FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > **Voluptuous Vixens (BBW) / Angeluk69 Birthday Night at Jaydees 28th April **

**Voluptuous Vixens (BBW) / Angeluk69 Birthday Night at Jaydees 28th April **

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngeluk69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

The Jaydee's Voluptuous Vixens Night for BBW's- and of course their admirers - is BACK once again!!!

**SAVE THE DATE**

Friday 28th April 9pm through to 2am

This month we have a very special birthday to celebrate, that of your host Angeluk69 AKA Em

Normally birthdays come with a theme, but after a LOT of thought and consideration I have decided that I just want to be surrounded by all my friends, so there will be NO THEME!!!

So please, come and join me and party your hearts out and of course feel free to be as naughty as you wish

Since taking over this night it has gone from strength to strength and is gathering a huge following. The host's playful and enjoys these nights as much as the people who come to visit. Angel is often there with her bag of tricks and has a following of regular attendees who love to demonstrate gadgets that will cause mischief and bring that extra ‘spark’ of excitement.

Jaydee's is a fun, friendly club with a lot of open play space, including the ever popular Couples Only Area and the two St. Andrews Crosses, as well as the spanking benches. But for the those who like to play privately there are plenty of lockable playrooms too.

The club has an amazing Hot Tub and if you wish to use this please bring your own towels, and why not ask John about the **NEW** Hot tub which will be complete in May/June with our new wet room area.

Lockers are available for a refundable deposit of just £5 (this is returned to you upon return of the key)

Jaydee's is a BYOB venue, and offers Tea and Coffee as well as an extensive buffet all for FREE.

No expensive bar bills or charges past your entry/locker fee.

Couples ... Members £20 non members £25

Single Guys ... Members £20 non members £25

Single Fems ...members £5 non members £10

T-girls are also very welcome at £10 each

Rooms can be booked for £20 a night please book early to avoid disappointment as they do go fast (bring your own bedding) If you want to book a room please contact Jaydee's Directly.

***SINGLE GUYS***

You MUST be on the hosts list to gain entry and you will be required to fill out the form on the website if you have not visited before. If you are not on the list you will be turned away.

All member MUST provide Membership Number and first name

The club is in the Nightclub style, so you will be expected to dress to impress.

Jaydee's does NOT allow scruffy jeans, trainers, workwear or sportswear.

Looking forward to welcoming you all once again to the 'House of Fun'

PLEASE NOTE: SINGLE GUYS IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN ON MY DOOR LIST AND NOT TURNED UP (WITHOUT MESSAGING ME) YOU WILL NOT BE PUT ON THE FOLLOWING MONTHS LIST, THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE LOTS OF GUYS INTERESTED IN ATTENDING. IF YOU FAIL TO TURN UP WITHOUT REASONABLE NOTICE MORE THAN TWICE YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM THIS PARTICULAR EVENT INDEFINITELY AND REPORTED AS A NO SHOW.

See you all there xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Count me in Birthday Girl xx

By *andm_69Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Guess we can come if it's your birthday

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Might have to dress up as a present for this birthday girl xxx

Near enough

"Might have to dress up as a present for this birthday girl xxx"

Why do I have visions of you turning up in nothing but a bow

By *ll of meCouple  over a year ago

whittlesey

Of course we will be there. We wouldn't miss one of your nights. Xxxx

"Might have to dress up as a present for this birthday girl xxx

Why do I have visions of you turning up in nothing but a bow "

Frank Butcher style xx

By *arl JamesMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Feel free to add me to the guest list, thanks x

By *nterracialWifeShareCouple  over a year ago

Galsgow 1&2 July

Ohhh nooo! I'll have to miss this one out again

Travelling on business till beginning of May arghhhhh

Have a good one folks

Near enough

"Feel free to add me to the guest list, thanks x"

Could you please message me

Near enough

"Ohhh nooo! I'll have to miss this one out again

Travelling on business till beginning of May arghhhhh

Have a good one folks "

Oh no not again

you'll have some serious making up to do when you do get here

Bedfordshire

See you all soon xxx

Could we come please

Near enough

"Could we come please

"

I suppose I could let you... shall we wrap Steve in bubble wrap first as he is a bit accident prone at the mo

Near enough

Everyone who has messaged is on the list

Looks like there's a few birthday celebrations that night

Yup tis my birthday too and I'm still gutted there's no theme after waiting for it to come around all Year! So I'll be coming in my own theme

Near enough

"Yup tis my birthday too and I'm still gutted there's no theme after waiting for it to come around all Year! So I'll be coming in my own theme "

Don't be sad, I kept getting asked by everyone what theme I wanted for my birthday and I couldn't stick on one thing (indecisive woman lol) and after the 50's theme last month and with Easter and other bits going on, I thought we would take a break from a set theme.

Its never easy

Well as you don't want a theme and they ain't compulsory anyways I'm still gunna have one and invite anyone else who wants to join me lol I'm doing gangsters and molls so if anyone wants to join me if not it will be me and the girls haha x

Near enough

"Well as you don't want a theme and they ain't compulsory anyways I'm still gunna have one and invite anyone else who wants to join me lol I'm doing gangsters and molls so if anyone wants to join me if not it will be me and the girls haha x "

Sounds lots of fun x

By *mmaisaslagWoman  over a year ago

northampton

"Well as you don't want a theme and they ain't compulsory anyways I'm still gunna have one and invite anyone else who wants to join me lol I'm doing gangsters and molls so if anyone wants to join me if not it will be me and the girls haha x "

I'm so up for that! I love getting dressed up! Better watch bugsy Malone and get my ideas going! Haha xxx

"Well as you don't want a theme and they ain't compulsory anyways I'm still gunna have one and invite anyone else who wants to join me lol I'm doing gangsters and molls so if anyone wants to join me if not it will be me and the girls haha x

I'm so up for that! I love getting dressed up! Better watch bugsy Malone and get my ideas going! Haha xxx"

Ma name is Tallulah

By *hicNGeekCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Please can you add us to the guest list, thank you. Do we need to bring Geek's "present" costume?

Near enough

"Please can you add us to the guest list, thank you. Do we need to bring Geek's "present" costume? "

Oooo I haven't seen this costume... should I be excited or scared hahahahaha

By *tSr229Couple  over a year ago

Welwyn Garden City

Can you put us on the list please...We don't want to miss your birthday xxx

By *hicNGeekCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Please can you add us to the guest list, thank you. Do we need to bring Geek's "present" costume?

Oooo I haven't seen this costume... should I be excited or scared hahahahaha"

Both could be a possibility!!

Near enough

"Can you put us on the list please...We don't want to miss your birthday xxx "

Of course!

By *edbreakersCouple  over a year ago

SPALDING

Into it. What do molls wear?xxx

Near enough

"Well as you don't want a theme and they ain't compulsory anyways I'm still gunna have one and invite anyone else who wants to join me lol I'm doing gangsters and molls so if anyone wants to join me if not it will be me and the girls haha x

Into it. What do molls wear?xxx"

Google Bugsy Malone...

Into it. What do molls wear?xxx"

Think 20s flapper dresses head feathers. I've been waiting for my turn for ages I'm gunna go as a gangster

SPALDING

Think 20s flapper dresses head feathers. I've been waiting for my turn for ages I'm gunna go as a gangster "

Lol I expect nothing less of you, I'll have to give it some thought, can I be a gangster but also covered in glitter?

northampton

Think 20s flapper dresses head feathers. I've been waiting for my turn for ages I'm gunna go as a gangster

Lol I expect nothing less of you, I'll have to give it some thought, can I be a gangster but also covered in glitter?"

Erm yes!!!! I'm pretty sure it's a rule of being a female gangster

Ah I'm so excited gonna be such a good night celebrating may gals birthday in style! Obvs I will be your moll kel!!!

Lol I expect nothing less of you, I'll have to give it some thought, can I be a gangster but also covered in glitter?

Ah I'm so excited gonna be such a good night celebrating may gals birthday in style! Obvs I will be your moll kel!!! "

I shall be highlighted and strobed within an inch of my life...just to cover up my wrinkles

SPALDING

Ah I'm so excited gonna be such a good night celebrating may gals birthday in style! Obvs I will be your moll kel!!!

I shall be highlighted and strobed within an inch of my life...just to cover up my wrinkles "

What wrinkles? I don't know which to be now!! Half n half!

I shall be highlighted and strobed within an inch of my life...just to cover up my wrinkles

What wrinkles? I don't know which to be now!! Half n half!"

I'm getting old it will be naughty 40 after this one

SPALDING

I'm getting old it will be naughty 40 after this one "

In that case life has not even begun!

northampton

In that case life has not even begun!"

Haha!!! Let's hope there is a better show of handsome single men this one to celebrate your last years of 30's with a bang ey!!!

