FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Privacy

Privacy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Hussy and The Voyeur OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

Will there be any privacy updates on Fab in the near future?

Maybe along the lines of: Only gold site supporters can see gold site supporters photos and videos.

Or only paying members can view paying members profiles.

We know there are filters to eliminate some things similar.

There seems to be a lot of none site supporters and Milk Tray Man anonymous profiles with little or no effort and no intention of upgrading to site supporter which seem to perv for free.

We don't intend for this to sound elitist or rain on anyones parade.

Stay safe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlet400Couple  over a year ago

Runcorn

Can I jump on this no pun intended! I need advice please? I had a joint account with someone I trusted and there where pictures of me him and us both together. He also had his own personal account. I have recently found out he is married and has been with his wife for 15 years they also have two small children!! He was also on kik where we also had a joint account and up loaded pics and vids! Anyways his wife found out about me but not about fab or Kik so he has now removed the accounts I don’t know permanently or not, so my question is can I recover our joint account as those pictures are also mine? Also he I don’t trust that he won’t share them if he can re activate the account! Sorry for the long story any helpful advice please?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Can I jump on this no pun intended! I need advice please? I had a joint account with someone I trusted and there where pictures of me him and us both together. He also had his own personal account. I have recently found out he is married and has been with his wife for 15 years they also have two small children!! He was also on kik where we also had a joint account and up loaded pics and vids! Anyways his wife found out about me but not about fab or Kik so he has now removed the accounts I don’t know permanently or not, so my question is can I recover our joint account as those pictures are also mine? Also he I don’t trust that he won’t share them if he can re activate the account! Sorry for the long story any helpful advice please?"

Contact Admin via the CONTACT button.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin can't recover a deleted account no, a person can't reactivate it

By *he Hussy and The Voyeur OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

Any updates on the photo and video privacy regarding who can view them?

IE - people with no visible photos/videos or blank profiles won't be able to see those that do make theirs visible. The idea being those that share get to see other peoples that share, those that don't, don't.

Or make it so only site supporters can see them.

This could encourage more genuine users and contributers.

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic