see who would be up for coming...that's if we are not all banned lol

Can we add our names please. Think we'll be booking a hotel too so we can chill out before and after ( well not sure bout chilling after lol )

Oh, go on then.......

Would you add us to the list please?

birmingham

All above added will post list shortly gonna be a wicked night

Room booked so defo add me plz

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Add me please.

"Room booked so defo add me plz "

Can you add

Peachy boo

Saucy sinflower

birmingham

"Room booked so defo add me plz

Can you add

Peachy boo

Saucy sinflower "

oh course

"Can you add me plz

Single males only allowed if on the list with good fab verifications you have none or if already a member of _tasia so unless you are already a member of _tasia you will need to get verified before hand "

This really pisses me off , so many times I see get yourself along to a social in reply to guys who need verifications and now it's oh you need to be verified before you can attend. What a crock of shit and I bet the same won't apply to anyone else. I don't like the club anyway but this had just added to the dislike. Enjoy your evening though.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Can you add me plz

Single males only allowed if on the list with good fab verifications you have none or if already a member of _tasia so unless you are already a member of _tasia you will need to get verified before hand

This really pisses me off , so many times I see get yourself along to a social in reply to guys who need verifications and now it's oh you need to be verified before you can attend. What a crock of shit and I bet the same won't apply to anyone else. I don't like the club anyway but this had just added to the dislike. Enjoy your evening though. "

Most clubs single guys would need a membership to attend, if you read the OP no membership is needed for this night, just a good verification, think thats a fair compromise really, but as usual you can't please all the people all the time

By *indys loverCouple  over a year ago

Stratford on avon

Im going to disagree with you Moody ,,,sat night is normally couples night so to let the doors open to all and sundry would be a huge risk for Paul and Flirt ,,,, personalty i would congratulate them for bending the rules to allow verified single males in . I would also add that we are one of those dreaded couples who only go to clubs on couples night ,,,, wouldn't stop us going to a social tho but would probably stop us playing tho ,,,,,, every one is different

Can you add

Peachy boo

Saucy sinflower

oh course "

I've also put it on the welsh forum so if you want to keep a eye out for new names your more than welcome

"Can you add me plz

This really pisses me off , so many times I see get yourself along to a social in reply to guys who need verifications and now it's oh you need to be verified before you can attend. What a crock of shit and I bet the same won't apply to anyone else. I don't like the club anyway but this had just added to the dislike. Enjoy your evening though. "

But surely this is protecting the safety and discretion of all of us???????

birmingham

"Can you add me plz

This really pisses me off , so many times I see get yourself along to a social in reply to guys who need verifications and now it's oh you need to be verified before you can attend. What a crock of shit and I bet the same won't apply to anyone else. I don't like the club anyway but this had just added to the dislike. Enjoy your evening though.

Most clubs single guys would need a membership to attend, if you read the OP no membership is needed for this night, just a good verification, think thats a fair compromise really, but as usual you can't please all the people all the time "

took the words out of mouth

birmingham

Can you add

Peachy boo

Saucy sinflower

oh course

I've also put it on the welsh forum so if you want to keep a eye out for new names your more than welcome "

thank you looking forward to meeting the welsh , accent is soooooo sexy

birmingham

"Im going to disagree with you Moody ,,,sat night is normally couples night so to let the doors open to all and sundry would be a huge risk for Paul and Flirt ,,,, personalty i would congratulate them for bending the rules to allow verified single males in . I would also add that we are one of those dreaded couples who only go to clubs on couples night ,,,, wouldn't stop us going to a social tho but would probably stop us playing tho ,,,,,, every one is different "

us too , but the social is being held on a friday as not to exclude single males and totally agree that verifications is a compromise and think is only fair you guys coming then ?

"Im going to disagree with you Moody ,,,sat night is normally couples night so to let the doors open to all and sundry would be a huge risk for Paul and Flirt ,,,, personalty i would congratulate them for bending the rules to allow verified single males in . I would also add that we are one of those dreaded couples who only go to clubs on couples night ,,,, wouldn't stop us going to a social tho but would probably stop us playing tho ,,,,,, every one is different "

This social is on a Friday night, not a Saturday night. Friday nights single male members are allowed plus for this event verified single male members of fab are allowed.