SPALDING

Haha!!! Let's hope there is a better show of handsome single men this one to celebrate your last years of 30's with a bang ey!!! "

Definitely, get your names down boys, this night is usually stacked with ladies!

Haha!!! Let's hope there is a better show of handsome single men this one to celebrate your last years of 30's with a bang ey!!!

Definitely, get your names down boys, this night is usually stacked with ladies!"

Oh do I get birthday sexy time? X

SPALDING

Definitely, get your names down boys, this night is usually stacked with ladies!

Oh do I get birthday sexy time? X "

Well one would hope that given the nature of the establishment that this might be the case

Well one would hope that given the nature of the establishment that this might be the case "

Sweeeeeeeet

northampton

Well one would hope that given the nature of the establishment that this might be the case

Sweeeeeeeet "

Fingers crossed for some talent!!!

Bedfordshire

Well Gangters & Molls it is then .......

Come on you single guys get your names down.

Fill in the single guys form on our website, for a night of fun and frolics..

Come on Guys ........ Don't be shy

Let's make it one for the girls to remember ????

We would absolutely love this but alas we are busy. One day we will get to jaydee's

Near enough

"We would absolutely love this but alas we are busy. One day we will get to jaydee's "

You should do really, you'd have so much fun x

"Well Gangters & Molls it is then .......

Come on you single guys get your names down.

Fill in the single guys form on our website, for a night of fun and frolics..

Come on Guys ........ Don't be shy

Let's make it one for the girls to remember ????"

Yay. My birthday last year was awesome hoping to make it even better this year!!

"We would absolutely love this but alas we are busy. One day we will get to jaydee's

You should do really, you'd have so much fun x"

We love having fun

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Hi,

Can you put us down as a maybe

Near enough

"Hi,

Can you put us down as a maybe

"

Of course I can, always great to see you both xx

Bedfordshire

Can you put us down as a maybe. Will be our first visit to Jaydees so will need to find out what we need to bring x

By *catmasterxMan  over a year ago

Mablethorpe

Working, but trying desperately to get the night off

Near enough

"Can you put us down as a maybe. Will be our first visit to Jaydees so will need to find out what we need to bring x"

Will do, as for what you need... just two forms of id each (driving licence/passport and utility bill), feel free to wear whatever makes you feel sexy, or if you're unsure why not bring a change of clothes for later. Also don't forget towels if you'd like to use the hot tub and £5 for a locker (this is returned to you once you're done and have returned the key)

Feel free to send me a message if you need anything

Bedfordshire

We have sent you the address curious so see you soon. Love Jaydee and Tracy xxx

Bedfordshire

Hopefully you can make it here Catmaster, see you soon love Jaydee and Tracy xxx

Bedfordshire

Gangsters and Mols is on the website now too, so we should see lots of costumes for our two lovely ladies Birthday's woo hoo cant wait....

Mablethorpe

"Hopefully you can make it here Catmaster, see you soon love Jaydee and Tracy xxx"

Still working on it ..want to check out some more of Tracy's pole dancing moves :0) X

Mablethorpe

Gonna bump this posting coz it's a brilliant night with lots of sexy fun and real people not to be missed :0)- xx

Can you add my name to the list please thanks

northampton

"Can you add my name to the list please thanks "

By *fk7Man  over a year ago

northants

I'll be attending my first BBW night. Looking forward to it. Please say hi xx

SPALDING

Well things are certainly looking up around here

By *arahD72TV/TS  over a year ago

Bucks

Please can you add me to the list

Near enough

"Please can you add me to the list "

Of course, will be great to see you again

Everyone else added

Mablethorpe

Hopefully find out Thursday if I'm in or not,it's going to be a great night if Em has anything to do with it :0)) xx

Looking forward to it guy, should be a great night xxx

Add me to the list please xxx

Near enough

"Add me to the list please xxx"

Well of course!

Oh guys do you even understand the amount of beautiful ladies and couples who are looking for playmates??

Do not let us down!

[Removed by poster at 18/04/17 21:31:46]

Got most of my outfit. Cmon you gangsters and molls I wanna see you all dressed up....there's a prize for the best dressed...a snog off me haha x

Ive just noticed its a fancy dress event....is that compulsory?

Near enough

"Ive just noticed its a fancy dress event....is that compulsory?"

Not at all, you come dressed as you like xx

Bedfordshire

Our Fancy dress parties are always optional x

Iv never been and would like to come??

By *unandfilthyCouple  over a year ago

Tempsford

Could we be added to the guest list please?

