FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Emails deleted

Emails deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Does this site have a setting whereby emails in somebody's inbox get automatically deleted? Does anybody know??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they are over 4 weeks old and unread they get deleted.

Currently Faraway

Mine were all read and all of them except today's got deleted suddenly

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Some of ours were magically deleted the other day , sent items too. Does it happen if the persons account is closed ?

Currently Faraway

It IS so annoying, especially when you planned to put some people's emails on the 'saved' folder or when you wanted to put their profile on your hotlist

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some of ours were magically deleted the other day , sent items too. Does it happen if the persons account is closed ? "

Yes if messages dissapear they have left the site

Currently Faraway

In my case it was ALL messages from couples who are still here that disappeared...I promise and it's only in my inbox that it happened....

By *arksxMan  over a year ago

Leicester / London

"Mine were all read and all of them except today's got deleted suddenly "

My inbox and sent folder randomly lost read and unread emails today

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Yes, when someone leaves (unlos) then messages vanish

Currently Faraway

Like I said, all the people who emailed me are still members here

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I've not logged on for a while and now most of my messages have been deleted / I have loads of messages in my inbox and some of the older ones have gone missing

Fab is a super busy site. Hundreds of thousands of private mails are sent every day and we have tens of millions of such messages on our system. Because we do this mostly for free, we can't keep all the messages for ever because our costs would go up and up and the site would get slower and slower. Older messages that have already been read in "dormant" accounts that haven't been logged into for a while are removed from the system. Similarly if you have loads of mails in your inbox, the system will periodically remove some of the oldest.

If some mails are important to you and you want to make sure they're not deleted, become a site supporter and save any important mails to your "saved message folder" (look for "save it" on the bottom of messages you receive) and we'll keep those mails on the system (unless we screw things up and they get deleted too; but we'll try not to!).

Currently Faraway

"https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I've not logged on for a while and now most of my messages have been deleted / I have loads of messages in my inbox and some of the older ones have gone missing

Fab is a super busy site. Hundreds of thousands of private mails are sent every day and we have tens of millions of such messages on our system. Because we do this mostly for free, we can't keep all the messages for ever because our costs would go up and up and the site would get slower and slower. Older messages that have already been read in "dormant" accounts that haven't been logged into for a while are removed from the system. Similarly if you have loads of mails in your inbox, the system will periodically remove some of the oldest.

If some mails are important to you and you want to make sure they're not deleted, become a site supporter and save any important mails to your "saved message folder" (look for "save it" on the bottom of messages you receive) and we'll keep those mails on the system (unless we screw things up and they get deleted too; but we'll try not to!)."

Thanks........I am a site supporter and emails as old as "a few days ago" had got deleted....

» Add a new message to this topic