FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Thurs 7th September Eureka CougarsandCubs party

Thurs 7th September Eureka CougarsandCubs party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please join me in person for my first Eureka cougarsandcubs party event on Thurs 7th Sep 8pm to 12 midnight.

Im delighted to be hosting with my beautiful Cougar friend Goldilocks 1974 at our debut Eureka Cougarsandcubs party. Its JUST £10 !! Yes ten pounds ! ( plus first time one off silver membership fee of £10 - please bring ID)

The parties were previously hosted by my good friend Scarlettx / Pink and Inked and have been extremely successful and Im excited to build upon that success even more !

Eureka is in DA3 in Kent

Come along and meet beautiful Cougars and gorgeous cubs ! I know a lot of sexy people as Ive been in the scene for years, and many are attending for my events ! We hope to get 100+ to our parties and the ratio of playing cubs to cougars is often 50/50

Please read our profiles densol milfy , goldilocks1974 and also Eurekacougarsandcubs for FULL DETAILS

Please message me to be placed on the attendance list - you wont regret cumming !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess007Woman  over a year ago

Barnsley

Have been attending eurekascougarsandcubs events for a year now. Always a great night out with amazing hosts, friendly staff at the club and some proper talent of cougars and Cubs. Great social event but the fun is always wild including games and icebreakers. Recently hosted by pink and inked and now to be hosted by densol milfy and goldilocks. Guaranteed to be an awesome event!!! Cannot wait for the next one miss it, you're massively missing out xx

By *ee039025Man  over a year ago

n

I can imagine how good this party will be especially if your friends are even half as much fun as you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is going to be a brilliant night d always knows how to throw a good party and the people that are going are so nice kind and polite trust me when I say this is not a night to be missed hope to see you all there xx

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Good to have you on board our hosting team

"Good to have you on board our hosting team "

Yay ! Me too I cannot wait - we have had unbelievable interest already ! My friends above know a Densol Milfy party will be fun fun fun ! Xx

Well I went eurekas for my 26th and i was far from disappointed. I met a few I'd already spoke to on fab, also met a great bunch of girls 2 of which especially made me feel so welcome and at ease. Really good vibes down there everybody's friendly. Densol and goldilocks are amazingly free spirited people will never forget their kindness next morning xxx till the next time

Oh I cannot wait to attend this party and see you again Denise ! You are worth travelling down from Leeds as you sure know how to party and I know I'll have a great time with you and your mates ! Cheers for invite hun x see you soon xx

I'll do my best to attend as I love to party as much as you do lol

"I'll do my best to attend as I love to party as much as you do lol "

Yay ! My beaut Ariel - cant wait to party as well xx

Well I have been to eurekascougarsandcubs and I do love it the people there are so nice and polite and all ways have a good time there ... there is no trouble with anyone and have such a good atmosphere can't wait to go again

By *7m_londonMan  over a year ago

south london

Have been going to c&c for the past few years now and have always been a great bunch of friendly people , as this is where I met the two lovely new hosts that will be hosting in September , there friendly gorgeous and know how to make everyone feel comfortable and at ease which is the main thing at these events, so you will be sure to have a great time in the company of these two friendly hosts, look forward to many more fun nights to come!

By *opular PoppyCouple  over a year ago

Herts

CANNOT WAIT to go and get my fix! Frustrated and on heat... Need my C&C to restore my sense of purpose and well being. Truly.

By *oulgirlWoman  over a year ago

Your Dreams!

Wow! How much fun does this look. Can't wait to attend , definitely worth the train journey down south.

Hope you cubs are ready for a taste of a northern cougar )

Lots of luck for you Densol, we look forward to working with you , and we are sure having partied with you , its gonna be one wild night !!!

By *wingerhuddersfield01Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

Two stunning milfs, and I'm sure plenty more will be there! Don't miss out boys and girls, I know densol milfy well and I know these parties are not to be missed

FAWKHAM

Great response so far

"Great response so far "

Its been amazing ! Goldilocks has lots of milf mates coming along as well as our beaut cougar regulars !

I cannot wait to meet everyone x

FAWKHAM

** Please note we now have Riley hosting this event, all her details are on the Eurekacougarsandcubs profile....

We wish Densol all the best and hope she gets better soon

"** Please note we now have Riley hosting this event, all her details are on the Eurekacougarsandcubs profile....

We wish Densol all the best and hope she gets better soon "

Thank you - its still gonna be a great event even though I cant make it - had loads of interest from cubs and cougars x

FAWKHAM

Ladies, if you are having trouble getting to the venue, or don't drive, we are offering a free pick up and drop of service if you live between Bexley and Medway...

"Ladies, if you are having trouble getting to the venue, or don't drive, we are offering a free pick up and drop of service if you live between Bexley and Medway...

"

As ever, Eureka make it extra special, literally going the extra mile!

FAWKHAM

Well the response has been amazing if all who have said they're coming do, we are in for a fab night x

FAWKHAM

Tonight's the night

So looking forward to attending Eureka Cougars and Cubs tonight. It's been a while and we have really missed it.

» Add a new message to this topic