The very first FFFF event at Xtasia, Paul & Flirt decided to allow all single male members of fab that put their name on the guest list to attend. There were untold complaints that night about the single males that attended, basically no idea about club etiquette and they ruined the night for lots of other people. To stop this happening again, Paul & Flirt had to make a compromise and having good verifications was this compromise. It still gives a vast number of single males the chance to attend without being a member if they so wish.

"Can you add me plz

But surely this is protecting the safety and discretion of all of us??????? "

Oh yes sorry , because a guy with a verification is bound to be safer than a guy without. Like someone else said can't please everyone so again enjoy your evening.

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

Can you add

Peachy boo

Saucy sinflower

oh course

I've also put it on the welsh forum so if you want to keep a eye out for new names your more than welcome

thank you looking forward to meeting the welsh , accent is soooooo sexy "

Oh my goodness - Mslovin meets Giggles and the Welsh crew

Stratford on avon

sorry Lee my mistake for not reading through properly ,,,, just presumed it was a sat ,,,,, but still agree with above ,,, you cant just open the doors and let everyone in of the street

"sorry Lee my mistake for not reading through properly ,,,, just presumed it was a sat ,,,,, but still agree with above ,,, you cant just open the doors and let everyone in of the street "

Sorry, my post wasn't aimed directly at you, I just quoted it incase too many other people thought it was a Saturday night and ended up booking the wrong night in the hotels lol

"Can you add me plz

Why i didnt go to the last ffff. Moody

"Yes u bloody do !!!!! "

you hate me you do lmao dunno how many times i have said i am not turning 40 i fighting it all the way xxxxxxxxxxx

"Can you add me plz

But surely this is protecting the safety and discretion of all of us??????? "

How is it protecting anyone?

Stratford on avon

"Can you add me plz

How is it protecting anyone? "

perhaps you havent been hounded by a pack of 9 single males ,,,, nice it is not

"Can you add me plz

Oh yes sorry , because a guy with a verification is bound to be safer than a guy without. Like someone else said can't please everyone so again enjoy your evening. "

Um no not at all....

And I will enjoy thank u

Can you add

Peachy boo

Saucy sinflower

oh course

thank you looking forward to meeting the welsh , accent is soooooo sexy

Oh my goodness - Mslovin meets Giggles and the Welsh crew "

"Can you add me plz

How is it protecting anyone? "

By not having none fab members there

I agree with the verifications

But like you all say you can't please everyone all the time.

Just a shame a few people have to see it as a negative thing.

My hat goes off to the people who arrange these things

"Can you add me plz

perhaps you havent been hounded by a pack of 9 single males ,,,, nice it is not"

Or reporters.

We have had a few reporters spoil organised events in wales

"Can you add me plz

Or reporters.

We have had a few reporters spoil organised events in wales "

Let'a hope the reporter isn't female then

"Can you add me plz

perhaps you havent been hounded by a pack of 9 single males ,,,, nice it is not"

The ost I replied to said it protects people's safety and discretion. Which frankly is a ridiculous claim.

Good verifications does not eliminate the behaviour you describe.

I agree with it as a way of controlling numbers (there is no ideal solution to that) but that is all it is and to claim otherwise is ludicrous. Some couples are dicks, some women are dicks. But single men always the only ones getting blamed.

birmingham

"Can you add me plz

Or reporters.

Let'a hope the reporter isn't female then "

im thinking another post need to be opened for this debate , can completely understand peoples reservations about non member single males attending but having good verifications is the compromise as a one off for this event , this is my first social at _tasia after 3 successful ones at adventures in lust on a friday , everyone is entitled to their own opinion and as said not everyone can be pleased im hoping everyone has a brilliant night and may become a regular event ........

birmingham

"Can you add me plz

The ost I replied to said it protects people's safety and discretion. Which frankly is a ridiculous claim.

Good verifications does not eliminate the behaviour you describe.

I agree with it as a way of controlling numbers (there is no ideal solution to that) but that is all it is and to claim otherwise is ludicrous. Some couples are dicks, some women are dicks. But single men always the only ones getting blamed. "

I think this is event Ms Lovin is trying to organise is being spoiled by the debate about the club rules. All clubs or private members places have specific rules in place. It's not only single guys that over step the mark - I have witnessed a few single ladies and couples do the same ( one example of it was BBW party at chams between xmas n NY there was a female attend who is vocal about single guys being disrespectful and she preceded to grab and grope at me several times as I was walking around working throughout the night).

