FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Cam & Chat Verifications - No Value

Cam & Chat Verifications - No Value

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now the version without spelling mistakes .. sorry lol

I fail to see the point of a cam or chat verification ... something that says "Yes I saw a bloke on cam" ... or "Yes I saw a couple on cam" ..... how usefull is that ?? It doesnt make the verified person(s) genuine swingers ... it doesn't mean they are not time-wasters so why do we have them .... and worse still .. why do people give them ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

It proves that they are indeed a single fem/single male/couple (delete as appropriate)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It proves that they are indeed a single fem/single male/couple (delete as appropriate)"

Of course if you don't find them useful then you could just look at people with meet veri's.

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"Now the version without spelling mistakes .. sorry lol

I fail to see the point of a cam or chat verification ... something that says "Yes I saw a bloke on cam" ... or "Yes I saw a couple on cam" ..... how usefull is that ?? It doesnt make the verified person(s) genuine swingers ... it doesn't mean they are not time-wasters so why do we have them .... and worse still .. why do people give them ??? "

Our sentiments entirely, but lets just sit back and wait for all the 'we are verified by cam/we are verified by phone call' brigade to jump down our throats.

'It's a service that FABSWINGERS has provided, so if they think it's ok it must be'

'we have seen 2 couples fucking on a cam, so they MUST be genuine swingers!'

Load of old codswallop if you ask us, cant judge any personality/annoyance etc via a webcam. So, someone fucks on cam, doesn't make them swingers, reliable ones or otherwise.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I thought verifications were just to prove that the people in the profile were in fact who they said they were?

Someone could have loads of meet verifications,does'nt mean they're guaranteed to turn up for a meet with everyone though,they could have stood up more people than they've met

"I thought verifications were just to prove that the people in the profile were in fact who they said they were?

Someone could have loads of meet verifications,does'nt mean they're guaranteed to turn up for a meet with everyone though,they could have stood up more people than they've met "

I totally agree, verifications are just there to prove its not a fake profile. I've been stood up by just as many guys with verifications as ones without...

"Now the version without spelling mistakes .. sorry lol

I fail to see the point of a cam or chat verification ... something that says "Yes I saw a bloke on cam" ... or "Yes I saw a couple on cam" ..... how usefull is that ?? It doesnt make the verified person(s) genuine swingers ... it doesn't mean they are not time-wasters so why do we have them .... and worse still .. why do people give them ???

Our sentiments entirely, but lets just sit back and wait for all the 'we are verified by cam/we are verified by phone call' brigade to jump down our throats.

'It's a service that FABSWINGERS has provided, so if they think it's ok it must be'

'we have seen 2 couples fucking on a cam, so they MUST be genuine swingers!'

Load of old codswallop if you ask us, cant judge any personality/annoyance etc via a webcam. So, someone fucks on cam, doesn't make them swingers, reliable ones or otherwise."

HERE HERE...well said!

Why have any sort of veri at all , if people need to rely on what some one else says about some one and not make up their own minds I think its just daft.

So if someone is verified by meeting in person you will assume that they are genuine, nice, good looking etc on the basis of that verification?

They are to hopefully prove a user is real rather than a fake. They could still be a timewaster though....

We try and judge people ourselves using verifications as a measure of them been real or what type of people they go for not as the gospel on how good others think of them.

S. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic