FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Why can’t we re-publish pre-covid veris?

Why can’t we re-publish pre-covid veris?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreteBiBuilder OP   Man  over a year ago

Bury

I appreciate with Covid why Fab had introduced ban on meets on here and the logic for new veris being webcam only.

However, surely we can re-publish older pre-Covid veris still?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh I hope so! We worked very hard to get our verifications ??

By *ouno2muchMan  over a year ago

London

Bumping this as it’s not really making sense why we’re unable to publish verification. I hope someone from Admins can take a moment to update on this end as it seems there is no further information posted on that matter. Having the ability to publish a verification doesn’t violate any COVID guidelines. It’s a simple way to verify an account and to check other members feedback on a specific individual.

Could an admin kindly update on this?

Thanks!

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

As iv explained on multi threads. When fab turned off showing meet veris its simply a case of the feature being on or off. To write code so that 1s before a certain date an be displayed at choice and other not is pure ballache. It won't remain forever, if you want to show someone your veris then send them a screenshot.

Ps I'm not admin etc, just understand this kinda thing.

Can you imagine how many 100s of new verifications that will appear as soon as we are allowed to

Site overload

"Can you imagine how many 100s of new verifications that will appear as soon as we are allowed to "

There are thousands of meet veris under the web veris guise. Doesn't take any amount of intelligence to recognise many are genuine play meets. I'm sure most will then turn into a new real veri when fab switches it back on again.

It's become a bit of nonsense now in that respect.

"Can you imagine how many 100s of new verifications that will appear as soon as we are allowed to

There are thousands of meet veris under the web veris guise. Doesn't take any amount of intelligence to recognise many are genuine play meets. I'm sure most will then turn into a new real veri when fab switches it back on again.

It's become a bit of nonsense now in that respect."

I agree

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wouldn’t you have published them when they were new?

"Wouldn’t you have published them when they were new?"

Any that were hidden before or hidden again during this restriction wont reappear until fab lifts the veris restrictions.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Personally, I think it would make sense to just turn meet veris back on - not just those from before Covid, but all of them. My veri summary shows a recent meet veri but that doesn’t mean I had a recent meet, just that I have a recent veri from someone who rejoined the site but it relates to pre-Covid meets. But because I can’t publish the veri, people might think I’ve had a meet when I haven’t (please don’t tell me to hide my summary, I know I can do that and don’t want to).

Also, as others have mentioned, people are leaving cam veris that are very obviously about physical meets, as a way to get round the rules, which makes the block on displaying meet veris a bit pointless. Plus which, we’re allowed to have socially distanced socials now, and people might want to leave a veri after a social - which is classed as a meet.

Lastly, for me, if someone was displaying a veri from a recent play meet, I’d see that as a useful filter - it would tell me that they’re someone I probably wouldn’t want to meet when this is all over. People are meeting anyway, and Fab can’t do anything to stop that, but it would be helpful to be able to tell who is doing so, so I can avoid them in future.

By *osyredcheeksWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Personally, I think it would make sense to just turn meet veris back on - not just those from before Covid, but all of them. My veri summary shows a recent meet veri but that doesn’t mean I had a recent meet, just that I have a recent veri from someone who rejoined the site but it relates to pre-Covid meets. But because I can’t publish the veri, people might think I’ve had a meet when I haven’t (please don’t tell me to hide my summary, I know I can do that and don’t want to).

Also, as others have mentioned, people are leaving cam veris that are very obviously about physical meets, as a way to get round the rules, which makes the block on displaying meet veris a bit pointless. Plus which, we’re allowed to have socially distanced socials now, and people might want to leave a veri after a social - which is classed as a meet.

Lastly, for me, if someone was displaying a veri from a recent play meet, I’d see that as a useful filter - it would tell me that they’re someone I probably wouldn’t want to meet when this is all over. People are meeting anyway, and Fab can’t do anything to stop that, but it would be helpful to be able to tell who is doing so, so I can avoid them in future."

Why avoid meeting ppl who are playing now??? Ppl who are playing now doesn't mean they have the virus and needs to be avoided.... Me and you both could be sat here now and have the virus and not show any symptons... so my point is avoiding meeting ppl who are playing now in future is absolutely pointless. Goverment says stay alert... from what??? Something you can't see and possibly know whos got it.

