FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Pic vid comments please

Pic vid comments please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would be fun having the ability to put appreciative comments on pics huh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

No from me, too open to abuse

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes

I though that 5 minutes after posting.

Suppose you could always delete the snide ones ?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think the option to fab them is sufficient.

By *kullnutMan  over a year ago

lanark

"I think the option to fab them is sufficient. "

Newbie here just able to message on forums I’m taking it I think it’s fab is equivalent to a like on Facebook and such still learning the ropes on site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think the option to fab them is sufficient.

Newbie here just able to message on forums I’m taking it I think it’s fab is equivalent to a like on Facebook and such still learning the ropes on site "

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"No from me, too open to abuse "

it's bad enough dealing with abusive messages that only I (occasionally moderators) have to see.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Not something I would enable

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did think that but I'd rather have some one message a nice comment than make a negative comment already been told by 2 so called friends delete us as I've put to many pics on! Didnt do much for my confidence or self esteem !

By *ittle LunaCouple  over a year ago

London (future visits not now)

I'd certainly not like to have a feature as open to abuse as comments from strangers... based on the vile insults we already receive from strangers.

We can delete emails and block idiots... but how would you manage someone who leaves an insult under your gallery pics?

How about if someone posted your name, or phone number or address?

How would you make it safe?

We share pics for fun, as Luna enjoys exhibitionism and I enjoy trying to capture stunning images. They are shared for free and for fun... We could do without spiteful bigots having the opportunity to treat us they way they probably insult strangers on every other social media platform. They want to humiliate you and spoil that fun because they feel inadequate in my opinion.

The idea is a nice one ...But not everyone is nice enough to respect this kind of feature.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'd certainly not like to have a feature as open to abuse as comments from strangers... based on the vile insults we already receive from strangers.

We can delete emails and block idiots... but how would you manage someone who leaves an insult under your gallery pics?

How about if someone posted your name, or phone number or address?

How would you make it safe?

We share pics for fun, as Luna enjoys exhibitionism and I enjoy trying to capture stunning images. They are shared for free and for fun... We could do without spiteful bigots having the opportunity to treat us they way they probably insult strangers on every other social media platform. They want to humiliate you and spoil that fun because they feel inadequate in my opinion.

The idea is a nice one ...But not everyone is nice enough to respect this kind of feature."

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Did think that but I'd rather have some one message a nice comment than make a negative comment already been told by 2 so called friends delete us as I've put to many pics on! Didnt do much for my confidence or self esteem ! "

Seems like you're well rid!

» Add a new message to this topic