FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > SPANKY WILSON'S NEEDS YOU!!!!!!

SPANKY WILSON'S NEEDS YOU!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Calling all kinkster willing to share thier expertease n knowledge of sensual spank and kink play with other swingers

SPANkY WILSON is a kink event hosted by swingers for swingers looking to ignite the fires of desire through safe sensual kink play

We are hosting our event at cupids swingers club and need kinkster with skills to do show n tell workshops throughout the day time and evening so if you would like to share your desire for decadence with nervous newbies and curious kinkster plz contact me directly or contact cupids with your fab name n number n let's get SPANkY WITH WILSON

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well you know I will help you out Smush... me and my Floggers will be more than happy to come along! Just let me know a date so I can plan in advance xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Awwww ty hunny am look at end of nov as want to get it right n get some good demos sorted as cupids havnt really held these kinds of events but when there is proper bdsm play in the dungeon it always draws an interest fron other players

» Add a new message to this topic