Cardiff

"Personally, I think it would make sense to just turn meet veris back on - not just those from before Covid, but all of them. My veri summary shows a recent meet veri but that doesn’t mean I had a recent meet, just that I have a recent veri from someone who rejoined the site but it relates to pre-Covid meets. But because I can’t publish the veri, people might think I’ve had a meet when I haven’t (please don’t tell me to hide my summary, I know I can do that and don’t want to).

Lastly, for me, if someone was displaying a veri from a recent play meet, I’d see that as a useful filter - it would tell me that they’re someone I probably wouldn’t want to meet when this is all over. People are meeting anyway, and Fab can’t do anything to stop that, but it would be helpful to be able to tell who is doing so, so I can avoid them in future.

Why avoid meeting ppl who are playing now??? Ppl who are playing now doesn't mean they have the virus and needs to be avoided.... Me and you both could be sat here now and have the virus and not show any symptons... so my point is avoiding meeting ppl who are playing now in future is absolutely pointless. Goverment says stay alert... from what??? Something you can't see and possibly know whos got it."

Because it says something about their attitude towards risk and their own and other people’s health. I don’t want to meet people who aren’t willing to take simple precautions to protect their own health and that of the people they meet.

Plymouth

Why avoid meeting ppl who are playing now??? Ppl who are playing now doesn't mean they have the virus and needs to be avoided.... Me and you both could be sat here now and have the virus and not show any symptons... so my point is avoiding meeting ppl who are playing now in future is absolutely pointless. Goverment says stay alert... from what??? Something you can't see and possibly know whos got it.

Because it says something about their attitude towards risk and their own and other people’s health. I don’t want to meet people who aren’t willing to take simple precautions to protect their own health and that of the people they meet."

You could not meet anyone on here and not have the virus.. but could walk into a supermarket or travel on a bus and come in contact with someone whos got it and could potentially infect you... like I said you could have it and not show symptons. You start showing symptons then you isolate.

Cardiff

"

Because it says something about their attitude towards risk and their own and other people’s health. I don’t want to meet people who aren’t willing to take simple precautions to protect their own health and that of the people they meet.

You could not meet anyone on here and not have the virus.. but could walk into a supermarket or travel on a bus and come in contact with someone whos got it and could potentially infect you... like I said you could have it and not show symptons. You start showing symptons then you isolate. "

As I said, it shows their attitude towards safety. If someone is willing to have intimate meets with multiple people at a time like this, it shows a disregard for safety. If getting their end away is more important to them than taking precautions to avoid catching and spreading a very serious disease, then how can I trust that they’ll take safe sex seriously?

Plymouth

Admin ..... when will you listen to us???

London

"

You could not meet anyone on here and not have the virus.. but could walk into a supermarket or travel on a bus and come in contact with someone whos got it and could potentially infect you... like I said you could have it and not show symptons. You start showing symptons then you isolate.

As I said, it shows their attitude towards safety. If someone is willing to have intimate meets with multiple people at a time like this, it shows a disregard for safety. If getting their end away is more important to them than taking precautions to avoid catching and spreading a very serious disease, then how can I trust that they’ll take safe sex seriously?"

I understand your own concerns but there is nothing against the current guidelines restricting two individuals from meeting. If you feel safer I’m not meeting, then by all means don’t. I don’t understand where the disconnect is about the verification— people still go out for coffee and coffee places are still open. Are they not?. Meeting someone says nothing negative about their attitude, just like you’re living in fear/panic doesn’t say anything about you. You’re free to do what you see fit to stay safe and as long as others are adhering to the guidelines, there is nothing wrong in what they do.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"

As I said, it shows their attitude towards safety. If someone is willing to have intimate meets with multiple people at a time like this, it shows a disregard for safety. If getting their end away is more important to them than taking precautions to avoid catching and spreading a very serious disease, then how can I trust that they’ll take safe sex seriously?

