FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Meeting up now!

Meeting up now!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edaAndTheSwan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

To the moderators. Are you going to lift your meeting restrictions now the guidance has changed and the public is at liberty to meet for socially distanced walks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Something to think about maybe. But how will it work with counties in UK all having different rules atm?

Wouldn’t have thought so!

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

No change in Scotland. Stay safe. Stay home.

I think it would encourage idiots to be idiots unfortunately. One thing lockdown has already shown is that lots of the nation are thick as fuck who can't follow simple instructions

P

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

And tbh not many people use the meets section just to go a walk. Think it will be a while yet.

Great question... Anyone want to go for a 'walk'

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

For what it's worth I would suggest that most people on this site are not looking to meet up for socially distanced walks, so the site restriction still applies, and is in line with government guidance.

"No change in Scotland. Stay safe. Stay home. "

Thank Christ we’re up here eh!

Meeting is still a bad idea, don’t understand why anyone would feel the need to rush back into it.

People are dying, get a grip! (Have a wank)

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"For what it's worth I would suggest that most people on this site are not looking to meet up for socially distanced walks, so the site restriction still applies, and is in line with government guidance."

"I think it would encourage idiots to be idiots unfortunately. One thing lockdown has already shown is that lots of the nation are thick as fuck who can't follow simple instructions

P"

"Meeting is still a bad idea, don’t understand why anyone would feel the need to rush back into it.

People are dying, get a grip! (Have a wank)"

It’s ridiculous . And a bit sad

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

No change in Northern Ireland

By *ovestolickclitsMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Meeting is still a bad idea, don’t understand why anyone would feel the need to rush back into it.

People are dying, get a grip! (Have a wank)

It’s ridiculous . And a bit sad "

Literally a grip with the wank

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

This is why there’s probably going to be a 2nd bigger wave ..people are going to be taking the piss ..

"I think it would encourage idiots to be idiots unfortunately. One thing lockdown has already shown is that lots of the nation are thick as fuck who can't follow simple instructions

P"

And the rules are different all over the UK. So glad I’m in Scotland

"This is why there’s probably going to be a 2nd bigger wave ..people are going to be taking the piss .."

Exactly this

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Patience my dear OP. Patience

By *ackardMan  over a year ago

North West & beyond

There’s no change in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. In England one person from one household is only allowed to meet one person from another household outdoors and maintaining the social distancing rules. So in effect anything other than a one to one social meet in the outdoors is off the cards for now.

Of course there will no doubt be some who will chance it now that the travelling restrictions are lifted.

What's more concerning is that if BoJo came out and said you can meet other people again starting Friday people would think it's safe...

We still have the highest death rate in Europe. Probably a bit soon to start swapping bodily fluids...

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

P

"

this

By *itonmyfacebookMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

I have had several 'social first meets'. Even in parks and open spaces. With most, but not all, leading to more.

Suppose the 'will it lead to more?' is something that could be discussed from a distance. Even via messages later. But I sadly fear that that being the appropriate thing to do is still a long, long way away

No change in Wales either. We’re still on lockdown.

We’re just watching what happens to all the English before deciding to relax our rules

"Great question... Anyone want to go for a 'walk' "

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

Are we clearly missing something here. The Guidelines are quite clear.

Only 1 person from the household can meet 1 person from another household in an open space, keeping 2m apart.

So your theory means you cant meet a Couple and both of them cannot meet you at the same time.

Why cant people be realistic and save that sort of meeting for a friend or family member, Why are people so desperate to get around the Guidelines because all they can think about is Sex...It is bordering on desperation.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Are we clearly missing something here. The Guidelines are quite clear.

Only 1 person from the household can meet 1 person from another household in an open space, keeping 2m apart.

So your theory means you cant meet a Couple and both of them cannot meet you at the same time.

Why cant people be realistic and save that sort of meeting for a friend or family member, Why are people so desperate to get around the Guidelines because all they can think about is Sex...It is bordering on desperation."

