FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Naughties Party Saturday 13th July

Naughties Party Saturday 13th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughties Parties OP   Man  over a year ago

lutterworth

This will be the 3rd NAUGHTIES party, the last 2 were a great success, so it's back by demand. the next party takes place on Sat 13th July at Liberty Elite and I am inviting sexy couples and single ladies; Expect a night of Naughtiness and music from the 00s creating a great atmosphere for dancing and flirting Whilst you enjoy everything this great club has to offer, This is going to be a fantastic party and we expect it to be very well attended. If you have never been to the club before then you are in for a real treat; this is a great way to experience this upmarket elite club and everything it has to offer. As a bonus , if its your first visit, there will be no membership fee to pay . (just your entrance fee) please see liberty elite website for further details or message me and I will answer any questions. please let me know if you are able to attend and I will put you on the guest list. Dont want to drive? no problem, there are guest rooms available. Looking forward to seeing you there  please feel free to check my verifications or drop me a message, Happy swinging x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JayydeWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Yay cant wait! Always such a good night!!

By *londe n racyCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

We are looking forward to a fun night - can’t wait! x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our first visit to Libs was the first naughties night... and we loved it!

Looking forward to Naughties-3 and another great night at Libs

x

By *untobewithUsCouple  over a year ago

Anglesey

Sounds fun.We are in x

lutterworth

"Sounds fun.We are in x"

That's great, have put you on the list , looking forward to another great night, guest list is looking great

This sounds like a good night, would this be a big jump for a newbie couple like us?

By *JayydeWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

"This sounds like a good night, would this be a big jump for a newbie couple like us? "

It's a great first night for a newbie. You will love libs and will be well looked after!

Thank you. It sounds a good event that we would enjoy.

lutterworth

"Thank you. It sounds a good event that we would enjoy."

This will be a great night for your first visit. If you have never been to the club before then as a guest to this event you will not have to take out a membership on this night, meaning you will only have to pay entrance, great way to try the club. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, on a separate note; the club is also a hotel and there are limited rooms available so you won't have to worry about driving if you both want to have a drink.

» Add a new message to this topic