FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > New club come and join us????

New club come and join us????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odiejack1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

New club venue with licensed bar we are having a vicars and tarts theme this is optional and everyone is welcome, donate:

Single ladies 5 pounds

Single males 30 pounds

Couples 30 pounds

Everyone needs photo I'd on the night doors open at 9pm until 3am once we are full the doors are shut

Lots of sex fun times ahead message me for an invite x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

posting to keep an eye

Where is this new club please?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

*watch this thread?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Where is this new club please? "

It's the Liberal Working Mens club in Crewe xx

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Where is this new club please?

It's the Liberal Working Mens club in Crewe xx"

Lol. When did that get a Sex licence?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Lol. When did that get a Sex licence? "

*Shrugs* Best direct that to the organisers...I just know the venue. I went to a 60th birthday party in the function rooms there so know it well.

*Shrugs* Best direct that to the organisers...I just know the venue. I went to a 60th birthday party in the function rooms there so know it well. "

A working men's club??? Seriously?!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

*Shrugs* Best direct that to the organisers...I just know the venue. I went to a 60th birthday party in the function rooms there so know it well.

A working men's club??? Seriously?! "

Yeh, here is the latest post on the venue and their party xx

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/444638

Deary me.

cheshire

Yes we fully licensed, and it's no long open as a social club, someone phoned the license officer to see if we were

Where this new club

By *entleman and SassyPussCouple  over a year ago

Any more details on the club? Name, play rooms, dress down/stay dressed, membership, website?

By *erry clark 777Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

Hi it's dress down from 11 , private room , plus other beds sofas ect , it's £15pp or £25 a couple , liberal club Crewe x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Hi it's dress down from 11 , private room , plus other beds sofas ect , it's £15pp or £25 a couple , liberal club Crewe x"

just one private room? Where are the other beds? Everything is rather vague

So £15pp is that including ladies?

cheshire

The other beds have nets around that can be closed off for privacy, we have more rooms ect to add but things do take time and we want to make sure we have the demand b4 we invest more , everyone that has been has said that it's a great club , it looked sexy and really enjoyed them selfs and will be back which is an excellent start for a new club ,we haven't had any complaints, Saturday is a party for every one and it's £15 for all and £25 for couples , doors open at 9 and we party till 3 , but they will get locked at 11 for dress down ,we are doing special nights which we do advertise , we are in the middle ov setting up are web page which should be done any day now ,

cheshire

All clubs have to start from scratch and build them selfs up , we are really pleased with all the feed back check out are verifications , it's an excellent fun ,clean ,safe, descreet and friendly club , great staff and hosts , x

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"All clubs have to start from scratch and build them selfs up , we are really pleased with all the feed back check out are verifications , it's an excellent fun ,clean ,safe, descreet and friendly club , great staff and hosts , x"

£15 for a single female... I'd probably stick to the established clubs where I can get in usually for £5 or free and have access to sauna and hot tub.

cheshire

Thanks fine thank you for the feed back tho , we will keep it in mind and review the prices again soon

cheshire

Not any of the clubs I know donate all there take to charity like we do, we don't make a penny from this that's why the prices are what they are

Cheshire

"Not any of the clubs I know donate all there take to charity like we do, we don't make a penny from this that's why the prices are what they are "

I'm not too bothered about charity donation. I make my own donations when it's relevant.

Deviant City

"All clubs have to start from scratch and build them selfs up , we are really pleased with all the feed back check out are verifications , it's an excellent fun ,clean ,safe, descreet and friendly club , great staff and hosts , x

£15 for a single female... I'd probably stick to the established clubs where I can get in usually for £5 or free and have access to sauna and hot tub. "

ditto. £10 for infusions, but I take advantage of the pool and hot tub all night.

My charity donations are very specific, so I'd rather donate as and when, to my chosen charities.

cheshire

We have different prices each week for what ever we put on we have had free nights we have had £5pp, no one is being forced to come if they don't like the prices don't come I just think it's wrong on this site how people bad mouth others that don't even know them I thought this was ment to be a friendly site

Posting as a bookmark

Deviant City

"We have different prices each week for what ever we put on we have had free nights we have had £5pp, no one is being forced to come if they don't like the prices don't come I just think it's wrong on this site how people bad mouth others that don't even know them I thought this was ment to be a friendly site "

not bad mouthing. I like visiting new clubs, but everything was so vague. I have no issues with the pricing policy, but for cheaper, I can take advantage of wet area facilities and donate to my charities.

Good luck with your new club

cheshire

Thank you At the moment it feels like what ever we do is wrong I didn't mean that personally to you, people have tried everything to spoil things for us all we want is everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy themselves, And maybe one day you might try and enjoy are place xx

Cheshire

"Thank you At the moment it feels like what ever we do is wrong I didn't mean that personally to you, people have tried everything to spoil things for us all we want is everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy themselves, And maybe one day you might try and enjoy are place xx "

Not bad mouthing, maybe feeding back about obstacles you may face from single females regarding pricing. However, you will get single males loving your new pricing structure. Swings and roundabouts.

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

Wishing you all the best with the new club and hope it's a success. We'll probably be trying it soon as its local to some friends. Pricing does seem a little odd. Relatively expensive for single women but cheap for single men.

cheshire

Thanks for all the feedback we have really messed up with prices This Saturday it will be single females are free and couples are £15 sorry for all the confusion

Good luck in your new venture and i wish you every success.

Its an exciting time for you so ppl should at least give you the benefit of the doubt.

Excitement of a new club opening offen fazes people.

All the best to you.

cheshire

Thank you very much it's not very often you get nice replies really appreciate it

It will be a fab adventure starting a club from scratch u guys have had it hard and the club is one not to miss, and a venue that can become somthing big eventually but the (established clubs)didn't open the doors on day one as an established club every one has to start somewhere, I wish u all the look in the world and as for giving to charity I would rather give to any random charity than know I am paying buisness people to accommodate me you will never make everyone happy or meet everyone's needs u just keep doing as u are and see where it takes you X X X

cheshire

Deviant City

"Thank you At the moment it feels like what ever we do is wrong I didn't mean that personally to you, people have tried everything to spoil things for us all we want is everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy themselves, And maybe one day you might try and enjoy are place xx "

I understand everything. I went to the new club in Manchester last week and they are starting from scratch. I have worked in a popular club, so was able to give them lots of advice and they took it on board and appreciated it.

I have visited about 16 clubs and they are all different in their own ways. Still have more clubs to visit, so I'll put yours on my list.

I do wish you well in your new venture.

cheshire

» Add a new message to this topic