FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Hull rope group

Hull rope group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

On the last Saturday of the month I run SaturdayShibari, the only rope group in hull and it’s a place to learn practice and play.

I’ll be teaching a beginners class plus improvers. It’s a very friendly inclusive group and great for those who want to get into rope.

1pm-6pm, £10 per person, booking in advance only so contact me for info.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The whole class is now sold out and beginners session oversubscribed! I’ll run another one maybe March - message me if you’re interested and I’ll drop you a line when I set a date

All joining instructions messaged out

I’ll be running another rope beginners class on Saturday 28th March. The last one was oversubscribed so if you want to learn rope early booking is recommended. £10 per person.

You’ll learn the basics and will leave being able to tie someone up safely in all kinds of ways! This is ideal for use in the bedroom.

If you’d like to learn more, we run improvers lessons and have guest teachers from all over the country. We meet every last Saturday afternoon in the month.

Location is hull city centre, advised after booking. Bookings in advance only. Contact me for more details. If you don’t have rope we sell cheap starter rope and safety shears.

Beginners and improvers sold out. I’ll run another beginners class end of May as I know there’s still plenty of singles and couples wanting to come

» Add a new message to this topic