FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Milf Mondays 8pm until 1am at Partners Bury!

Milf Mondays 8pm until 1am at Partners Bury!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artners Club Bury OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bury

Partners are please to announce the grand opening of our new MILF Mondays starting on the 1st October 2018

We will be open from 8pm until 1am every Monday night celebrating everything about you sexy Milfs!

Couples entry is £15

Single ladies are £5 but for our opening night single ladies get in for free

Single guys £20 for entry but you need to be on the guest list. To be on the guest list you need to be either verified or a member of the club. You can ring the club or message Milfmonday profile which has more details on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Oooohhhhhh this is going to stir the shit amongst north west guests. People don't like it when clubs rob names and concepts from other clubs. On the same day as our MILF Monday which is celebrating it's 4th anniversary on the 1st October...the day this event launches.

To say I'm fuming if nothing short of an understatement.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is in on a Monday evening at Partners. It's not gunna clash with your event during the day

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"This is in on a Monday evening at Partners. It's not gunna clash with your event during the day "

It's not about clashing. Our MILF Monday event is 4 years old, well established and this isn't a threat at all. It's the absolute cheek and balls this has taken to use the SAME event name and run it on the SAME day!!! It's plagiarism at it's finest if I'm honest and quite unprofessional

What do they say? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Obviously TH has something every other club is envious of. Be proud to be the original and the best! xx

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"What do they say? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Obviously TH has something every other club is envious of. Be proud to be the original and the best! xx"

By *verReadyAndMinxyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Ha, knew I should've patented the term Milf Monday! Only joking.

I was the original host for Milf Monday at Townhouse as it was my concept. Vicky duly helped with the advertising and running of the event for which I was always grateful. Of course running it on a Monday has a better ring to it than any other day of the week. Although my concept was that the event was for the MILFs who couldn't make daytime events. So drop children off at school and come along to a club event for a few hours.

Holding it every Monday means it will clash days with Townhouse once a month, but not the same hours.

Obviously since I relunctantly stopped running the event just over two years ago, I could have insisted that the event leave with me. But I didn't, and with the help of the successive 3 hosts, the event has continued to flourish.

I wish Partners well with their version of the event.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Ha, knew I should've patented the term Milf Monday! Only joking.

I was the original host for Milf Monday at Townhouse as it was my concept. Vicky duly helped with the advertising and running of the event for which I was always grateful. Of course running it on a Monday has a better ring to it than any other day of the week. Although my concept was that the event was for the MILFs who couldn't make daytime events. So drop children off at school and come along to a club event for a few hours.

Holding it every Monday means it will clash days with Townhouse once a month, but not the same hours.

Obviously since I relunctantly stopped running the event just over two years ago, I could have insisted that the event leave with me. But I didn't, and with the help of the successive 3 hosts, the event has continued to flourish.

I wish Partners well with their version of the event. "

As I have said before, you came up with the name of the event and approached me to see if we could come up with a concept round it. We did and I asked you to do was post the advert on the forum each month, which I wrote for you. I gathered the guestlist, I messaged all of the customers and answered all their questions, I thought of the themes each month, I arranged for people to host as you wanted to go and play. You didn't do tours, you didn't stand on the desk welcoming people in and you didn't make MILF Monday what it is now. Sorry but the event was a Townhouse event in every sense and we ran an event that you could play at because you couldn't make daytimes. You couldn't take the event with you after you were barred as it wasn't yours.

This is a club riding on the back of the success of Milf Monday at Townhouse. Using the name is making an association with our event and our brand and they know it. It's just bad...bad bad bad and customers will see it for exactly what it is.

So first off, we would like to apologise to Townhouse for causing any upset and angering yourselves.

This was not our intention. We wrongly or rightly thought this day would not affect your event in anyway shape or form.

We came up with this idea before researching any other clubs and then once we had our idea we then looked to see if any other club was open and running a similar event on this night. At the time when we did this we did not see you event as daytime events we where not worried about clashing with.

We are also aware of many events with the same name or similar events running a different clubs.

There are many clubs all wanting to provide the best experience to our fellow swingers and unfortunately sometimes this type of thing occurs.

We in no way want to 'piggyback' off your success and we are pleased to hear you do so well!

We are quite a distance apart so we will probably attract people more from our area than yours.

We are however going to continue with our opening night as we have an amazing guestlist and we've put a lot of work into this night and we do not want to let our fellow swingers down!

Thank you for bringing it to our attention though as we will be more careful in the future for any other events we plan,

Although Halloween, Christmas and New year are going to be a difficult time for us if we cant us the same or similar names for our events!

We wish you all the best!

Wirral

There are actually NO other events called ‘Milf Monday’. You could have gone with ‘Monday Milfs’, ‘Monday Night Milfs’ ‘Monday Milf Club’ Milf-tastic Monday’ ... just off the top of my head, there’s 4 different names you could have used once you discovered ‘Milf Monday’ was another club’s event.

As for the distance, you’re only 40 miles up the road. There are guests who travel from Cumbria, Yorkshire, the Midlands and even London to attend Milf Monday at Townhouse. 40 miles is neither here nor there.

And it’s not the first time you’ve done it. ‘Curvy Thursday’ is Cupid’s event for the curvier girls. Almost every club has a BBW night & none of them have the same name as the next. It’s not overly complicated to come up with an alternative. It just needed a little imagination & a little professionalism and you would have avoided offending 2 of your neighbouring clubs!

Not only have you blatantly copied event names; you are hosting them on the same day. It’s bad form & it’s rude.

And when it comes to names for hallowe’en & Christmas events, everyone else seems to manage not to use the same event name - I’m sure you can too!

I hope your night is a good one - it’s not the events that have got people so angry. Just the names you’re using at the moment.

How many clubs run ‘student night’ or ‘Ibiza foam party’ or ‘two for Tuesdays’ or, for swingers;

BMFC nights, greedy girls night??

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

If I had quickly looked at this advert I would have assumed it was the Townhouse event as that is where what the name means to me. Sneaky, underhand and unprofessional and misleading for potential customers for another club to use the same name.

What will your next event be MOTD? Of course nothing to do with the cupids event. People will see this for what it is, as guess what, we ain't stupid.

Wirral

"How many clubs run ‘student night’ or ‘Ibiza foam party’ or ‘two for Tuesdays’ or, for swingers;

BMFC nights, greedy girls night??

"

Proves my point really, BMFC is an event hosted by the same people in different clubs, usually xtasia. So the brand is recognisable.

Greedy girls nights happen in multiple clubs, same as cubs & cougars, BBW, bi night, over 40, under 40, fet nights. But each club has an event name they use & they don’t take each others. Events are across the spectrum. Event names are what links it to the different clubs

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

We noticed that you have been running “curvy thursday” since April - we simply put it down to not enough research or knowledge. Having now seen partners is running “Milf Monday” we then realised that neither where an accident.

You can buy tins of beans anywhere but you can’t nor would anyone want to call their beans “hienz” other than hienz (yes the spelling is wrong). Other beans are available. But perhaps try a different nomenclature.

So it’s really poor form on your part to blatantly take other clubs “branding” & signature events.

Cupids will now let this drop/closed.

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

Unless u have a copy right any body in the wored can use the name ,But I think milf Mondays is definitely a THouse event and curvyou Thursdays is definitely cupids ....I think the way forward would be partners to rename or come up with a new event that 1,would set the world on fire and a event that would last

And be as popular as these two events ...Pleasure@partners Tuesday nights...fuck fun u know the idea

» Add a new message to this topic