Well said

By *heffmMan  over a year ago

sheffield

a good location for you to go for your walk would be beachy head

P"

Yooman rytes innit!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Why cant people be realistic and save that sort of meeting for a friend or family member, Why are people so desperate to get around the Guidelines because all they can think about is Sex...It is bordering on desperation."

I for one would rather meet my parents or siblings for a catch up, rather than a stranger for sex.

Think people are already taking piss by advertising where they are going for walks in updates

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It'd be the height of irresponsibility.

Wouldn't be a good idea I don't think.

Tho if some of the messages landing in my inbox are owt to go by....those daft enough to meet during a pandemic have still been doing so this whole time...

L

Ha ha funny posts in here

But

"It'd be the height of irresponsibility."

Agree with this ^

Way to soon to be going for cheeky 'walks'

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"It'd be the height of irresponsibility."
agreed . People wouldn't be able to keep distance measures up ... temptation would be too great ..

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"To the moderators. Are you going to lift your meeting restrictions now the guidance has changed and the public is at liberty to meet for socially distanced walks"

I hope not.

Manchester (she/her)

Personally I'm locking myself up harder because I think this is all madness.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

I wish we were ruled by Scotland or someone with a brain/conscious until the year end

"I wish we were ruled by Scotland or someone with a brain/conscious until the year end "

Yep! BoJo ain't got a clue. He doesn't even communicate with Scotland. Yet he keeps saying he represents the whole UK. Causing more divisions with his decisions.

Well... Well...

I'm as a key worker meet up hundreds of people every day throughout England and Scotland. Because of my duty I have had to do many things where others haven't chance to fallow the government guidance about social distance etc regarding the covid-19.

I fully understand that, what I'm doing and have no choice to refuse from my duties, even with the PPE... or not.

So... tdh it is stupid that, I can't meet ppl over the website for walk only or quick chat...

I know that, you all will say "stay home...", because you are on the group of people with high risk of spreading the virus, but during the duty I'm not, I'm the essential one haha...

Let me to be honest all, if you know how to use condoms, if you can avoid kissing... you are safe and it's not to much to worry when you can have quick f***,especially when you can give pleasure for someone else who can't manage it any other way...

At last, the things going to far?

I would like to apologise for it then...

I think the walk around meets need to be happen every day with the possibility to be in touch with friends of small groups of course...

The government have the rights to set up a restrictions but the whole world can't be a one of the biggest zoo...

#justsaying

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Ahh yes. Let's go back to meeting even though there's still a real threat to human life but sod it, not like there's a cure or anything.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I read the new government guidelines as allowing family to reconnect in person, while socially distancing. The couple who live apart get to see each other for the 1st time in weeks.

Rather than 2 sexually deprived people from a swingers website looking to get their rocks off.

This is my personal opinion.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"And tbh not many people use the meets section just to go a walk. Think it will be a while yet. "

This. However, I'm already getting offers for "walks".

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

And very off-putting.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Let me to be honest all, if you know how to use condoms, if you can avoid kissing... you are safe "

No, you really are not!

Manchester (she/her)

"Ahh yes. Let's go back to meeting even though there's still a real threat to human life but sod it, not like there's a cure or anything. "

Are you really that desperate..

It’s not a let’s go for a walk site .. it’s a swingers site ...stay safe ... 2m rule

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I wouldn't want to meet anyone after lockdown even thinking about meeting at the moment.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"And tbh not many people use the meets section just to go a walk. Think it will be a while yet.

This. However, I'm already getting offers for "walks". "

Iv been asked if I would "show me around the famous portland bill".......I was blocked for sending a pic from google and explaining I'm not a tour guide! Some people really make me laugh

"There’s no change in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. In England one person from one household is only allowed to meet one person from another household outdoors and maintaining the social distancing rules. So in effect anything other than a one to one social meet in the outdoors is off the cards for now.

Of course there will no doubt be some who will chance it now that the travelling restrictions are lifted."

Actually there are slight changes

P

And the rules are different all over the UK. So glad I’m in Scotland "

Well actually it's the devolved governments that decided to only change slightly because their mortality rates are higher per head capita

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I thought you could meet one person that you already know not meet new people x

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I thought you could meet one person that you already know not meet new people x "

Exactly this!