FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Bitastic Fridays ((LAUNCH PARTY))

Bitastic Fridays ((LAUNCH PARTY))

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Greenhouse Sauna Luton

After much deliberation - the powers at be decided to move Bitastic to a Friday -- WHOOP WHOOP

1st June - Launch night

Open from 8pm - 4am

((Thats a lot of fun to be had))

All persons welcome, just remember it is a Bi Environment - so be open minded

The staff go all out for events, you wont be dissappointed - More couples the merrier - so spread the word and lets all have some excitement.

Bar - Non and alcohol avail

Food - free Buffet

Music

Disco disco

Sauna

Steam room

JACUZZI mm mm mmmmmm

Play rooms of different sizes

Play Cells (full of glory he he he)

Mini dungeon

Dark rooms

Voyeur room for all to watch and join in if permitted.

NO means NO - Zero Tolerance!

Be respectful and enjoy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Greenhouse Sauna Luton

After much deliberation - the powers at be decided to move Bitastic to a Friday -- WHOOP WHOOP

1st June - Launch night

Open from 8pm - 4am

The staff go all out for events, you wont be dissappointed - More couples the merrier - so spread the word and lets all have some excitement.

Food - free Buffet

Music

Disco disco

Sauna

Steam room

JACUZZI mm mm mmmmmm

Mini dungeon

Dark rooms

Be respectful and enjoy.

"

It was good there on Tuesday's gonna be even better on a Friday

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Woo hoo!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Greenhouse Sauna Luton

1st June - Launch night

Open from 8pm - 4am

Food - free Buffet

Music

Disco disco

Sauna

Steam room

JACUZZI mm mm mmmmmm

Mini dungeon

Dark rooms

Be respectful and enjoy.

"

Amazing news!

Shame about Tuesdays. There are plenty of other clubs open on a Friday.

Gran Canaria

"Shame about Tuesdays. There are plenty of other clubs open on a Friday. "

Apart from VA I don't think there are many Fridays that cater for Bi play between males....?

As stated in an old thread I prefer to get 8 hours of sleep before my work day so a weekday club visit isn't the best for me. Lol.

I for one am very excited to go to this event! Loved it when we went before ages ago. Woo hoo! Miss C Xx

"Shame about Tuesdays. There are plenty of other clubs open on a Friday.

Apart from VA I don't think there are many Fridays that cater for Bi play between males....?

As stated in an old thread I prefer to get 8 hours of sleep before my work day so a weekday club visit isn't the best for me. Lol.

I for one am very excited to go to this event! Loved it when we went before ages ago. Woo hoo! Miss C Xx "

We’ve seen bi action at clubs during non bi nights. Can’t really see why there is segregation actually in this day and age!

Gran Canaria

"Shame about Tuesdays. There are plenty of other clubs open on a Friday.

I for one am very excited to go to this event! Loved it when we went before ages ago. Woo hoo! Miss C Xx

We’ve seen bi action at clubs during non bi nights. Can’t really see why there is segregation actually in this day and age! "

Same! We have played Bi, with a very attractive TV, on a 'none Bi' night at a club. We were in a locked room. No windows etc and some people felt the need to come and stand outside the room and VERY LOUDLY comment about how disgusting Bi play between men is. And how they would lose their hard on if they saw it going on.....

Very very childish and annoying.

In a Non bi orientated night, it is common that people dont accept guy on guy, girl on girl... However,,,, if you enter a Bi advertised event and complain that 2 guys are having sex,,, well. - doors that way.

Its really rather simple if you think about it.

Gran Canaria

"In a Non bi orientated night, it is common that people dont accept guy on guy, girl on girl... However,,,, if you enter a Bi advertised event and complain that 2 guys are having sex,,, well. - doors that way.

Its really rather simple if you think about it.

"

Girl on girl play is more accepted on ALL nights. We were in a private, locked room. The club took our money, same as everyone else. They didn't say 'No Bi male play tonight'. There were more than a couple of T-girls there that night as well.

We won't be returning to that particular club. But we are very much looking forward to BiTastic at The Greenhouse on a Friday very soon. In particular the hot tubs. Sexy clientele. Great atmosphere. Buffet

[Removed by poster at 28/05/18 11:40:08]

[Removed by poster at 28/05/18 11:41:33]

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Is this every Friday?

Is it no Tuesday opening this week?

It is fabulous that there are a few choices of bi nights now.

I do feel it's a shame there are so few places to go during the week though, I only know of one mixed gender club that is open midweek.

I have asked the question, im unaware of this Tuesday being on. Will advise as soon as I have a response

hiding from cock pics.

"I have asked the question, im unaware of this Tuesday being on. Will advise as soon as I have a response "

Thank you x

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

"I have asked the question, im unaware of this Tuesday being on. Will advise as soon as I have a response "

Tuesday (tonight) is still on. Club clarified that this morning.

