FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Couples profiles. Mandatory pictures of the other partner??

Couples profiles. Mandatory pictures of the other partner??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So looking through couples profiles it's my observation that nearly 95% of the 'couples' pictures are of the female half, with the remainder typically being the blokes dick if they even feature in any photos at all!!

Surely I'm not alone in thinking this needs addressing by the site. I'd imagine for single women it must be a little frustrating unless they're totally bi?

Would it be possible to implement a mandatory weighting system on couples pictures so that only a maximum of 2/3 of any couples pics could be of any one partner

You could achieve this by asking when uploading a picture which partner is in the pic from tick boxes of the partners listed on the account, so either one partner, the other or both, and if one category exceeds the others by more than 2/3 it doesn't allow further pics until there's first more pictures uploaded in the other category.

In practice this would mean the 66+ pictures of the female half would need to be supported with 33 pictures of the male/other partner giving balance and reality to a 'couples' account.

Make sense?

I feel this would give some badly needed equality to couples profiles, after all the idea of a couple's profile is both partners are typically involved, so shouldn't people window shopping be able to see both.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

It’s hugely frustrating *because* I’m bi, and I expect to play with both partners (I’m not there just to put on a show for the bloke lol). So I need to be attracted to both partners. Though honestly, even if I was only going to play with the woman, I still wouldn’t want to meet them if the man was unattractive, it would put me off.

So I’d love it if there was some way to ensure there are photos of both partners on couple profiles - in reality though, I expect in the example you give, we’d just end up with 33 dick pics!

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

"So looking through couples profiles it's my observation that nearly 95% of the 'couples' pictures are of the female half, with the remainder typically being the blokes dick if they even feature in any photos at all!!

Surely I'm not alone in thinking this needs addressing by the site. I'd imagine for single women it must be a little frustrating unless they're totally bi?

Would it be possible to implement a mandatory weighting system on couples pictures so that only a maximum of 2/3 of any couples pics could be of any one partner

You could achieve this by asking when uploading a picture which partner is in the pic from tick boxes of the partners listed on the account, so either one partner, the other or both, and if one category exceeds the others by more than 2/3 it doesn't allow further pics until there's first more pictures uploaded in the other category.

In practice this would mean the 66+ pictures of the female half would need to be supported with 33 pictures of the male/other partner giving balance and reality to a 'couples' account.

Make sense?

I feel this would give some badly needed equality to couples profiles, after all the idea of a couple's profile is both partners are typically involved, so shouldn't people window shopping be able to see both.

"

I brought up this concern with a different subject on lounge. Eventhough, I totally agree with you, not sure fab prefers any restrictions on photos as people’s free choice what to share and what not! However, if you want to read other people’s approach on this , feel free. https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/1006675

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

It is true that there are rarely any decent pics of the M half on a couples profile, so if I'm interested I will ask if they will provide one.

If they can't then I just move on and leave them to it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I doubt if there will ever be a rule of which type of pics you have to upload, I suppose people could always ask to see pics if they are not showing as public before deciding to meet.

Ok well how about a more suggestive approach; for example the tags system where people mark if it's a female/male, if the system detects say after 10 photos that further uploads are all weighted towards one partner, the webpage suggests that next time the couple upload a picture if the other partner category.

It might just plant a seed

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Guess separate albums might be an option so once it tagged Mr, Mrs or Mr&Mrs ... it goes to a certain album. Again this requires a whole set of different programming in their system, not sure if they want to invest on this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Guess separate albums might be an option so once it tagged Mr, Mrs or Mr&Mrs ... it goes to a certain album. Again this requires a whole set of different programming in their system, not sure if they want to invest on this "

I think couples should have to do a verification picture every year.

See so many who just seems be male only wanting to meet. Seems suspicious to me.

It is not mandatory to upload any pictures at all. What people chose to show is up to them. If it doesn't meet your search criteria just move on.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ok well how about a more suggestive approach; for example the tags system where people mark if it's a female/male, if the system detects say after 10 photos that further uploads are all weighted towards one partner, the webpage suggests that next time the couple upload a picture if the other partner category.

It might just plant a seed"

But what if people want to decide which pics to put up?

Yay we are in the 5%!!!!!

We are a couple but I don’t put many pictures of me on here because I’m not looking to play with any one therefore there is no reason to show my cock but e put face pics on as we will always meet as a couple.

Your profile is your advert and singles couples fakes should be able to use fab as they see fit and half the fun of this place is ing the fakes out anyway.

Stay frosty out there!!!!!!