Ms Lovin is taking the time and effort to arrange this social for non members to attend and she should be commended for it - not slated for the rules that Xtasia (rightly in my eyes) applies to anyone they allow to hold such events.

Keep up the good work Ms Lovin and see you there xxxxxxxx

Hi can you add me to the list please x

Stratford on avon

"I think this is event Ms Lovin is trying to organise is being spoiled by the debate about the club rules. All clubs or private members places have specific rules in place. It's not only single guys that over step the mark - I have witnessed a few single ladies and couples do the same ( one example of it was BBW party at chams between xmas n NY there was a female attend who is vocal about single guys being disrespectful and she preceded to grab and grope at me several times as I was walking around working throughout the night).

Ms Lovin is taking the time and effort to arrange this social for non members to attend and she should be commended for it - not slated for the rules that Xtasia (rightly in my eyes) applies to anyone they allow to hold such events.

Keep up the good work Ms Lovin and see you there xxxxxxxx"

id love to attend if possible?

will you put my name down plz Debs x

Can you add us on the list please many thanks

"I think this is event Ms Lovin is trying to organise is being spoiled by the debate about the club rules. All clubs or private members places have specific rules in place. It's not only single guys that over step the mark - I have witnessed a few single ladies and couples do the same ( one example of it was BBW party at chams between xmas n NY there was a female attend who is vocal about single guys being disrespectful and she preceded to grab and grope at me several times as I was walking around working throughout the night).

Keep up the good work Ms Lovin and see you there xxxxxxxx"

"Can you add me plz

Or reporters.

Let'a hope the reporter isn't female then "

Lolz

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Put our names down please hopefully will be able to make it xx

I do hope plenty of people will be getting there early enough to have a few drinks in Flirts afternoon/early evening before the main event

birmingham

"I do hope plenty of people will be getting there early enough to have a few drinks in Flirts afternoon/early evening before the main event "

goes without saying we will be at flirts

"I do hope plenty of people will be getting there early enough to have a few drinks in Flirts afternoon/early evening before the main event

goes without saying we will be at flirts "

I'll be doing my best to get there for about 2-3pm, just to make sure that they're well stocked up on Fosters and to check it tastes ok

i see list aint fussy about who goes can i boycotte it even thou its my birthday lmfao

"i see list aint fussy about who goes can i boycotte it even thou its my birthday lmfao "

if i cant and its my 40th then you cant either xxxxxxxxxxxx

look i found it, it's bloody effort...ok might go hha

birmingham

gonna be a wicked night will get list up this week ............

"gonna be a wicked night will get list up this week ............ "

I'll keep an eye out for it to see if my names on the list

By *appypear12Couple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Pls can u add us to the list thank u

By *appypear12Couple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Pls can u add us to the list thank u

birmingham

"Pls can u add us to the list thank u "

Will do make sure u come say hi

I'd better add my name as we are doing the one in September together Lol

By *zzegame2222Couple  over a year ago

Sutton in Ashfield

Hey can you add us to the guest list please xxxx

birmingham

annie 1970

_ambi n thumper

Centaur UK

checkyouout

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Happypear12

Kaz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

_ansfield lass

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

omaha

Peachy boo

pleasures

samandjamie

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

teedon

_zzegame2222

Yayyyyy, I'm on the list

birmingham

"Yayyyyy, I'm on the list "

you are indeedy see you there

"Yayyyyy, I'm on the list

you are indeedy see you there "

That you will

There are a few people from up this way that'll be adding their names to the list in the next couple of weeks as well

birmingham

That you will

There are a few people from up this way that'll be adding their names to the list in the next couple of weeks as well "

im sure its gonna be a wicked night post has only been up a week

That you will

There are a few people from up this way that'll be adding their names to the list in the next couple of weeks as well

im sure its gonna be a wicked night post has only been up a week "

I'm sure it'll be a great afternoon/evening/night

birmingham

Bump

the dinner black do is on the sat not the friday

but im in manchester till 530 on the friday, dnt put my name down ill just turn up if i get home in time and changed

Hello could you plz add dai drooling to the list? Thank u

Pop us on list too please

By *ig Ted 66Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

Yes please - as per our PM's

Danka

"Yes please - as per our PM's

Danka "

BT where's my invite

birmingham

Danka

BT where's my invite "

everyone is invited ....... shall i add you to the list ?

birmingham

annie 1970

_ambi n thumper

Big Ted 66

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Happypear12

Kaz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

_ansfield lass

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

omaha

Peachy boo

pleasures

samandjamie

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

WTF n LOL

_zzegame2222

Danka

BT where's my invite

everyone is invited ....... shall i add you to the list ?