I understand your own concerns but there is nothing against the current guidelines restricting two individuals from meeting. If you feel safer I’m not meeting, then by all means don’t. I don’t understand where the disconnect is about the verification— people still go out for coffee and coffee places are still open. Are they not?. Meeting someone says nothing negative about their attitude, just like you’re living in fear/panic doesn’t say anything about you. You’re free to do what you see fit to stay safe and as long as others are adhering to the guidelines, there is nothing wrong in what they do.

"

That’s actually not true. 2 single people can have a ‘support bubble’ and effectively become a household. You can only have one support bubble.

Anyone outside of your household still needs to be appropriately distanced. Officially there is still no hugging allowed - although many people seem to be disregarding this - so if hugging someone outside your household is not allowed, how are people meant to have sex?!

Anyone meeting now is putting themselves & those around them at risk, and contributing to this whole situation being extended

London

"

That’s actually not true. 2 single people can have a ‘support bubble’ and effectively become a household. You can only have one support bubble.

Anyone outside of your household still needs to be appropriately distanced. Officially there is still no hugging allowed - although many people seem to be disregarding this - so if hugging someone outside your household is not allowed, how are people meant to have sex?!

Anyone meeting now is putting themselves & those around them at risk, and contributing to this whole situation being extended"

In Ireland, people from different households can meet (up to 3 households). If what you say has any logic, restaurants, cafes and the city should shutdown to not spread covid. Heck, even fab should shut down because it facilitates people meeting whether they have verifications on or off. If you’re not feeling comfortable in meeting people because you’re at risk or have an underlying condition, you shouldn’t then. Hugging people is not allowed, but people can go meet in a restaurant (no face mask worn while eating, unless you’re super human can can vaporise your food and inhale it).

Meeting with people may put those that meet at risk, with they’re meeting with someone who had tested positive or has covid. If you have symptoms or tested positive you shouldn’t meet. If you’re worried you would get it, you should t meet. I’m not sure why those that panic and fear are dictating for the rest that are not panicking and are still adhering to guideline and practicing safe. I’m sure myself and others aren’t in favour of getting covid either. Anyway, it’s irrelevant what I think or my opinion — I just don’t see logic in the site not providing ability to show or display verifications. It still happens. People still meet. Wouldn’t you want to know to avoid in the future?

My understanding of this is that you can have veris displayed from before covid if they were already displayed.

Those that were given just after or since then can't be displayed because people aren't meant to be meeting it's only webcam veris

I don't know why you can't display ones that were given to say you met pre covid

Cardiff

"

In Ireland, people from different households can meet (up to 3 households). "

I’m aware of that, however I are not in Ireland and we have different rules. In fact, in Wales the rules are different to England. We aren’t supposed to meet indoors with anyone who isn’t in our “bubble”.

"I appreciate with Covid why Fab had introduced ban on meets on here and the logic for new veris being webcam only.

However, surely we can re-publish older pre-Covid veris still? "

Am I missing something with all the other messages on this thread.

If the verifucations are prior to covid why shouldn't we be able to display them if you wanted.

I agree though that some people will verify using webcam when they are meeting up personally, however, how does fab or anyone else police this?

People are allowed to create social bubbles now, so what's stopping people from doing that with people from fab?

Anyone could have covid and xan get it from anywhere, doesn't mean its from a meet on here.

People do need to be careful and believe this is real!

Plymouth

"I appreciate with Covid why Fab had introduced ban on meets on here and the logic for new veris being webcam only.

However, surely we can re-publish older pre-Covid veris still?

Am I missing something with all the other messages on this thread.

If the verifucations are prior to covid why shouldn't we be able to display them if you wanted.

I agree though that some people will verify using webcam when they are meeting up personally, however, how does fab or anyone else police this?

People are allowed to create social bubbles now, so what's stopping people from doing that with people from fab?

Anyone could have covid and xan get it from anywhere, doesn't mean it

s from a meet on here.

People do need to be careful and believe this is real! "

well said, finally someone who understands what I've been saying!!

some of my veris that admin won't publish are before Xmas

in fact all were before codvid

"some of my veris that admin won't publish are before Xmas

in fact all were before codvid "

And as I explained above,

(When fab turned off showing meet veris its simply a case of the feature being on or off. To write code so that 1s before a certain date an be displayed at choice and other not is pure ballache. It won't remain forever, if you want to show someone your veris then send them a screenshot.)

