FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > The Playgrounds presents PLATINUM 3

The Playgrounds presents PLATINUM 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Playgrounds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PLATINUM 3 (3 Is The Magic Number)+ BBQ (if not too cold)

Saturday 14th May 2016

9.30pm till late (NO CLOSING TIME)

We return to the party that raises the bar that little bit higher than the rest.

A night to indulge in the finer things in life as well as your wildest fantasies. There is no theme no gimmicks for this night, all we ask is that you dress to seriously impress. Our male guests for this night tend to don tux, suites and jackets, ladies always look ravishing as we splash out the glitz and glamorous elements for this very popular party.

The PLATINUM GIRLS will be on hand to welcome you all and present you with complimentary fizz and canapés and show all new and first time guests the facilities on offer in this 8 bedroom seductive playground. We welcome the return of our resident DJ Discopuppy dropping dance tunes we all know and love.

We also offer FREE stay over in the house on a first come first serve basis for guests who want to party all night, message us for more details.

Facilities include:

5 playrooms, 50ft heated indoor pool, full buffet + BBQ, glass of fizz on arrival, 8 seater hot tub, 500sq ft dance area plus pole, Off street parking for 80 cars, Sauna, BYOB plus lots more.

This party is invite only. If you want to attend this fabulous party then message us now for an invite.

NO membership required, NO need to pre pay, NO single guys and NO CLOSING TIME.

We look forward to hearing from you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s2612Couple  over a year ago

Royston

Can't wait for this, we love the Playgrounds parties! Be there or be square

By *uzzbuzzCouple  over a year ago

guildford

The Muzzes will definitely be there. Come and say hello. If you have not tried a Playgrounds Platinum Party before, you will be most welcomed, so get in touch.

By *oo-graCouple  over a year ago

shepperton

We can't wait. The atmosphere the party goers the venue. All amazing. Can't wait. See you all on Saturday

By *oo-graCouple  over a year ago

shepperton

Boo has just showed me her outfit for Saturday night. Oh my god. I can't wait to see her wearing it. Hurry up Saturday. Platinum party hear we come.

By *exygalguyCouple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Best place to party on a Saturday night....top atmosphere....top hosts....top guests and top fun. Don't miss out!

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Cannot wait for Saturday!! Basque has arrived. Look gorgeous! Free stockings fit as well, bonus! Looking forward to seeing all the gang again and having sexy hot fun with them. Even too long! Miss C. Xx

guildford

Mmm what to wear for Saturday's party?????

guildford

Wow just found a sexy Santonesse number I forgot I owned. Sorted!

By *he Playgrounds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

We cannot wait to see you in that

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Not long now lads!! Bring it on! Miss C. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic