FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Status deletion, New Profile bots

Status deletion, New Profile bots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been reporting a lot of profiles lately for having zero information, gibberish name and location, as they're obviously bots (come on, who is going to remember wufjfheyrjfhdhrh to type in as a username?), I hate that they clog up search results which should be filled with genuine people looking for fun with others.

Lately there's been so many, I posted a status about it.

Later in the day, that status had disappeared.

Posted another status decrying the amount of apparent bots.. Again, deleted.

I'd like to know why site admin are capable of deleting my status (which few would see) but not the offending blank profiles of nonexistent persons, which anyone can see (and, in my opinion, are making the site less useful, Bots were the reason I came here from other places, as at least most people on here are genuine)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

All offending profiles if verified as bots were dealt with ( the ones you reported today were ) Admin don't want bots like the rest of us

As bots/ spammers are not allowed on the site neither is rule breaking on the status, if it was removed then it must be something Admin don't want on the site , just like the bots

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's what's puzzling me, it was literally just "I've been reporting profiles that seem like bots" and the 2nd one was along the lines of "why are my statuses being deleted"..

Good that the fake profiles are being dealt with.

» Add a new message to this topic