"

you certainly can darling along with sexy cock prince as a couple

birmingham

Will do my sweet !

By *harnaWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

add me please debs. xx

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Can you add us please, thank you

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

Hey Ms you naughty minx... after a great night at the FFFF could you kindly add me to the list for this event....

birmingham

annie 1970

_ambi n thumper

Big Ted 66

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Driveshaft

_ucklings

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Happypear12

Kaz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

_ansfield lass

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

omaha

Peachy boo

pleasures

samandjamie

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

sexy bi princess

sexy cock prince

_harna

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

_zzegame2222

WTF n LOL

Have you got room for a little fella? any chance of being added to the list please?

Could we be added to the list please

birmingham

Of course peeps will get u added in next list update ! Xx

Can you put us down as a maybe please

By *aldo n hannahCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

[Removed by poster at 22/05/15 11:12:34]

Central Scotland

[Removed by poster at 22/05/15 11:12:41]

Central Scotland

Add us to the list please ms lovin n cheeky....we have a Midlands road trip planned anyway for that week as its school holidays..... So why the hell not do xstasia as well....finally meet you guys

Waldo n Hannah x

By *eautyandhermanCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Hi can you as us In please we are members of Xtasia x

By *ella and BodCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Add us too please

Please can you add we are members x

birmingham

annie 1970

_ambi n thumper

Big Ted 66

Bod and Bella

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Driveshaft

_ucklings

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Happypear12

Kaz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

_ansfield lass

mm2012

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

omaha

Peachy boo

pleasures

samandjamie

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

sexdoll_and_him

sexy bi princess

sexy cock prince

_harna

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

_zzegame2222

_aldo n hannah 

WTF n LOL

xxxhotandhornyxxx

Could you add me to the list please xx

birmingham

"Could you add me to the list please xx"

will do hun on next list update

Bump

If you're names not down your not coming in you've missed me off the list.Can I be added please?

"If you're names not down your not coming in you've missed me off the list.Can I be added please? "

Unless ya a member

birmingham

"If you're names not down your not coming in you've missed me off the list.Can I be added please? "

ooopppsss sorry rough ill ensure i get you added

birmingham

annie 1970

_ambi n thumper

Big Ted 66

Bod and Bella

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Driveshaft

_ucklings

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Happypear12

Kaz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

_ansfield lass

mm2012

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughty Miss

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

omaha

Peachy boo

pleasures

roughjustice

samandjamie

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

sexdoll_and_him

sexy bi princess

sexy cock prince

_harna

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

_zzegame2222

_aldo n hannah 

WTF n LOL

xxxhotandhornyxxx

"If you're names not down your not coming in you've missed me off the list.Can I be added please?

ooopppsss sorry rough ill ensure i get you added "

Why thankyou looking forward to this

Hi, we requested to go on the list and we have been missed!

birmingham

"Hi, we requested to go on the list and we have been missed! "

Oooppppsss my bad ! Get you on there on next update later today

birmingham

annie1970

_ambi n thumper

Big Ted 66

Bod and Bella

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Driveshaft

_ucklings

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Happypear12

Kaz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

_ansfield lass

mm2012

mona29

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughty Miss

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

omaha

Peachy boo

pleasures

roughjustice

samandjamie

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

Sensual pleasure x

sexdoll_and_him

sexy bi princess

sexy cock prince

_harna

shy2015

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

_zzegame2222

_aldo n hannah 

WTF n LOL

xxxhotandhornyxxx

Ok i have spoken to you but as a reminder landscapelad mangoxxx and harpey666 all members all lots of verifications and all love to party lol xx

By *aughty sensual pleasureMan  over a year ago

London/Bristol/Birmingham

Hi please add me too. Always have a great night at Xtasia - nice social areas to chat and chill out and of course lots of fun places to play too if lucky Ha!

What more could you want.....