T

By *scarwilde1330Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

We are a couple and only meet as a couple

As our profile states

We put photos of both of us up

We think it's only fair that other people see what we look like and we like ti see the people we are talking to

By *otcouple65Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We have photos of both as we meet as a couple. My only issue with couples profiles is I do need to see what the guy looks like. Sometimes only the lady plays so it's understandable that they do not put pics of the guy. But if they both play, I would like to see pics of both of them.

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

I don't think there should be any restrictions in place, some people get more enjoyment out of being photographed than others. Admittedly we seemed to have fallen into the not many of the male half category however this has happened accidentally and wasnt intentional. Mrs has uploaded most of the photos herself because she likes taking them and clearly enjoys sharing them lol. on the other hand, I'm not big on photos (normal or sexy types) so naturally I have less to share. Although we have tried to show an honest view of body type etc with what's there. of course Mrs definitely takes better pictures than me lol.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Makes sense to me OP, good thread. X

"It is not mandatory to upload any pictures at all. What people chose to show is up to them. If it doesn't meet your search criteria just move on."

Being honest, that was our thoughts as well.

We are couple and my hubby doesnt like his pic taken, hence why there are quite a few of me, I have persuaded him to take some, but he is very self conscious If we are talking privately we do have more on our private pics, but I certainly dont think you should be forced to be pics on

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Guess separate albums might be an option so once it tagged Mr, Mrs or Mr&Mrs ... it goes to a certain album. Again this requires a whole set of different programming in their system, not sure if they want to invest on this "

We would love it if this could be implemented We are definitely guilty of having lots more pics of me than him though too

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"It is not mandatory to upload any pictures at all. What people chose to show is up to them. If it doesn't meet your search criteria just move on."

Yep

I understand your frustration...

However:

A limit on pictures would be unfair to a couple where the female is a Hotwife and both partners enjoy the attention the female gets.

A limit on pictures would be unfair if the man can’t be in the public pictures for various reasons.

Mrs P

It's easy

If you want to see pictures of the guy,and there are none,ignore that profile,they aren't for you,they are not what you are looking for,move on to the next one.Easy.

Jessica meets alone which is why we didn't bother. If we move to couple meets or swaps then I'll clearly add some.

By *inkyJamesMan  over a year ago

80020 Broomfield

I know I cannot participate because I have a single profile but may I comment Omni above subject?

By *inkyJamesMan  over a year ago

80020 Broomfield

DM me if you prefer

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"So looking through couples profiles it's my observation that nearly 95% of the 'couples' pictures are of the female half, with the remainder typically being the blokes dick if they even feature in any photos at all!!

Make sense?

"

We always use a selection of pics but I don’t think you can dictate what a couple wish to post.

Different horses for different courses.

If you don’t like the profile move on to the next one

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Make sense?

"

What if the other half isn't likely to be playing?

What type of pictures are you hoping/wanting to see of the male?

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 14/05/20 11:55:02]

Doesn’t life have too many rules already. Why do some people feel the need to dictate what other people should do. Majority of our pics are if the wife we have only ever had mfm meets and to be honest I’m sure the guys we’ve met in the passed don’t care what I look like. I’ve got face pics of us both I show when people ask and this has worked well enough for us.

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"Doesn’t life have too many rules already. Why do some people feel the need to dictate what other people should do. Majority of our pics are if the wife we have only ever had mfm meets and to be honest I’m sure the guys we’ve met in the passed don’t care what I look like. I’ve got face pics of us both I show when people ask and this has worked well enough for us. "

Exactly it’s a free choice of how you wish to operate. Unfortunately pics are all a lot of people want, most never actually read the profile, which for us is every bit as important if we are looking to meet. We have our choice of what type of pics we choose to share with both on our profile but biased towards F. However we always share pics of both if chatting with a meet in mind, key thing is avoiding fakes (pic collectors) and hence we only share with photo verified and meet verified couples or single F. We wouldn’t meet anyone we haven’t confidence in an attraction first so what’s on the profile doesn’t worry us as it’s only an initial lead

By *ung DomMan  over a year ago

Dudley

I totally agree, it's the same as watching TV - you cannot demand what programmes you want to be displayed. But you can change the channel.

Sort of get this and our profile is dominated by Mrs pics however there’s only so many pics we could put up of me in my Calvins, we both also enjoy Mrs getting dressed up and some pics taken before a naughty night.

