FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > RudeRope play event @HU9 17th August

RudeRope play event @HU9 17th August

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I’m doing a special club takeover for a full on rope play event and you can get RUDE - whatever that means to you!

So whether that’s tying naked, spanking, getting your floggers and whips out, rope and wax, having a hot rope scene in the large wet room or something a bit more sexy, it’s all good! And if you want to be a tad vanilla we won’t hold it against you!

The club has a rule on no blood or needles but otherwise please enjoy yourself to the max. We have the full run of the club including the dungeon, private rooms, wet room and a outdoor area (private). We’ll have three suspension frames, including one outside

Cake? You need ask...it’s rope so of course cake!!

Bookings in advance £10 per person or in the door £15. Contact me for info.

Please note this event is run privately by me not by the club. However if you’d like to go to HU9 club in the evening too they’re offering a discount for RudeRope attendees.

Unlimited free tea and coffee. Copious cake. Soft drinks available to buy. BYOB but please keep it minimal. Lockers available £5 deposit

Safety - Rope bondage suspension is dangerous and a high risk activity. We will be asking anyone who uses the frames to have learned suspension and upline management through a formal workshop or private tuition. We reserve the right to ask you to stick to floorwork if we have safety concerns.

Privacy - No phone use in play areas please. If you wish to take photos please ensure you have consent from everyone in the photo, editing faces after the event is not consent!

Vetting - This is a private club takeover but everyone is welcome to come along, no vetting required. Couples and singles welcome. LGBTQ+ friendly.

Yes means yes, no means no. Inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated.

Ok now let’s get rude!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just over 3 weeks to go and we had loads of interest and tickets sold (guestlist on another site). We’ve got people coming everywhere from Newcastle to London attending!

There are very few full on rope play events in this country so don’t miss this! A quote sent to me about it was “what a fucking breath of fresh air of an event, must attend”!

Tickets £10 in advance or £15 on the door.

Ticket sales going really well - it’s the only full on rope play event in the north of England so if you love Rope and kink, you need to be here for this club takeover!

We got people coming from as far north as Newcastle, as far south as London and everywhere in between! Looking like a cracking event! First time I’ve run this but it may well become a regular event at this rate.

So looking forward to this! My sub will be getting suspended and fisted. Well it is called RudeRope

This weekend! Can’t wait!!

» Add a new message to this topic