Thanks Max

birmingham

this list is hotting up now anyone I missed off let me know !

annie1970

_ambi n thumper

bestbuddies

Big Ted 66

Bod and Bella

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Driveshaft

_ucklings

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Happypear12

harpie666

Kazz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

landscapelad

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

mangoxxx

_ansfield lass

mm2012

mona29

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughty Miss

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

omaha

Peachy boo

pleasures

roughjustice

samandjamie

Samxxxxx

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

Sensual pleasure x

sexdoll_and_him

sexy bi princess

sexy cock prince

_harna

shy2015

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

_zzegame2222

_aldo n hannah 

WTF n LOL

xxxhotandhornyxxx

By *wiceasnice2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Any room for "Newbies"? Please...... xxx

birmingham

"Any room for "Newbies"? Please...... xxx"

of course will add you on next list update

By *wiceasnice2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Thank you! xxx

Add me please!!! (^_^)

"Add me please!!! (^_^)"

Are you a member of Xtasia?

birmingham

Add me please!!!

Jae I need you get veried before I can add you get some of the guys from the last party to veri u grrrrrr why did u start a new account xx

Can you add me please thanks

Oh no, ok, I will have to try and rectify this!!!

Ms Lovin, it looks as though everything is set for a great night. Me and Kim would love to be added to the guest list. I was wondering one thing though, Jay-Kim could sound very ambiguous when asked "What's your name?" For this reason we don't mind using our solo accounts.

* ObsidianSir

....and....

* tinker_bell23

birmingham

Will do guys xx

Got two more names for you sexy . They are pro Princess and jay-mids thanks in advance x landscapelad

"Can you add me please thanks "

birmingham

annie1970

_ambi n thumper

bestbuddies

Big Ted 66

Bod and Bella

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Driveshaft

_ucklings

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Happypear12

harpie666

jay-mids

Kazz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

landscapelad

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

mangoxxx

_ansfield lass

Marc.Courtney

mm2012

mona29

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughty Miss

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

ObsidianSir

omaha

Peachy boo

pleasures

pro Princess

roughjustice

royalblood2015

samandjamie

Samxxxxx

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

Sensual pleasure x

sexdoll_and_him

sexy bi princess

sexy cock prince

_harna

shy2015

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

tinker_bell23

_zzegame2222

_aldo n hannah 

WTF n LOL

xxxhotandhornyxxx

By *estofboth500Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Birmingham

Could you add us to the list and we are members of Xtasia.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Can you add me to the list please

Put us down please and a plus two xxx

By *ust_for_fun88Couple  over a year ago

somewhere

What type of music do u play at this event ? Xx

birmingham

"What type of music do u play at this event ? Xx"

Will be the resident dj hun xx

birmingham

annie1970

_ambi n thumper

bestbuddies

_estofboth500

Big Ted 66

Bod and Bella

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Driveshaft

_ucklings

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Happypear12

harpie666

jay-mids

Kazz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

landscapelad

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

mangoxxx

_ansfield lass

Marc.Courtney

_isscheekychops

mm2012

mona29

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughty Miss

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

ObsidianSir

omaha

Peachy boo

Peakyblinders plus 2

pleasures

pro Princess

roughjustice

royalblood2015

samandjamie

Samxxxxx

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

Sensual pleasure x

sexdoll_and_him

sexy bi princess

sexy cock prince

_harna

shy2015

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

tinker_bell23

_zzegame2222

_aldo n hannah 

s

WTF n LOL

xxxhotandhornyxxx

can you add me aswell please.if i cant get a room can i share with any one thanks

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 08/06/15 23:11:44]

birmingham

"can you add me aswell please.if i cant get a room can i share with any one thanks "

Sorry Russ unless you are already a member of _tasia single males must have good recent FAB verifications are you a member ?

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Can we be added please x

yes have been for about 2 yrs.thank you

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 09/06/15 07:25:23]

birmingham

"yes have been for about 2 yrs.thank you"

Great russ see you there ?? xx

Thanks can't wait

birmingham

annie1970

_ambi n thumper

bestbuddies

_estofboth500

Big Ted 66

Bod and Bella

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Driveshaft

_ucklings

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Flithyfucks69

Happypear12

harpie666

jay-mids

Kazz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

landscapelad

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

mangoxxx

_ansfield lass

Marc.Courtney

_isscheekychops

mm2012

mona29

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughty Miss

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

ObsidianSir

omaha

Peachy boo

Peakyblinders plus 2

pleasures

pro Princess

roughjustice

royalblood2015

russ21

samandjamie

Samxxxxx

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

Sensual pleasure x

sexdoll_and_him

sexy bi princess

sexy cock prince

_harna

shy2015

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

tinker_bell23

_zzegame2222

_aldo n hannah 

s

WTF n LOL

xxxhotandhornyxxx

any one willing to let ne share yhere hotel room please

Just to say I will pay for my share of room thanks

please ad to list for the social

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Everyone has been asking when our next FAB social is and where it will be held ............

