FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Genuine / Admin verified

Genuine / Admin verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rarely do I chat or accept any invite to a none verified member. If they can't be bothered to upload a verified picture to admin, then in my opinion they are fake, there is no reason as to why not.

So many times have heard of guy's with fake women and couples profile, so my question to Fabswingers, why not insist a picture to prove genuine within 72 hours of joining, or the profile is cancelled ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Rarely do I chat or accept any invite to a none verified member. If they can't be bothered to upload a verified picture to admin, then in my opinion they are fake, there is no reason as to why not.

So many times have heard of guy's with fake women and couples profile, so my question to Fabswingers, why not insist a picture to prove genuine within 72 hours of joining, or the profile is cancelled ? "

wats the point in that...just coz they gt a pic dnt make them genuine...ive seen at least 3 profiles that are defo fake and they were photo veri and even 1 was verified by user aswell

Best I let everyone I have met know that I am a fake then cos never been photo verified and don't intend to do so.

It was just a suggestion, calm down, just trying to out the fakes, never said it was a fail safe idea, just might deter a few that's all

It was just a suggestion, calm down, just trying to out the fakes, never said it was a fail safe idea, just might deter a few that's all

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

we aren't PV'd and have no intention of doing so ..... and we aren't fake!

It's a site tool that is optional to use.

"It was just a suggestion, calm down, just trying to out the fakes, never said it was a fail safe idea, just might deter a few that's all "

You are doing what you feel is best to out fakes and if it works for you that's great thing is we all have our own way of doing things

I am talking about those that have neither a verified picture to admin, nor verified through a meet. I realise some use the site purely for chat, and want nothing more from it, and that is fine if they clearly state that on the profile.

"I am talking about those that have neither a verified picture to admin, nor verified through a meet. I realise some use the site purely for chat, and want nothing more from it, and that is fine if they clearly state that on the profile."

So what you are saying is that everyone has to either get a meet within 72 hrs of joining or get photo verified

Not at all. When first joining though, surely somewhere it can ask what the person/coupls intent is, chat only, meets etc. Lets face it, in here there are quite a few attention seekers, that's aimed mainly at single females, and no before you say or think, not bitter, get plenty of offers to meet people. Like I said, it was only a suggestion, if I had or realised it was going to provke such a respons, I would of kept it to myself.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The best thing to do is set your filters to recieve mail from verified users only.

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Duely noted, thanks

"I am talking about those that have neither a verified picture to admin, nor verified through a meet. I realise some use the site purely for chat, and want nothing more from it, and that is fine if they clearly state that on the profile."
but as the mods dont have the time to read every new profile you would only be able to chat for 72 hours wahts the point of that the site now has spam filters for new profiles and that puts alot of the fakes off and as its already been said fillter out non verified then they carnt message you simples

Some of us don't want pics on the profile x defo not fakes though

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I do find it amusing when people start threads then become arsey when others have differing views. It surely gives an insight into the workings of some people's minds.

We all have our own systems for ing out the timewasters, using site tools and personal judgement. Few of us would be arrogant enough to suggest Admin change their modus operandi to facilitate our way of doing things...especially when they've already provided the tools for you to do it yourself!

Same could be said that those who hide their verifications are as fake as those who don't upload a verified picture in that case.

What this site offers everyone is a choice on how set up their profile that suits them.

It's perfect the way it is and by far the site for this life style.

Arsey ? Think you may of been reading it wrong, I made a suggestion, and have had some nice and insightful feedback as to why it may not work. I fully appreciate others will have an opinion, and welcome all to give it. If everyone agreed with one another, then how boring a world we would live in

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

"we aren't PV'd and have no intention of doing so ..... and we aren't fake!

It's a site tool that is optional to use."

Lil I thought you were fake you are too good not to be a dream! X

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Some of us don't want pics on the profile x defo not fakes though "

Photos verified by admin don't show on your profile

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Market Rasen

how do you know who is fake and who isnt? what you mean is, in your opinion they are fake!

Obviously not, and that would go someway in proving genuine, surely ?

But as sugeested by others, you can change your settings to only get mail from verified genuine, which I have now done.

Yes, in my opinion, of which I did say in my first post

What does a single bloke verify with his picture?

» Add a new message to this topic