FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Let's go with a BANG!!!! The last Weds Party @ Townhouse 30th May

Let's go with a BANG!!!! The last Weds Party @ Townhouse 30th May

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Many of you know that we are having a big shake up of things at Townhouse and one of the things which is changing are our Wednesday nights.

Weds 30th May is our very last Weds night which is open to the public as we are offering it out to private hirers from June, due to very high demand.

So we are going out with a bang and we hope that you will all come out of the woodwork to big farewell to this event; we will even throw some cake into the mix!

Jim and I will be there (on the social side of the bar) as well as other Townhouse hosts and staff to have one final mid week furore!

Remember that it's just £5 for females and couples and £20 for single guy members. New guys need to follow the info on the Single Guy page on our website.

See you there!!

Vic xxxx

ps although our Wednesdays are already booking up, we do have some dates throughout the year up for grabs. We are offering hire to party hosts, photographers for private shoots, small groups to use for personal use and couples who just want the run of the place. It's dead cheap and easy to book. PM me for info xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

I’m hosting and Lilac working so come and join us. We will miss wednesdays and making the most of the last one. Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We will be there xx

Count me in ?? xx

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Definitely there! x

By *ornymike_2017Man  over a year ago

Tranmere

I’m really gutted Im going to miss it at a concert in Manchester. I’ve really enjoyed buddying on a Wednesday night met so many new people coming through the doors it’s always been a please to ease newbies into the club

By *ngel with a dirty mindCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Me please x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Me please x"

See you there! xx

On no am going to miss Wednesday night's.

Cheshire

"On no am going to miss Wednesday night's. "

So your joining us tomorrow to make the most of the last one? X

Yes will be there tonight

By *r.edgingMan  over a year ago

wirral

Yes.will be there !.

Cheshire

Don’t forget guys, you’re not a member, you need to read the website then book a place.

By *rBakerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Sad day,,,,,, no more wednsdays at my favourite club gutted can't make the last one either

Going to try put my name down

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Sad day,,,,,, no more wednsdays at my favourite club gutted can't make the last one either "

It's one day that people weren't supporting. Use it or loose it! You still have Milf Monday, Pub night Tuesday and Thursdays if you can't make weekends xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

All new single guy place have now been taken xx

We are coming tonight....xxx

We should be there before 10pm couple who are coming with us are CandEm they are on here xx

See you all soon

Bye Wednesday night's certainly went with a bang what to do on a Wednesday night now lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well our Wednesday nights certainly went out with a bang!! Thanks to everyone who helped us end an era in the best possible way

For those who will miss Wednesdays, let me give you some options......

What is already happening is that small groups of people are getting together to hire the club for their own play. We have recently taken Wednesday bookings from a group of 15 people (couples and singles) who have hired the club once a month on a Wednesday for them to run riot and have the entire place to themselves. The attendees may vary from month to month but there is a core group. It is costing them £10 EACH!!!! That is all...IT'S JUST A TENNER FOR THEM TO HIRE AS A GROUP!!! So this could be something that some of you want to consider.

You also have the option of attending our other mid week events; we have 2 Tuesdays a month which are either FREE entry or a fiver, we have events every Thursday which are FREE entry on some nights and tenner on others...there's an odd event which is a bit more. We also have our VERY popular daytime event, MILF Monday which is either FREE or a tenner, depending on the event.

So even though the Newbies and Notsos has now finished, it doesn't mean that you couldn't still come along on a Wednesday by gathering a group of friends together to have your own party! Others are doing it, so you could too!!!!

Think about it......

» Add a new message to this topic