Meet veris already showing, fine, wanting to unhide any pre covid would mean writing new code to allow = ballache

"

Anyone meeting now is putting themselves & those around them at risk, and contributing to this whole situation being extended

In Ireland, people from different households can meet (up to 3 households). If what you say has any logic, restaurants, cafes and the city should shutdown to not spread covid. Heck, even fab should shut down because it facilitates people meeting whether they have verifications on or off. If you’re not feeling comfortable in meeting people because you’re at risk or have an underlying condition, you shouldn’t then. Hugging people is not allowed, but people can go meet in a restaurant (no face mask worn while eating, unless you’re super human can can vaporise your food and inhale it).

Meeting with people may put those that meet at risk, with they’re meeting with someone who had tested positive or has covid. If you have symptoms or tested positive you shouldn’t meet. If you’re worried you would get it, you should t meet. I’m not sure why those that panic and fear are dictating for the rest that are not panicking and are still adhering to guideline and practicing safe. I’m sure myself and others aren’t in favour of getting covid either. Anyway, it’s irrelevant what I think or my opinion — I just don’t see logic in the site not providing ability to show or display verifications. It still happens. People still meet. Wouldn’t you want to know to avoid in the future? "

In total agreement! This is a site where we ALL are consenting adults who are some of the most careful people owing to our lifestyle.

We should all be able to make our own decisions and everyone respect it, whether they agree or not.

Isn't it time for us all just to take extra care. At least if anyone did have the dreadful virus that you met, you have all the relevant contact information, which is more than you have from being on public transport or in a supermarket??

Just our opinion, please respect it.

"

Meeting with people may put those that meet at risk, with they’re meeting with someone who had tested positive or has covid. If you have symptoms or tested positive you shouldn’t meet. If you’re worried you would get it, you should t meet. I’m not sure why those that panic and fear are dictating for the rest that are not panicking and are still adhering to guideline and practicing safe. I’m sure myself and others aren’t in favour of getting covid either. Anyway, it’s irrelevant what I think or my opinion — I just don’t see logic in the site not providing ability to show or display verifications. It still happens. People still meet. Wouldn’t you want to know to avoid in the future?

In total agreement! This is a site where we ALL are consenting adults who are some of the most careful people owing to our lifestyle.

We should all be able to make our own decisions and everyone respect it, whether they agree or not.

Isn't it time for us all just to take extra care. At least if anyone did have the dreadful virus that you met, you have all the relevant contact information, which is more than you have from being on public transport or in a supermarket??

Just our opinion, please respect it."

Agree. However us, as consenting adults deciding to meet, and Fab facilitating us meeting are two different things.

I presume Fab has guidelines to follow like everywhere else.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"

As I said, it shows their attitude towards safety. If someone is willing to have intimate meets with multiple people at a time like this, it shows a disregard for safety. If getting their end away is more important to them than taking precautions to avoid catching and spreading a very serious disease, then how can I trust that they’ll take safe sex seriously?"

I absolutely agree with you here.

Why can’t we publish veris from purely social meets? The government has put in place pretty strict measures to keep people safe in pubs, etc, and we all have to abide by them. As a couple, we can meet up to four friends for a drink or a meal, so what’s the big deal with meeting another fab couple in the pub? If people want to take things further, it won’t be in the pub or restaurant, lol, it’ll be behind closed doors and can’t be policed.

Can you turn veri publication back on, please? I think it’s time.

By *ary Mary not so hairyWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

However, surely we can re-publish older pre-Covid veris still? "

Probably because of cost just removing the functionality of the verified by meeting was the quickest option. Why worry though meets last year are not really that important right now.

"

Just our opinion, please respect it.

Agree. However us, as consenting adults deciding to meet, and Fab facilitating us meeting are two different things.

I presume Fab has guidelines to follow like everywhere else."

May not facilitate but turn a blind eye when mngs are arranged. Evidence of gangbangs afterwards all over different media. Then again apparently it didn't happen at the mng and was something only individuals arranged, wasn't facilitated by organisers or fab, so it's ok.

