FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Setting up a social in Essex !!

Setting up a social in Essex !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys.we are just trying to guage support and interest for sort out some kind of a social event in essex. open to ideas about times and places.we just think it would be nice to meet up with like-minded people and maybe make a few new friends. who knows where it could lead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely profile pics x we would be interested depending where abouts in essex

It so nice to get at least one reply lol. Hopefully we can get a few now once other couples see how hot you both are x

By *icoupleessexMan  over a year ago

essex

Love a social

Where and when in Essex ??

Xx

Just typing to see if there is anypoint ATM lol not getting a lot of interest x

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

Really good luck with this...

Myself and friends have tried for years in Essex. Even Essex clubs dont seem to work. No idea why??

Affinity socials used to be good on a Sunday once a month and a decent turnout in a bar he managed on southend seafront but it was closed to the public. X

The most success I had was years ago when I used to throw a night at the kursal every quarter but most of the people were friends from chat rooms up north.

NORTHERNERS love a social and are defintely more reliable ..

If you are active in the chatrooms and can build a bit of a following great as that seems to help. It would be amazing for someone to drag the Essex dudes away from private parties and key board warriorism ..

But remember you cant spam

So relying on people to see forum posts and statuses is always a problem. Xx

But please do drop me a message if you do I'd love to come x

Good luck x

"Really good luck with this...

Myself and friends have tried for years in Essex. Even Essex clubs dont seem to work. No idea why??

Affinity socials used to be good on a Sunday once a month and a decent turnout in a bar he managed on southend seafront but it was closed to the public. X

The most success I had was years ago when I used to throw a night at the kursal every quarter but most of the people were friends from chat rooms up north.

NORTHERNERS love a social and are defintely more reliable ..

If you are active in the chatrooms and can build a bit of a following great as that seems to help. It would be amazing for someone to drag the Essex dudes away from private parties and key board warriorism ..

But remember you cant spam

So relying on people to see forum posts and statuses is always a problem. Xx

But please do drop me a message if you do I'd love to come x

Good luck x"

Well if people think you are coming,we will definitely get some interest! We feel like we are getting nowhere lol xx

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

I'd be interested in coming

By *nsatiable SingleWoman  over a year ago

benfleet

Someone told me that there was a new club opening in Southend...

they saw a status about it on someone's profile.

Anyone know anything about this?

If you could get a social event organised, I would come!

x

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

"Someone told me that there was a new club opening in Southend...

x"

I’d be interested in this.

Hi guys,

If you are extending that invite to single guys as this is a social event I am all up for it.

I totally agree that there is a heavy emphasis on the social side of things and that is honestly where people find out they gel.

So yeah, it sound like a great idea and I am based in the Maldon area so even better.

By *ticky_vikkiWoman  over a year ago

Herts

I’m in! I love a social so please add me

By *inja 636Man  over a year ago

Grays

This is quite interesting I have tried before myself I dont mind where in essex I will certainly attend socials as I would love to meet new mates who enjoy the swingers lifestyle

This is starting to pick up a bit of traction now lol we are definitely looking into it! Where would you thing is best to host it? We are think somewhere in the middle of Essex. Please tell others to post so we can get people interested and as it's just a social we think it should be open to everyone

[Removed by poster at 09/09/19 06:28:31]

Definitely would be interested , you never know maybe the Dartford Tunnel will be clear on the day!!!

By *arkbicrossMan  over a year ago

chingford

Would be very intrested in this if it happen I’m just on the eage of Essex and London so would depend on place and times x

"Someone told me that there was a new club opening in Southend...

x"

This.minx is always a great party starter

Follow the leader leader lol. Xx

The event/club

is velvet underground. Organised by surreymilf

But Im still thinking is is a private party not a new club. Just by the way its set up...??

