FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > MILFS - Densol Milfy needs your help !! Cougars and Cubs Thursday 1st June xx

MILFS - Densol Milfy needs your help !! Cougars and Cubs Thursday 1st June xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey hi fellow gorgeous milfs

Im Densol Milfy and Im helping my friend Sally ( Scarlettx) promote the Cougars and Cubs events at Eureka as Ive just finished from a 3 year relationship and back on the scene and I need delicious young flesh to feast upon yay x

Well anyway I was really rather well known on here before, but then 3 yr vanilla relationship took over and I left Fab!

Im now back and been messaging and chatting on forums and I have loads of guys keen to attend on Thursday and at the other cougars and clubs dates ! You know how it is with these young guys all bravado and then some dont attend but knowing my luck ( wink ) all of em will be there as many Ive met before so they trust me and I cant cope with them all and I need fellow milfs help lol I promise I'll share them out like sweeties.... one for you, one for me, one for..... well you get the picture :D

So anyway - if you fancied coming along ( free and bring own alcohol so cheap ) give me a shout with a post or message and I'll send you some info !

Happy swinging my lovelies x

Densol Milfy xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Re posted in the meets forum instead -- xx

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Girly night out ?

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

"Girly night out ? "

ohhhh boys you are in for a treat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ohhh yes u are densol is a beauty inside and out

"ohhh yes u are densol is a beauty inside and out"

Aaaw thank you ! Ive been up almost all night replying to messages ! Some lovely guys whom I met before want to come plus some new lovely little cubs. Some real delicious treats for us milfs to feast upon lol xx

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"ohhh yes u are densol is a beauty inside and out

Aaaw thank you ! Ive been up almost all night replying to messages ! Some lovely guys whom I met before want to come plus some new lovely little cubs. Some real delicious treats for us milfs to feast upon lol xx "

Haha the joy of fab ! Not that I can complain

» Add a new message to this topic