Here and There

People shouldn’t be meeting intimately unless you’re actually a couple/a support bubble. It’s been that way all the way through. Socials are fine, but anything non-socially distanced isn’t ok. It’s not about us all being adults and making our own choices, it’s not allowed so shouldn’t be happening. It’s not reasonable to be meeting to play during a pandemic. Fab are doing the right thing by keeping the ‘Meets’ section off and keeping the veri’s locked away because all they do is encourage other meets.

"People shouldn’t be meeting intimately unless you’re actually a couple/a support bubble. It’s been that way all the way through. Socials are fine, but anything non-socially distanced isn’t ok. It’s not about us all being adults and making our own choices, it’s not allowed so shouldn’t be happening. It’s not reasonable to be meeting to play during a pandemic. Fab are doing the right thing by keeping the ‘Meets’ section off and keeping the veri’s locked away because all they do is encourage other meets. "

We should be able to publish veris from social meets though. If you meet anyone in a pub or restaurant, you’ve got adhere to the safety measures in place.

Here and There

"People shouldn’t be meeting intimately unless you’re actually a couple/a support bubble. It’s been that way all the way through. Socials are fine, but anything non-socially distanced isn’t ok. It’s not about us all being adults and making our own choices, it’s not allowed so shouldn’t be happening. It’s not reasonable to be meeting to play during a pandemic. Fab are doing the right thing by keeping the ‘Meets’ section off and keeping the veri’s locked away because all they do is encourage other meets.

We should be able to publish veris from social meets though. If you meet anyone in a pub or restaurant, you’ve got adhere to the safety measures in place."

I don’t think anyone is really JUST having social meets though are they? Not without a view to an intimate meet, and we can’t intimately meet yet. Social meets lead to real meets, we all know this. Fab are right to be suppressing all of that stuff I think, there are already so many people who don’t care about risk, they’d be loads worse if they had extra tools at their disposal.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I do find it odd how people join/visit/move somewhere then DEMAND things.

The site is following current guidelines. If individuals want to meet that's their prerogative, contact each other but it's unfair to expect the owners to face a fine etc by going against guidelines.

"People shouldn’t be meeting intimately unless you’re actually a couple/a support bubble. It’s been that way all the way through. Socials are fine, but anything non-socially distanced isn’t ok. It’s not about us all being adults and making our own choices, it’s not allowed so shouldn’t be happening. It’s not reasonable to be meeting to play during a pandemic. Fab are doing the right thing by keeping the ‘Meets’ section off and keeping the veri’s locked away because all they do is encourage other meets.

We should be able to publish veris from social meets though. If you meet anyone in a pub or restaurant, you’ve got adhere to the safety measures in place.

I don’t think anyone is really JUST having social meets though are they? Not without a view to an intimate meet, and we can’t intimately meet yet. Social meets lead to real meets, we all know this. Fab are right to be suppressing all of that stuff I think, there are already so many people who don’t care about risk, they’d be loads worse if they had extra tools at their disposal. "

Not at all! A social meet is a social meet, simple as that. How presumptuous for anyone to assume that a social is going to lead to intimate meetings!

"I do find it odd how people join/visit/move somewhere then DEMAND things.

The site is following current guidelines. If individuals want to meet that's their prerogative, contact each other but it's unfair to expect the owners to face a fine etc by going against guidelines."

Meeting in a pub for a social is sticking to government rules. How would anyone Be breaking the rule, or face a fine, for meeting in a pub for a few drinks, a chat and a laugh? The site owners have done nothing wrong by allowing people to verify social meetings. Almost all local hubs on Facebook are full of local pubs and restaurants trying to tempt people in. The government even promoted the eat out to help out scheme.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Meeting in a pub for a social is sticking to government rules. How would anyone Be breaking the rule, or face a fine, for meeting in a pub for a few drinks, a chat and a laugh? The site owners have done nothing wrong by allowing people to verify social meetings. Almost all local hubs on Facebook are full of local pubs and restaurants trying to tempt people in. The government even promoted the eat out to help out scheme. "

That isn't accurate for everywhere though. Increasingly we're being told not to meet people, not even family in pubs. It might only be certain areas now but it's likely to change any day (or even maybe did already)

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I'm sure admin will allow you full control over your veris as soon as they feel they can. The government guidelines change frequently and this site covers a variety of countries and even more counties.