Someone go and find out xx

"This is starting to pick up a bit of traction now lol we are definitely looking into it! Where would you thing is best to host it? We are think somewhere in the middle of Essex. Please tell others to post so we can get people interested and as it's just a social we think it should be open to everyone "

Does Essex have a middle ??

I thought it was a bottomless pit

I think Colchester etc come under East midlands on a lot of searches.

How are you getting on ?? X

Lol we aren't really sure where we should set it up yet if we are honest.we just don't want to put loads of effort in to be disappointed by the turnout.if a few more people say they like it we will try and find a middle area to do it.we definitely need more stunning ladies that's for sure so we are happy you are interested lol I don't think anyone would benefit from a social with just single men lol

Interested

By *tt15Man  over a year ago

harlow

I’m interested if time is right

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

"Lol we aren't really sure where we should set it up yet if we are honest.we just don't want to put loads of effort in to be disappointed by the turnout.if a few more people say they like it we will try and find a middle area to do it.we definitely need more stunning ladies that's for sure so we are happy you are interested lol I don't think anyone would benefit from a social with just single men lol "

Dont worry on guys. Hand on heart I can tell you and I Probably am one of the best qualified on this subject in scene..

Even if you had 100 men say they d come only 1 or 2 would show

Mainly a 3rd to 5o percent of all people dont show whatever night. Even if prepaid parties ..

I held one in Basildon colours a couple of times on a Wednesday

It has cheap bar free entrance karaoke and music plenty of seating and a couple of friends went there regularly so it had good intentions and ingredients as well wide catchment area to london n Kent.Its also know as a bar open to all sexaulities so nl problems as promoting it there or overheard conversations.

But I didnt have time to promote it's a lot of unpaid work and time and Essex is the toughest county.

Best way is to just not listen to what people say. As most on here will let you down . Pick a place that works for you and give it time to build

If you go middle Essex ...you'll catch onto east Midlands lot who are possibly more likely to attend as well.

I'm not writing this to put you off.. the opposite in fact..Just dont be disappointed by the fickleness of Essex fabsters x

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Are you going to arrange a mid week day meet?

Yea it will definitely be a day event.its more about connecting and meeting other people and forming friendships with like-minded people.we just feel the Essex typically hasn't ever explored that side of the scene and everyone would benefit from it.i know there has been people that have tried in the past and done really really well.its just proving hard finding much interest to warrant it right now lol. As for the day I think maybe a weekend would be better as it gets more people involved out of work. We want to have it open to as many people as possible.hope this helps xxx

By *hu6571Man  over a year ago

Barking

If single men are ok to come im in..Sunday I would suggest best weekend daytime to meet. As most seem to have a lot more happening on a Saturday. Sunday daytime more relaxed and people just chill as work on Monday . Lol. Good luck anyway.

By *ssexnaughtymaleMan  over a year ago

witham

Chelmsford would be an ideal location for an Essex meet, it is right in middle of the county and it’s got good transport links with trains and roads etc.

Weekend would be good and also we could arrange in a pub maybe in city centre. Could have a social meet and then once people get to know each other who knows what can happen after...

By *artycouplebasCouple  over a year ago

Basildon

Just seen this we definitely up for a social.

I know weve discussed this before but the best socials day seem to work mid week nights and sundays

Avoid fridays and Saturdays if you can c

Interested in attending if this ever makes it to planning stages.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

I have arranged a couple of socials in brum...I got a small core of interested people, created a couples profile for the event( brumsocial) and between us we asked any friends etc ...sorted a venue ..and posted in the forum...and got more interest.

The first one will likely be modest ... and it is tiring...dealing with it all is hard work , but very rewarding...the first had about 40 the second over a 100...the third will be bigger I hope...

Lots of different ways to approach things...look at other socials and see how they do things....i am sure it will be a success...good luck

I would definitely be interested and have even toyed with the idea of arranging one myself. I'm in North Essex so it would depend on where and when, but it's a brilliant idea xx

» Add a new message to this topic