FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyElora OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leigh

Apologies if this has been posted before, but a few things niggle us about the verification system.

1) new users can verify others, so that means two new users can verify each other making it look like they're verified - I've seen hundreds of accounts who were created two weeks ago and verified two weeks ago...says something right?

2) why does the search filter classify green tick the same as green circle... They're nowhere near the same and floods the search results with green circle results (majority of which could be fake).

Why not only allow an account to first be verified by someone with a green tick? That then gives some reputation to the user that they're more than likely real. It also gives people another reason to get green tick verified

Would be good if the verification process could be improved and allow searching to be improved by this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As far as I know. Newbies can only be verified from other verified users.

Also Jyst because someone been on 2 weeks and got verifications dose r mean they been meeting. They could be returning users getting verified from past meets.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

The verification system is like a circle of trust so 2 newbies or non verified can not verify each other.

There isn't a minimum time to be on the site before being verified so users returning or new users that met people in clubs or life can be verified on re-/joining

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Great idea.

My greatest bug bear is not the new, but the out of date Site Verifications for couples...

Site Verifications should have an expiry date where the couple have to “reverified” or at least show the date they were last verified.. how many accounts are there where the couple may have split up, or the one half may have decided to give up the lifestyle and the other half are still using the account as if there were 2 still involved?

We have started to resort to sending couples a selfie of us holding a image of the couple we are interested in (or that have shown an interest in us) and asking them to reciprocate to ensure all halves are aware and onboard...

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

When I rejoined I couldnt verify anyone.

"My greatest bug bear is not the new, but the out of date Site Verifications for couples...

Site Verifications should have an expiry date where the couple have to “reverified” or at least show the date they were last verified.. how many accounts are there where the couple may have split up, or the one half may have decided to give up the lifestyle and the other half are still using the account as if there were 2 still involved?

We have started to resort to sending couples a selfie of us holding a image of the couple we are interested in (or that have shown an interest in us) and asking them to reciprocate to ensure all halves are aware and onboard..."

Brill idea might try that..

I have been on here for ages and it says I have to be verified before I can verify someone else. Is this right or am I doing something wrong

"I have been on here for ages and it says I have to be verified before I can verify someone else. Is this right or am I doing something wrong "

It’s right. You need to meet with a verified person who can then in turn verify you. You are then able to verify others.

It’s not based on length of time on the site.

Hope that helps.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I have been on here for ages and it says I have to be verified before I can verify someone else. Is this right or am I doing something wrong "

That is how the system works. You either meet (ordinarily NOT currently) someone verified and they verify you as 'met in person' or you cam with someone verified and they verify you as 'seen on cam'

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Since when have unverified profiles been able to verify others OP?

OK thanks the couple i met were verified but don't verify others. It was back in January.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Unverified users, whether new or old, cannot verify anyone.

Only verified people can verify others. Many people here come and go, with trillions of usernames whilst they do it. If they have friends here who know them, they will be able to verify them via cam at present or as an in person meet veri, once we're all back to usual.

Couples also often have single profiles, so whilst seemingly new, they could have loads of friends who will verify them.

I've not seen issues in practice but report anyone who seems to be behaving inappropriately. I'm guessing a lot of people have potentially returned due to the lockdown, so aren't as new as we'd think at first glance

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Since when have unverified profiles been able to verify others OP?"
They can't.

The more adopting this method the better... go for it... we’ll send you one tomorrow...

"Brill idea might try that.."

We’re sending you a demo

"Brill idea might try that..

We’re sending you a demo "

can I have one please lol

"Brill idea might try that..

We’re sending you a demo can I have one please lol"

Can you see our profile? Then you’ve got your answer... soz

Was chatting to a “female” this week who was photo verified and when she sent me her private pic which happened to be her “Verified pic”

Her profile name was clearly photoshopped onto someone else’s photo holding up a piece of paper. The profile was blocked however I see the user is back online again with a “verified by photo” tick.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

A photo that a profile sends you showing them holding up a piece of paper isn't NECESSARILY the one that they used to get PVed. However, if you have any doubts about a profile, report it and Admin will investigate.

» Add a new message to this topic