Couldn’t the same be said about the number of dick pics that are allowed on a single guys profile or even limiting the number of single guys on the site? (I don’t think this should be the case btw)

Personally think it’s opening a whole can of worms talking about putting limits on anything on here and think it’s up to each person/couple what they have on their account, if people don’t like what they see then they should just move on, it’s hardly like there’s a lack of people on here.

Anyone who doesn't display photoos will in most cases have to share a photo or two before meeting anyways and this is usually done by direct share, so for the party who is self conscious and doesn't like photos taken this system can work if they load them up (helps to out fake couples profiles) but keep them in private, thus still having some formof proportional representation for a couples profile without causing one party to be self conscious that they have them on display.

Why do some on here feel they have the right to try and dictate what other members do,every member has the right to put on or leave off their profiles the info or pics they choose to,if the info or pics don’t suit you or match what you’re looking for then look elsewhere,plenty of choice for all tastes on here,we only have pics/vids of kas due to only wanting to meet str8 guys:-why on earth should we have to include pics of me?

"Why do some on here feel they have the right to try and dictate what other members do,every member has the right to put on or leave off their profiles the info or pics they choose to,if the info or pics don’t suit you or match what you’re looking for then look elsewhere,plenty of choice for all tastes on here,we only have pics/vids of kas due to only wanting to meet str8 guys:-why on earth should we have to include pics of me?"

Exactly this,

I thought the point was it’s a place for each individual to express their own kinks in whatever way they choose,

If you start putting limits on pics then it would open up putting limits on other things ie the number of single men on the site,

There’s loads of single males on here which isn’t what we are looking for but we aren’t complaining lol

Happy with the freedom just how it is

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

As a rule i(the male) don't play, i prefer to watch so no real need for a pic of me, if we're going to meet for a social then we send a pic of both of our faces.

The way we play is on our profile and to be fair if someone doesn't like a profile they can move onto the next.

This isn't a true representation of some couples. We are a couple but I am very much an exhibitionist hence why our profile is littered with hundreds of pics of me. My partner has added a few pics of him but not nearly as much as mine. We just prefer it this way. When I get a new outfit, up it goes on here. I don't think it would be fare to implement such a rule. I enjoy posting pics and vids of us, its part of my thrill. Once we start talking and we are asked for more face pics we are more than happy to show them.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

It annoys us too, but am wondering if we are as bad?

There are more including fave pics in our non-public area and we have started friend requesting when interested in a couple.

We’re a bit paranoid with work and almost adult kids , we know they use tinder already

Ooh I forgot about this thread, glad to see it's still being discussed.

I still believe there should be some variety and the male Half's should represent more, but others clearly disagree

Make sense?

"

Yes I totally agree with you OP.. Its very frustrating.. I've moaned about this a lot especially if they are looking for a FFM..

Just ridiculous really in the scheme of things!

Maybe some of us shouldn't have profiles untill they have been scrutinised and judged to be acceptable by some of you

As I and others have said,if a profile isn't to your liking look for another that is

Fab isn't all about you

"Maybe some of us shouldn't have profiles untill they have been scrutinised and judged to be acceptable by some of you

As I and others have said,if a profile isn't to your liking look for another that is

Fab isn't all about you"

Lol well said

As if people just rely on the pics displayed on profile.

We experienced that being an Asian, very few people would be interested in us anyway as preferences takes precedence over pics and profile description. So we just post my pics for our own enjoyment. If anyone wants to play with us will sure message us for hubby's pics , which we readily oblige.

Make sense?

"

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We only meet at clubs so no need for any photos really

We post them for fun

If making things mandatory why not include if singles are married or have a partner that don't know there on here

"We only meet at clubs so no need for any photos really

We post them for fun

If making things mandatory why not include if singles are married or have a partner that don't know there on here "

Exactly the list is endless,

We don’t particularly want to look at people upside down with a candle up their arse but if that’s there thing so be it,

We just move passed the people we don’t like and know there will be others that will like that kind of stuff,

It’s not hurting us so we don’t say anything,

"We don’t particularly want to look at people upside down with a candle up their arse but if that’s there thing so be it"

Stay classy...

"We don’t particularly want to look at people upside down with a candle up their arse but if that’s there thing so be it

Stay classy..."

It’s not about being classy, it’s about understanding everyone’s different,

We like lingerie and maybe you don’t,

Sure you would agree there’s a tiny percentage of people that you would be interested in on here and that’s the same for the majority, doesn’t mean we can tell the larger percentage what we think they should have on their profile.

It’s a swingers site full of interesting and different people so if you don’t like what you see then move on.

» Add a new message to this topic