FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Merging forums that are about the same topic

Merging forums that are about the same topic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've seen a few themes that keep recurring here (MMF, hairy chests, waitresses and cuckold to start). As long as the threads weren't so big they had to be closed, it'd be stupid not to merge and make room on this site so it can be kept cleaner

It would only make sense to merge several forums that are about the exact same topic in the same chat area... UNLESS they're stories/fantasies.

It feels like a waste

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

The biggest waste of space are the posts where 6' of thread is quoted repeatedly instead of being 'snipped' to keep it relevant.

That's why discussions get closed for "Thread got too long".

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"The biggest waste of space are the posts where 6' of thread is quoted repeatedly instead of being 'snipped' to keep it relevant.

"

Nope, threads close automatically once they hit 175 replies regardless of the length of the comment/quote.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"The biggest waste of space are the posts where 6' of thread is quoted repeatedly instead of being 'snipped' to keep it relevant.

"

I agree, as I often give up on the much truncated threads, due to long posts becoming extended and quoted multiple times, often with little other than a few extra words. It must increase fab costs a fair bit.

The other issue is that several topics can span multiple areas where they are relevant. It's probably almost impossible to lockdown specific topics always to 1 area. This was done with profile help and virus topics, for example.

Currently, politics and the virus have been overlapping, as politicians have influenced outcomes as well as making their own comments or breaking rules etc.

An improvement in the posts quoting and editing would be very welcome

» Add a new message to this topic