FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Fall Ball Birthday Bash with Cock-Tales 28th Sept FLASH SALE

Fall Ball Birthday Bash with Cock-Tales 28th Sept FLASH SALE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

You are cordially invited to Townhouse on 28th September 2019 for our Fall Ball Birthday Bash end of month party!

Before I go any further, this is a FLASH SALE! If you book and pay in advance,you get a reduced entry! £15 per couple, £5 Tgirls and £20 for member guys (8 places only). Ladies you will go free of you book and no advance payment needed, obvs lol scroll down for more exciting news....

The nights are drawing in and we’re getting all Autumnal at Townhouse! Don’t worry about feeling the cold though as we’ll be sure to keep you warm all night long!!!

This is a formal themed party and we ask guests to dust down their fineries and dress to impress. We’re not asking for tuxedos unless that’s your thing, but trousers and shirt are a bare minimum with suits or waistcoats being the preferred attire. Ladies, go all out and glam up as much as you dare…lets bling the shit out of this thing!!

Once we all dress down after 11pm, you could always continue the formal look and just wear a dickie bow or ladies could wear something skimpy and sequined?! Lol think dazzling and debauched!

This is also a treble Birthday party, so there will be birthday treats as well as our usual buffet. Be sure to extend additional birthday kisses to Little Vixen, Soulnightwish (mr) and MrProBlow

Tonight will also see the launch of our new Cock-Tale bar! Our staff have had mixology training recently and they are raring to go! If you follow us on Instagram you would have seen some of training pics! Much fun was had and Jim was smashed as he polished off all the remnants lol There's something for everyone on the new menu, my personal fave being the Caipiroska YUM ??

Our end of month parties are always busy and we recommend that everybody aims to arrive before 10.30pm to guarantee entry. To book your reduced, pre-paid ticket, comment here and I will contact you direct or PM me.

See you all there! Now to decide which frock to wear…decisions decisions!!!

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/19 22:39:13]

Dang it, spell check foiled me.

What's not to love about COCKtails.....

Birthday snogs always welcome

Who's gonna join us then x x

Cock tails, townhouse and moi........as if that couldnt get any better. You've got Mr soulnightbwish and cheap entry for the night too!!!

All info is here folks. No guestlist. But get it booked while its cheap

» Add a new message to this topic