Thanks xx

Tempsford

[Removed by poster at 18/04/17 23:52:40]

Near enough

"Could we be added to the guest list please?

Thanks xx"

Of course

Near enough

"Iv never been and would like to come??"

As a single guy you will need to go to the Jaydees websites (go to the club section and select Jaydees for the link) and fill out the single guy form with all the requirements. The club will then let you know if you've been accepted.

Please note that if you are accepted and then don't turn up without messaging us, you won't be put on the list for the next event, this is due to the amount of guys who have put their names down in the past and then don't show

Add me please. I have attended your party twice

Near enough

"Add me please. I have attended your party twice"

Can you message me please?

Part of my outfit came today! I'm actually so looking forward to this

Mablethorpe

Still don't know if I've got the night off yet,this is soooo frustrating :0((

Lots of people I know going now ,so will be totally gutted if I can't help celebrate the girls Birthdays :0(( X

SPALDING

Really can't wait for this. Need to find an outfit

Mablethorpe

Request approved ...one happy cat , can you put bbwstar and me down for this please Em

Thank you :0))) X

Near enough

"Request approved ...one happy cat , can you put bbwstar and me down for this please Em

Thank you :0))) X "

Yay!!!! Looking forward to seeing you both again x

Near enough

Wow!!!

Just gone through the list adding more people, and we've got some nervous newbies, some seasoned swingers and 2 very exciteable birthday girls... oh and a few really hot guys.

Only 1 week left and there is still some spaces left on the door list for single guys

Cannot wait for this night. Catching up with friends & making new ones.

XoX

By *hrisAndKatieCouple  over a year ago

stevenage

[Removed by poster at 21/04/17 17:40:45]

stevenage

We are interested in coming if there is still space. It will be our first time at a bbw event

Near enough

"We are interested in coming if there is still space. It will be our first time at a bbw event "

You will love it!! Look forward to seeing you both xx

stevenage

Thank you. See you there xx

By *adybird16Woman  over a year ago

derby

Will be mine and my partners first time attending on this evening. Looking forward to it

By * and PCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Will be mine and my partners first time attending on this evening. Looking forward to it "

You will be made very welcome and you will love it, it will be a pleasure to meet you both next Friday

By *aFunkeySapienMan  over a year ago

London

Add me to the list

northampton

"Add me to the list "

Yay D!!' We gonna have a dance off!!!!!

By *ofakindWoman  over a year ago

Sandy

Hey sexy lady looking forward to seeing you I still think we should put a sign up! I do hope there will be some dancing too x

Can you put me and 'bobbauk' on the list please, thanks xxxxxx

I'm sad I didn't see this sooner, a newbie mistake on my part I guess. Looks like it's going to be a full and fun night.

What's the best way to keep up with whatever naughty sheanigens you'll be throwing in the future Em?

Thanks.

Near enough

"I'm sad I didn't see this sooner, a newbie mistake on my part I guess. Looks like it's going to be a full and fun night.

What's the best way to keep up with whatever naughty sheanigens you'll be throwing in the future Em?

Thanks."

Send me a message

Near enough

"Hey sexy lady looking forward to seeing you I still think we should put a sign up! I do hope there will be some dancing too x

Can you put me and 'bobbauk' on the list please, thanks xxxxxx"

Hell yeah!! Xx

Can you add me to the list please .

Thanks

"I'm sad I didn't see this sooner, a newbie mistake on my part I guess. Looks like it's going to be a full and fun night.

Thanks.

Send me a message "

Message sent birthday girl in waiting.

Near enough

"Can you add me to the list please .

Thanks "

Private message me please

Near enough

Woo hooo!

Less than a week to go and the single guy list is NOW FULL!!!

Any single guys will now be placed on the reserve list, if you know you cannot make it this month and your name is on the list PLEASE have the decency to let me know, or you will be reported as a no show and not allowed on the list again.

Likewise to the single guys who suddenly decide they are coming as a couple, your 'single' space can be offered to someone else.

Dress code is smart casual or feel free to embrace the 'gangsters and molls' theme.

No t-shirts, trainers, sportswear or workwear will be accepted. No excuses.

Ladies, you dress as sexy as you like.

Myself and TattooedBBW are looking forward to partying the night away with you all

SPALDING

"Add me to the list

Yay D!!' We gonna have a dance off!!!!! "

Someone say dance off?

Wow this looks like it's going to be the best birthday party EVER!!!!

Can't wait to get my dance on. And looking forward to seeing everyone old and new. Hope to see some gangsters and molls as well

Hiya....can you add me to the list pretty please?

