FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Club Reviews

Club Reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oody do that OP   Man  over a year ago

southampton

A simple request and I hope not to invoke the rage of the members of Fabswingers as it’s not my intention. I’m fully abiding by the lockdown currently in place but...

Could we reopen the club review section please?

I’m planning my post lockdown activities and where I would want to visit when places reopen, reviews would help massively.

I appreciate that Fabswingers locked this down in the early stages to promote social distancing but now everywhere is closed anyway.

Happy to hear other view points I haven’t thought of and be dissuaded on my request.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You are assuming that all the clubs will be in a position financially to reopen.

Many businesses are struggling and as clubs aren't likely to be in the 1st wave of businesses to reopen, I think that unfortunately we may lose some.

Fingers crossed that we won't but being realistic.....

By *oody do that OP   Man  over a year ago

southampton

That is a very good point. Do you think there is anything we can do as a community to try and support them?

Maybe buy vouchers for a future visit?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. I dont understand why this section is closed. It is a directory afterall. Ive seen info on some clubs facilities mentioned in various forums and wanted to check them out for future reference ... But couldn't. I think most people on this site have common sense and not going to break lockdown and rush to a club just because they see it listed here.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are no clubs open so even if people wanted to rush anywhere, there is nowhere to go. Being able to read about them while in lockdown makes sense to me.

i agree its not for posting meets . and it would be good for people to see how their favourite clubs are getting on

By *hristeresa12Couple  over a year ago

Totnes

We've just opened a similar post in the Clubs forum simply because we feel that is the relevant platform for this discussion but are very pleased to see that the messages on this post so far are all in line with our own thinking.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"There are no clubs open so even if people wanted to rush anywhere, there is nowhere to go. Being able to read about them while in lockdown makes sense to me."

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Duplicate post from clubs section, sorry.

We think it would be good for the club reviews section to be open.

The community will undoubtedly suffer from this virus, with clubs closing through loss of business.

Anything that can be done to promote their future business should be.

Plus, it’s fun to read and reminisce with some of the reviews.

"Duplicate post from clubs section, sorry.

We think it would be good for the club reviews section to be open.

The community will undoubtedly suffer from this virus, with clubs closing through loss of business.

Anything that can be done to promote their future business should be.

Plus, it’s fun to read and reminisce with some of the reviews. "

Totally agree

By *ig Boy FunMan  over a year ago

Camden

my opinion would be to open the club section but as read-only with note that it is in an archive mode untill clubs can reopen.

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

It would be a good idea for the club section to remain open so we can all be kept up to date on developments.

On another note, would a Gofundme appeal for some clubs work? Or maybe pay forward a six month/year fee now, then have it carried for when the chosen clubs are opened?

» Add a new message to this topic