We absolutely welcome the move to have a bi night at this great venue every Friday. We can rarely make the Tuesdays, so this is great news.

The only thing I would really like is to have it made a condition of entry to be bi or bi-curious. IMO Nothing kills a bi night at a club more than straight people attending, no matter how 'bi tolerant' they may be.

Anyway, as I say - great news

The only issue with it being restricted to bi or curious only is how do you police it, how do you prove you are or are not bi, it’s dangerous territory. Not everyone attending goes on a swingers site, so,,, do you say - if your mouth ain’t on a dick, you’re not cumming in,.. he he he ..

Seriously though, the other issue is,, I’m Bi, but lolly isn’t? Does that mean she’s not allowed in?

Not practical, just easier to say couples bi night. ( straight welcome). That way is might limit the amount of single straight guys/girls.??

"The only issue with it being restricted to bi or curious only is how do you police it, how do you prove you are or are not bi, it’s dangerous territory. Not everyone attending goes on a swingers site, so,,, do you say - if your mouth ain’t on a dick, you’re not cumming in,.. he he he ..

Seriously though, the other issue is,, I’m Bi, but lolly isn’t? Does that mean she’s not allowed in?

Not practical, just easier to say couples bi night. ( straight welcome). That way is might limit the amount of single straight guys/girls.?? "

Can’t quite see why all aren’t welcome?

By *Flutter-Woman  over a year ago

Not in f’kin London!

Is there a link to a website for this club...?

"Is there a link to a website for this club...? "

Here you go xx

http://www.bitastictuesday.com/

By *Flutter-Woman  over a year ago

Not in f’kin London!

"Is there a link to a website for this club...?

Here you go xx

http://www.bitastictuesday.com/"

"

Can’t quite see why all aren’t welcome? "

Ohh Twice, clearly you are just being argumentative.!

The thing is, its called Bitastic, which in itself would insinuate that it's for Bi and Bi friendly people. Add to that that this place is a gay sauna all other times so i cant see a problem with Bi people unless someone who is gay really hates men and women, women and women together, which is probably unlikely. We only go to clubs on Bi nights as whilst woman on woman bi play seems acceptable, man on man isnt, unless it's a Bi night. I even asked one club whether man/man was accepted and was told as long as we were in a locked room, nobody could complain. We probably won't go back there again due to this, but does show that not all clubs are open to "everyone should be accepted".

My wife is a beautiful Rubenesque Bbw (I'm just fat) however i can guarantee that some peope would be turned off at the sight of me and her naked, so should we also be accepted or told to attend a BBW night instead as it doesnt fit in with the norm.

I will say though that moving it to a Friday is better as most of us work Monday through Friday so dont need to get up early on a Saturday (again to avoid anyone arguing i know people work weekends as well).

Maybe the cashier could have a gloryhole where the till is with his cock sticking through so every guy coming into the club had to suck it a bit to prove he is bi

ha ha ha thankyou - thats what I was trying to explain...

Oh thats a great idea,, Glory hole cashier.. can Cum dump pay the cashier and go...

((Cash and Carry )) lol

mwahahahahahahahaha

im so playing in those cells Friday night btw lol

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

We have enjoyed many a good Tuesday evening at Bitastic.

We are really looking forward to going to the launch party tomorrow.

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

I should perhaps clarify - I don't think anyone needs to 'prove' they are bi, just that I've seen it before at other clubs that when you relax the stated 'bi' requirement a little, you get a lot of straight guys attending and one of the best things about the best bi nights is the atmosphere and that tends to get affected negatively.

Put another way, if I wanted to go somewhere where groups of men are following my partner around, then I can get that at any club. The ability for us both to play with just about anyone, is the big turn-on.

There are tons of clubs on a Friday night that cater for straight play and where women can have as many men as they can handle, the attraction of a bi night is diversity and something a little different...We've enjoyed bi-tastic whenever we have attended on a Tuesday, so hope Friday is the same

There should be no problem with that as the greenhouse is a gay sauna the rest of the time. I suppose there may be guys going that are looking for vajayjay that pretend to be bi? As soon as they complain though, punch them in the tallywhacker

Had a great night ! Nice bit of glory hole play with a cpl who had some great ink (and piercings ) and then a lot of fun in the lounge and the orgy room. Really lovely people on these nights and was a great first time on a Friday. We hope to be back soon

CJ and D xx

Hi, we’re planning to visit the club for the first time this Friday 8th June (tomorrow night). Check out our profile and drop us a message if you’re up for coming along xx

hiding from cock pics.

Was last week busy...its great to have another event going on.

"Was last week busy...its great to have another event going on."

We wondered that as well with it being the first Friday night at bitastic. I get a feeling a lot of single guys went there instead of the Va bi night (just a guess though) so would be interesting to know how rammed it was?

» Add a new message to this topic