Think Mr.Grey and Miss.Red may be going too.......

See you soon _edbreakers xxxxx

"Hiya....can you add me to the list pretty please?

Think Mr.Grey and Miss.Red may be going too.......

See you soon _edbreakers xxxxx"

So I actually didn't mean to add this..... meant to do Saturday night....Sorry!!! Please ignore x but have a fab night

Rushden

We'll definitely be coming xx

Near enough

"We'll definitely be coming xx"

Will be great to see you both!

"We'll definitely be coming xx"

YAAAAAAAY! Looking forward to seeing you both x

Bedfordshire

Single guys dont forget to fill our online form in and contact us please

Rushden

"We'll definitely be coming xx

YAAAAAAAY! Looking forward to seeing you both x "

And you lovely xx

Gonna be great!! Looking forward to it, still no idea what I'm wearing though xx

Tempsford

Could we suggest stockings, heels and a smile

Near enough

Quick reminder that I have no more spaces for single guys this month unless I have someone drop out

By *awtyFrankleMan  over a year ago

Leicester

In that case I'm delighted to be on the list, thanks guys!

Really looking forward to it.

Friday cant come quick enough............

Near enough

"Friday cant come quick enough............"

Omg I know!!

Why isnt Friday night here yet

Really looking forward to spending time with friends and making new ones.

See you sexy people soon xox

By *arahD72TV/TS  over a year ago

Bucks

"Why isnt Friday night here yet

See you sexy people soon xox"

Not too long to wait now!

Near enough

"Why isnt Friday night here yet

See you sexy people soon xox

Not too long to wait now! "

I'm getting so many new enquiries for this night at this rate we might need to make a weekend of it

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We are members f/ m couple do we have to book or just turn up ?

Please add me to the list please. Club member (lone driver) 157

Near enough

"We are members f/ m couple do we have to book or just turn up ?"

You're on my list, you lovely pair xx

Hi Angel, unfortunately we are going to have to back out at tbe last minute. We shall have to try for the next event

Near enough

"Hi Angel, unfortunately we are going to have to back out at tbe last minute. We shall have to try for the next event "

No worries, next time xx

Mablethorpe

Party Night ...whoop whoop ,some super sexy people going and old and new friends , can't wait

IT'S PARTY TIME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM AND SEE EVERYONE LATER WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO JUST A BIT EXCITED

Near enough

"IT'S PARTY TIME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM AND SEE EVERYONE LATER WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO JUST A BIT EXCITED "

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Tempsford

So looking forward to tonight, hope everyone is bringing their "A" game xx

By *fk7Man  over a year ago

northants

"So looking forward to tonight, hope everyone is bringing their "A" game xx"

Looks like it'll be a busy evening x

Bedfordshire

Awww sorry you cant make it curious Bi couple.

Bedfordshire

Its going to be mega busy tonight,

NO MORE SINGLE GUYS.... We are full for single guys sorryyyyyyy

Near enough

Best start getting ready, as I want to be at the club a little early to decorate for the birthday girls!!

DONT FORGET... If you're new bring ID... If you want to use the hot tub, bring towels... if you want to give the host a birthday kiss, go ahead!!!

Drive safe everyone xx

By *argon69Couple  over a year ago

Corby

Looking forward to tonight's party and hopefully some female fun mmmm

Near enough

A HUGE thank you to everyone who came along last night, I can't thank you all enough for all your cards, presents, cake and for making me (and TattooedBBW) feel so very spoilt.

Each month the event gets a little bigger and better and last night was no exception.

I'm now hoping to get some sleep, see you all later mwah xx

"A HUGE thank you to everyone who came along last night, I can't thank you all enough for all your cards, presents, cake and for making me (and TattooedBBW) feel so very spoilt.

Each month the event gets a little bigger and better and last night was no exception.

I'm now hoping to get some sleep, see you all later mwah xx"

AWESOME NIGHT! Thanks to everyone that dressed up and for making it am amazing night. I'm hanging out me arse now tho. Xxxxx

By *tSr229Couple  over a year ago

Welwyn Garden City

"A HUGE thank you to everyone who came along last night, I can't thank you all enough for all your cards, presents, cake and for making me (and TattooedBBW) feel so very spoilt.

Each month the event gets a little bigger and better and last night was no exception

I'm now hoping to get some sleep, see you all later mwah xx"

Thank you for hosting, yet another great night....fun was had by all

K&S xxx

» Add a new message to this topic