FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > PART 2 - Crime Scene Halloween Party @ Townhouse TONIGHT 28th Oct!

PART 2 - Crime Scene Halloween Party @ Townhouse TONIGHT 28th Oct!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

The previous thread got too big...so here we go with part 2.

PLEASE NOTE - This is NOT a guestlist event for couples and females. We are working on a first come first served basis but if you arrive before 10.30pm we will guarantee entry.

Here is the original advert :

Every year Townhouse has a special Halloween theme and the club is transformed! This year the theme is Crime Scene and the theme will run throughout the club…inside and outside!

Cut through the crime scene tape and enter….rooms will be transformed and crime scenes re-produced. We have taken inspiration from true life crimes and fictional…think Dahmer, Bundy, Ed Gein, Dexter, Se7en, Hannibal, The Jonestown Massacre. The bar will be the Dark Room….a murderers hidey hole with momentos of their escapades. The Lounge will be Dexters Kill Room. Our playrooms will be transformed too but you will have to come along to find out more!

Our Halloween parties are ALWAYS a capacity night and a fantastic party, so make sure you’re early!! (No entry after 10.30pm!) Why not dress to the theme? You could keep it simple and arrive with wounds, bullet holes, scars, slashed clothes or you could go all out and come as a famous murderer/character! Think John Wayne Gacys Clown, Freddie Kruger, Jack the Ripper, Michael Myers, Pinhead, Psycho, SAW, Annabelle, chucky….the list is endless!! We will be handing out prizes for the best dressed and most imaginative costumes.

Let’s not forget that this is a swinging party first and foremost and this night is always one of the filthiest!! So remember to bring your best knickers under those scary outfits ?? lol Our DJ will be with us if you fancy a boogie; feel free to dance in your skimpies and food will also be provided to keep your energy levels up until 3am!

Normal prices apply but we cannot accept loyalty cards in exchange for free entries due to the high overheads.

We have a limit of 8 single guys places and you must be established members and book in advance.

See you all there!

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azza80Woman  over a year ago

Kirkby Liverpool

Checking in..looking forward to this and staying over so I am on those syringe shots tonite xx

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Looking forward to tonight

By *essandpatCouple  over a year ago

chester

Looking forward to this and stopping over x

By *inderella78Woman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Checking in guys. Looking forward to tonight

Kirkby Liverpool

"Looking forward to this and stopping over x"

YaaaaaY me too xx

By *rMrsNawtyCouple  over a year ago

north west

Checking in. Can't wait for tonight xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Looking forward to this and stopping over x

YaaaaaY me too xx"

2 words....AFTER PARTY!! lol

chester

YaaaaaY me too xx

2 words....AFTER PARTY!! lol"

Ooo I like the sounds of that x

By *ornymike_2017Man  over a year ago

Tranmere

YaaaaaY me too xx

Ooo I like the sounds of that x"

After party !!!! OMG.

Kirkby Liverpool

YaaaaaY me too xx

2 words....AFTER PARTY!! lol"

Hel yea why do u think im staying xx

Kirkby Liverpool

YaaaaaY me too xx

Ooo I like the sounds of that x

After party !!!! OMG. "

And ur going home being booooring xx

Tranmere

Think all the overnights have gone

Kirkby Liverpool

"Think all the overnights have gone "

U kno wot they say to that dont u...u snooze u lose xx

Tranmere

"Think all the overnights have gone

U kno wot they say to that dont u...u snooze u lose xx"

Can’t really justify staying over can I lol

Kirkby Liverpool

"Think all the overnights have gone

U kno wot they say to that dont u...u snooze u lose xx

Can’t really justify staying over can I lol "

Got pissed lol but ur literally within staggering distance so nope xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

guys just back from germay...I asuume no more single guy places left

Kirkby Liverpool

"guys just back from germay...I asuume no more single guy places left"

Hav to be quicker than that..they went like Hot cakes x

Can't wait to attend tonight see you lot later

chester

What a brilliant night loved every minute of it thank you so much x

By *inderella78Woman  over a year ago

Lancashire

What an amazing night

The club looked fantastic, thanks to all the staff and everyone else for making it a proper full on Halloween party at the Townhouse - everyone looked fantastic xx

Tranmere

Wow what an amazing night loved every minute. Outstanding party !!!!!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Wow what a night?! Everybody made SO much effort with their costumes and it really added to the Crime Scene vibe.

