FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Club Biversity Sat-25th-Aug Is it an interracial social or swingers party for the bisexual & bi-curi

Club Biversity Sat-25th-Aug Is it an interracial social or swingers party for the bisexual & bi-curi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Travels OP   Man  over a year ago

London

….well it can be either or both. My desire is to create a space where both secretly and openly bi swingers into interracial fun can meet. Like it or not even though a big part of swinging should be about liberation. Many males wanting to express their sexuality with a bisexual element are reluctant to do so openly. That is why anyone wanting to be a part of Club Biversity is so carefully vetted. The vetting process can sometimes be a pain in the arse for me and possibly feel a bit insulting to those being vetted. However I would like to think that those interested in being a part of Club Biversity can sympathise with the method behind the madness.

The bi, male and shy about it can relax knowing that their secret is in safe hands. Everyone else can also relax knowing that no play involving guys giving each other pleasure will give rise to a single raised eyebrow, negative or discriminatory comment.

Of course not everyone wants to play every time they attend a swinging event. So if you simply want to network with like minded people none of the guys need to whisper ever so very very quietly that they erm…..shhh….like a bit of cock play from time to time……

……oh did I mention the fact that I also run a discreet KiK group? It’s a great way for people to get to know each other a little before the party. If you want to know more, please (FULLY) read my profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

Bump

By *exyajmalMan  over a year ago

oxford

Where is this club?

By *empting Travels OP   Man  over a year ago

London

"Where is this club?"

Hi it is a dungeon at a discreet location in East London.

» Add a new message to this topic