This is a guest list event no membership required, which is normally required at the club, however Xtasia have very kindly offered a special membership deal for everyone on the guest list.

Single Males - On a normal night membership is required, however for this event membership is not,although you must have good FAB Verification's . You will be able to apply at the end of the evening for membership, at the clubs discretion.

Entrance Fee £30.00

Feel free to message me with any questions, you can also see XTASIA’s website for hotels, directions etc.

So come join us for a night to remember …………………………………………………"

And it's my birthday that weekend

birmingham

"Everyone has been asking when our next FAB social is and where it will be held ............

Entrance Fee £30.00

So come join us for a night to remember …………………………………………………

And it's my birthday that weekend "

Free lap dances for birthdays

Please add me to list

Hi again sexy lady can you add my two freinds pussyeater1985 and xkeeleyx to list please xx mwah landscapelad

birmingham

and the list just keeps growing

annie1970

_ambi n thumper

bestbuddies

_estofboth500

Big Ted 66

Bod and Bella

Centaur UK

checkyouout

dai drooling

DeliciousDx plus 1

Dontae Diablo

Driveshaft

_ucklings

Emz sensual tiger eyes

Flithyfucks69

Happypear12

harpie666

jay-mids

juicyjeanie

Kazz47

Keefy 67

kimikarcher

landscapelad

LeeWidnes

Lil miss giggles

Madas

mangoxxx

_ansfield lass

Marc.Courtney

_isscheekychops

mm2012

mona29

Mr and Mrs Butterfly

ms lovin cheeky

Naughty Miss

Naughtycouplewsm

Nawtytoo

_ewcouplemids

ObsidianSir

omaha

Peachy boo

Peakyblinders plus 2

peter66200

pleasures

pro Princess

pussylicker1985

roughjustice

royalblood2015

russ21

samandjamie

Samxxxxx

samy2k

Saucy sinflower

ScottandLez

_educed

Sensual pleasure x

sexdoll_and_him

sexy bi princess

sexy cock prince

_harna

shy2015

_irangel

sparton 101

squirters 69

staffsrose

Taime Downe plus 1

teedon

tinker_bell23

_zzegame2222

_aldo n hannah 

s

WTF n LOL

xkeeleyx

xxxhotandhornyxxx

Please add me as a maybe. Ms knows the situation.

Guest list is looking great

By *ansfield lassWoman  over a year ago

mansfield

looking forward to a great night, looking at the guest list it should be fab

West Bromwich

Hell of a list gal, looking forward to meeting you all, xx

"Hell of a list gal, looking forward to meeting you all, xx"

It'll be really good to finally meet you as well

West Bromwich

"Hell of a list gal, looking forward to meeting you all, xx

It'll be really good to finally meet you as well "

You are seriously earning yourself a trip to Purgatory!

It'll be really good to finally meet you as well You are seriously earning yourself a trip to Purgatory! "

Is that where you keep your fresh stock of Fosters then?

birmingham

It'll be really good to finally meet you as well You are seriously earning yourself a trip to Purgatory!

Is that where you keep your fresh stock of Fosters then? "

Ooooooeeerrr purgatory !!!!!!! Open the gates !!!!

West Bromwich

It'll be really good to finally meet you as well You are seriously earning yourself a trip to Purgatory!

Is that where you keep your fresh stock of Fosters then?

Ooooooeeerrr purgatory !!!!!!! Open the gates !!!! "

They opened officially yesterday. I'll guide you round on next visit xx

birmingham

Look forward to it

Add me to the list please xxx

birmingham

"Add me to the list please xxx "

Whoop peachyyyyyyyyy

Updated list on its way

By *ireannCplCouple  over a year ago

Suburbs

Hello, We are travelling over for the weekend so may we be added to the list Thank you in advance EireannCpl xx

add me please