Here and There

I don’t think anyone is really JUST having social meets though are they? Not without a view to an intimate meet, and we can’t intimately meet yet. Social meets lead to real meets, we all know this. Fab are right to be suppressing all of that stuff I think, there are already so many people who don’t care about risk, they’d be loads worse if they had extra tools at their disposal.

Not at all! A social meet is a social meet, simple as that. How presumptuous for anyone to assume that a social is going to lead to intimate meetings! "

It won’t always lead to intimacy. Obviously. But if you weren’t intending on being intimate at some point, you wouldn’t be seeking friends on Fab. And if you weren’t keen on promoting your profile to lead to intimate meets you wouldn’t care about the veris.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Not at all! A social meet is a social meet, simple as that. How presumptuous for anyone to assume that a social is going to lead to intimate meetings!

It won’t always lead to intimacy. Obviously. But if you weren’t intending on being intimate at some point, you wouldn’t be seeking friends on Fab. And if you weren’t keen on promoting your profile to lead to intimate meets you wouldn’t care about the veris. "

Well put and boys will be boys

By *oriarty99Man  over a year ago

London

"Oh I hope so! We worked very hard to get our verifications ??"

Did you? What does that involve? Did you shag extra good to get a five star rather than a four star review? Are verifications the end goal on fab? Lol

"I do find it odd how people join/visit/move somewhere then DEMAND things.

The site is following current guidelines. If individuals want to meet that's their prerogative, contact each other but it's unfair to expect the owners to face a fine etc by going against guidelines..

Meeting in a pub for a social is sticking to government rules. How would anyone Be breaking the rule, or face a fine, for meeting in a pub for a few drinks, a chat and a laugh? The site owners have done nothing wrong by allowing people to verify social meetings. Almost all local hubs on Facebook are full of local pubs and restaurants trying to tempt people in. The government even promoted the eat out to help out scheme."

Speed limit is 70, so I can speed along at 70 on the inside lane legally. At 5 am this may be appropriate and responsible enough.

At 8.30 am I'm still legally allowed to speed at 70, however theres a lit more traffic, shall we say a lot more hazards and a lot more other people on the road, so instead of going at the government's speed limit I reduce it to a safe speed according to road conditions and hazards.

But the speed limit isn't the target. Why must we always aim for the speed limit?

[Removed by poster at 30/09/20 21:51:20]

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Wouldn’t you have published them when they were new?

Any that were hidden before or hidden again during this restriction wont reappear until fab lifts the veris restrictions."

That'll explain why ours are still showing then

Allowing verifications may also highlight those who have been a little loose in the guidelines and allow us nit to meet them if we are concerned.

It could be a positive to showing them.

"Allowing verifications may also highlight those who have been a little loose in the guidelines and allow us nit to meet them if we are concerned.

It could be a positive to showing them."

Indeed.

It seem if you report someone for physical meet, you just get blocked automatically from that person. Saves having to deal with it. Half the site would get removed otherwise lol.

Don't bother reporting anyone now.

"

Just our opinion, please respect it."

Absolutely!.... well said...couldn’t agree more... I’ve had two non contact social meets over coffee at a ‘Costa’.... perfectly ‘legal’ safe, responsible and accountable... all seems a little over reactive on the verification front ....

[Removed by poster at 12/10/20 21:13:31]

some of my veris that admin

stopped been published were Dec

Jan and Feb cannt see why they cannt be published

"some of my veris that admin

stopped been published were Dec

Jan and Feb cannt see why they cannt be published "

And as I explained above,

When fab turned off showing meet veris its simply a case of the feature being on or off. To write code so that 1s before a certain date an be displayed at choice and other not is pure ballache. It won't remain forever, if you want to show someone your veris then send them a screenshot.

Meet veris already showing, fine, wanting to unhide any pre covid would mean writing new code to allow = ballache

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

Just a thought.

If meets are banned.

Verifications are banned.

Club reviews banned.

Shouldn't photos and videos also be banned, even if they are pre Covid or not?

Dont do veris.. im not TripAdvisor. (got the box ticked for fab purpose only).i dont need anyone else knowing my business either..

If id put id met someone i could guarantee there would be at least 1 or 2 moaning why i not met them

» Add a new message to this topic