FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Expiration of photo verification

Expiration of photo verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heaspieswinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Peak District

Is it possible to have verification photos expire after say 12 months?

That way people would have to re-verify. There could be a system in place that checks the EXIF data to see if it was a recent photo.

This could be used to ensure that photo verified couples are still actually together. Especially useful if they’ve not been verified by others recently, for whatever reason.

Might cut down in the number of single guys posing as a couple after the end of a relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is some logic to this when you think about it.

Just wondering do you come across many guys posing as a couple?

By *heaspieswinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Peak District

"There is some logic to this when you think about it.

Just wondering do you come across many guys posing as a couple?"

Well, we’ve been away from the scene for a couple of years (just cba) so not recently, no. But we have in the past. Messages from the guy who says stuff like “Oh, she doesn’t bother checking on here.” and “She doesn’t have a phone, so Mrs HLC can’t speak to her one-on-one.”

We’re also aware that because we’ve been off for a while, we could appear like a single guy acting as a couple, so we’d find it useful for ourselves too!

Maybe suggest it to admin. I have seen many unrealistic suggestions on how to cut down on time wasters but your idea is very easily enforced. There will be time wasters but any steps to make it more difficult are welcome.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

It's also easy to get around. You can edit the exif data on photos pretty easily.

If I had to re verify with a photo I just wouldn't bother to be honest. Once you've been meet verified then it's kinda redundant anyway.

The pv is not mandatory in the first place so what's the point of making it expire?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"The pv is not mandatory in the first place so what's the point of making it expire?"

This

I’ve suggested exactly the same in another thread.

Other solutions would be to get people to date stamp the paper the are holding with their names when verifying themselves.

Another “tactic” we use is to send a selfie od ourselves, or one of my Mrs holding one of pics of the other couples profile and asking their Mrs to reciprocate. That way we know she is onboard and aware too of what the other Mr is up to. Because yes, I think there are a lot of out of date accounts... or perhaps Mrs that are no longer game or less interested and we end up wasting time just chatting to a wishful Hubby (let’s face it... it’s usually the hubby!)

» Add a new message to this topic