FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Gifting memberships

Gifting memberships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entleman_Perve OP   Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Hey all, does anyone know if there is an effective way of gifting memberships to other members? I’d like to donate a few to local NHS workers as a way of saying thanks but cannot find a way to do it cleanly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

You can I believe do so by simply giving them the code recieved when renewing by text. However I would be extremely careful about how you select the ones you wish to donate to as some members on here have the habit of making such requests on quite a regular basis

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I've seen a few ladies on fab in nurses uniforms but the outfits don't seem to be that practical

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"You can I believe do so by simply giving them the code recieved when renewing by text. However I would be extremely careful about how you select the ones you wish to donate to as some members on here have the habit of making such requests on quite a regular basis"

Have to agree with this

Text for a pin code then give them the number once it arrives.

But do please be careful of anyone asking for a SS code, they can be all nice and flirty upto the point you give them the code, then you never hear from them again.

Solihull

"You can I believe do so by simply giving them the code recieved when renewing by text. However I would be extremely careful about how you select the ones you wish to donate to as some members on here have the habit of making such requests on quite a regular basis

Have to agree with this

But do please be careful of anyone asking for a SS code, they can be all nice and flirty upto the point you give them the code, then you never hear from them again."

And how do they prove they're actual nurses while remaining discrete and safe.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"You can I believe do so by simply giving them the code recieved when renewing by text. However I would be extremely careful about how you select the ones you wish to donate to as some members on here have the habit of making such requests on quite a regular basis

Have to agree with this

But do please be careful of anyone asking for a SS code, they can be all nice and flirty upto the point you give them the code, then you never hear from them again.

"

I never said anything about people proving their job, just to be careful of the scammers on here.

Currently the NHS are heroes, and rightly so, but suddenly there are a hell of a lot of them on here. But then I am dubious of anyone using their job to get benefits, the firefighters and squaddies of old and the new wave of NHS workers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all, does anyone know if there is an effective way of gifting memberships to other members? I’d like to donate a few to local NHS workers as a way of saying thanks but cannot find a way to do it cleanly. "

Are they on fab?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hey all, does anyone know if there is an effective way of gifting memberships to other members? I’d like to donate a few to local NHS workers as a way of saying thanks but cannot find a way to do it cleanly. "

What about care workers, delivery drivers and other essential workers OP?

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Well i think its a lovely idea. Nhs staff have had it hard last few weeks regardless what job they do in nhs. Well done you

peterborough

Hey all, Sorry for the late reply i was working.

To answer some questions:

Are they on here? Yes i was intending to make it fairly random by putting it up in my status locally on here. It was not anyone specific, I’m not looking for anything in return i just wanted to do something nice in this community.

How will i verify? I was thinking ill take a page out of a friend of mines book and get them to send me their ID as a photo with the personal details covered.

What about other key workers? Good idea but it might be harder to verify.

Sometimes i like to do random nice things and what better time than this i know there a few NHS and key workers on here from the before times when i actually got out and met people lol. So if i can help someone to have a perve a chat etc and take their minds of things it seemed like a good idea.

peterborough

Oh i also want to thank you all for your great suggestions, ill beta test it with one first and see how it goes sending the code to someone and if it works ill do a few more.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Hey all, Sorry for the late reply i was working.

To answer some questions:

Are they on here? Yes i was intending to make it fairly random by putting it up in my status locally on here. It was not anyone specific, I’m not looking for anything in return i just wanted to do something nice in this community.

How will i verify? I was thinking ill take a page out of a friend of mines book and get them to send me their ID as a photo with the personal details covered.

What about other key workers? Good idea but it might be harder to verify.

Sometimes i like to do random nice things and what better time than this i know there a few NHS and key workers on here from the before times when i actually got out and met people lol. So if i can help someone to have a perve a chat etc and take their minds of things it seemed like a good idea."

With all due respect I would be extremely dubious about sending a picture of the type you are suggesting to a stranger in order to verify I was indeed an NHS worker..

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I think you may have difficulty getting someone to send you Thier ID details but best of luck with it

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 20/05/20 20:31:02]

Have to agree with this

I never said anything about people proving their job, just to be careful of the scammers on here.

Currently the NHS are heroes, and rightly so, but suddenly there are a hell of a lot of them on here. But then I am dubious of anyone using their job to get benefits, the firefighters and squaddies of old and the new wave of NHS workers."

Your sounding a bit cynical there, calling people out.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Have to agree with this

But do please be careful of anyone asking for a SS code, they can be all nice and flirty upto the point you give them the code, then you never hear from them again."

I thought asking for/offering to pay for membership was sgainst fab rules, but you appear to condon this. As a forum mod can you confirm if this is against fab rules or not.

I am a serving soldier and been assisting in the set up of testing station in the North East. Free membership sounds good ??????

Load of bollocks..as one said in the upper part of this you won’t hear from them once you have parted with your cash... l suggest putting what you intended paying out on these memberships you instead give the money to charity and don’t believe for one minute you don’t expect anything in return!!!!!!

North west ish

Have to agree with this

I thought asking for/offering to pay for membership was sgainst fab rules, but you appear to condon this. As a forum mod can you confirm if this is against fab rules or not."

Still don't know whether gifting membership/asking for gifts is against fab rules. All somewhat confusing.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Have to agree with this

I thought asking for/offering to pay for membership was sgainst fab rules, but you appear to condon this. As a forum mod can you confirm if this is against fab rules or not.

Still don't know whether gifting membership/asking for gifts is against fab rules. All somewhat confusing."

I would see it as a form of payment.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Have to agree with this

Currently the NHS are heroes, and rightly so, but suddenly there are a hell of a lot of them on here. But then I am dubious of anyone using their job to get benefits, the firefighters and squaddies of old and the new wave of NHS workers.

Your sounding a bit cynical there, calling people out.

"

Maybe cynical but shes most likely right tbh.

North west ish

Have to agree with this

Still don't know whether gifting membership/asking for gifts is against fab rules. All somewhat confusing.

I would see it as a form of payment. "

So would I and I'm pretty sure that is how it has been seen previously, but a forum mod has given advise on the subject, so bit confusing. Be good to get clarification. May never have to pay site supporter fee again

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Have to agree with this

I would see it as a form of payment.

So would I and I'm pretty sure that is how it has been seen previously, but a forum mod has given advise on the subject, so bit confusing. Be good to get clarification. May never have to pay site supporter fee again "

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Wouldn't it be kinder to gift a voucher for a shop. Not a sex site? I doubt the membership would be any use for the next couple of months.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Have to agree with this

Still don't know whether gifting membership/asking for gifts is against fab rules. All somewhat confusing."

they wouldn’t ban people for this as it’s money into their account , which is the main reason the website exists. We would avoid anyone asking though

North west ish

Have to agree with this

Still don't know whether gifting membership/asking for gifts is against fab rules. All somewhat confusing. they wouldn’t ban people for this as it’s money into their account , which is the main reason the website exists. We would avoid anyone asking though "

Still not confirmed officially tho.

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

I’m a dr....honest, I’ll accept the gift

Nurse of 25 yrs...

Been offered in past a gift thing. Always refused and always will.

I doubt they'll have any free time to enjoy this site..

peterborough

Blimey, I thought I had given feedback to this thread earlier. Yes as you can guess it was a well meaning but flawed idea. I made a donation on the NHS Charities website instead.

I just want to say thank you to any NHS and key workers who were following this thread, I’m deeply grateful for all your hard work so far and most likely still to come.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Still not confirmed officially tho."

It is against rules yes. People can't ask for a code to upgrade.

However if a friend wanted to pay for a persons code then Admin can't police that unless it was reported and if it was for a friend I doubt if they would report it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Blimey, I thought I had given feedback to this thread earlier. Yes as you can guess it was a well meaning but flawed idea. I made a donation on the NHS Charities website instead.

"

Probably a better idea.

By *WarmFirmHandsMan  over a year ago

London / East Mids / South of France

Whilst it’s commendable to recognise all key workers efforts during the past and also future months I do think you’ve made the right decision not to gift membership.

Just a thought in the matter of gifting. Personally when I see a profile where someone is a paid up member it’s a tick in the box about the authenticity of the profile. We know there are fake profiles on these sites and there are people behind these using them for not great purposes. Giving in effect free membership, to someone you don’t know at all, provides a route in for these pranksters / profile fakers / scammers and makes their profiles seem that more authentic. ??

» Add a new message to this topic