Everybody was up for the party and we certainly raised the roof in more ways than one!

Our decor seemed to go down a storm lol... I know, I have a very vivid imagination! haha

We hope you enjoyed the night as much as we did...let us know how your night went and share with others.

Thanks for choosing Townhouse for your night of fun and filth; we appreciate that you have a lot of choice in the Northwest so to be packed out yet again in very humbling xxxx

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"Wow what a night?! Everybody made SO much effort with their costumes and it really added to the Crime Scene vibe.

Everybody was up for the party and we certainly raised the roof in more ways than one!

Our decor seemed to go down a storm lol... I know, I have a very vivid imagination! haha

We hope you enjoyed the night as much as we did...let us know how your night went and share with others.

Thanks for choosing Townhouse for your night of fun and filth; we appreciate that you have a lot of choice in the Northwest so to be packed out yet again in very humbling xxxx"

. Wow, just wow, a truly epic night, the club looked amazing, the staff looked amazing, and everyone who attended looked amazing!!! You all worked your arses off to make it what it was and oh my goodness Thankyou so much because what a job you did crime scene idea was bloody genius the atmosphere was unbelievable, just electric, it was sooooo busy, the playrooms looked outstanding as did the lounge and the rest of the club, it just oozed sex all night long oh and who was that idiot dressed as a 'cereal' killer, I'm not sure but they seem to have won the most inspired costume thanks millions again, vic, Jim and all the Townhouse staff, legends the lot of ya

What an absolutely great night with great company finally got to go in the hot tub and explore upstairs for the first time even managed a bit of naughtyness before we left can't wait till next time very soon hopefully!

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

Lot of fun, thanks all. Am awful with names so shout if I chatted to you or are the ones I was talking to about rope.....

north west

Absolutely amazing night last night guys . Everyone looked amazing and Vicky you out did yourself with the crime scene theme it really was awesome.

As you know we travel 2 hours to come to townhouse and yesterday it took us 3 hours because of traffic but it was definitely worth every minute. We love this place and have made some of the best friends ever and it was the best thing we ever did walking through those doors a year ago. Thank you all for an amazing night and can't wait till the next time .

Mrmrsnawty xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Absolutely amazing night last night guys . Everyone looked amazing and Vicky you out did yourself with the crime scene theme it really was awesome.

As you know we travel 2 hours to come to townhouse and yesterday it took us 3 hours because of traffic but it was definitely worth every minute. We love this place and have made some of the best friends ever and it was the best thing we ever did walking through those doors a year ago. Thank you all for an amazing night and can't wait till the next time .

Mrmrsnawty xxx "

So glad you enjoyed your night. I always feel the pressure when people travel so far! lol

Can't believe you can't make it over now until Christmas!!!!

"Lot of fun, thanks all. Am awful with names so shout if I chatted to you or are the ones I was talking to about rope....."

Errrmmmm, you were at the Metallica concert last night not at TH The thread you were looking for was the Fab social thread on Friday night but that closed as it got to 175 posts

north west

"Absolutely amazing night last night guys . Everyone looked amazing and Vicky you out did yourself with the crime scene theme it really was awesome.

Mrmrsnawty xxx

So glad you enjoyed your night. I always feel the pressure when people travel so far! lol

Can't believe you can't make it over now until Christmas!!!! "

We always have a fantastic time hun that's why we always come back. Don't think you will ever get rid of us now.

Oh I know it's ages away but can't wait for it cause it's my birthday too. If by chance we can get there before Xmas we will

Mrsnawty xxx

» Add a new message to this topic