FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Intimate meet requests

Intimate meet requests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elma and Shaggy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedworth

In the last hour or so we have received messages from 2 profiles looking for intimate meets which is currently against fab t&c’s. As instructed we have reported them and they are now blocked from us viewing them. Out of curiosity I logged into my old single account for the first time in months and searched for their profiles and they are both still there. Surely if admin are serious about government guidelines and social distancing rules it’s must be time for them to do more than just put a mutual block on the profiles!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *r and Mrs BlackCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"In the last hour or so we have received messages from 2 profiles looking for intimate meets which is currently against fab t&c’s. As instructed we have reported them and they are now blocked from us viewing them. Out of curiosity I logged into my old single account for the first time in months and searched for their profiles and they are both still there. Surely if admin are serious about government guidelines and social distancing rules it’s must be time for them to do more than just put a mutual block on the profiles!"

Yep, we've had exactly the same today..... People seem to think it's all over and it's game on again....

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Possibly admin block us from seeing those we report for looking to meet intimatly in case we get tempted to meet them.

I can't really understand any other reason they would want us to be blocked from seeing their profiles.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Waste of time reporting if nothing is done about them. Just block them yourself, quicker and same outcome.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"In the last hour or so we have received messages from 2 profiles looking for intimate meets which is currently against fab t&c’s. As instructed we have reported them and they are now blocked from us viewing them. Out of curiosity I logged into my old single account for the first time in months and searched for their profiles and they are both still there. Surely if admin are serious about government guidelines and social distancing rules it’s must be time for them to do more than just put a mutual block on the profiles!"

So late in the evening you reported someone and you expect admin to react immediately? They have a life too you know and it does state clearly it can take up to 48 hours for them to deal with any reports

By *elma and Shaggy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"In the last hour or so we have received messages from 2 profiles looking for intimate meets which is currently against fab t&c’s. As instructed we have reported them and they are now blocked from us viewing them. Out of curiosity I logged into my old single account for the first time in months and searched for their profiles and they are both still there. Surely if admin are serious about government guidelines and social distancing rules it’s must be time for them to do more than just put a mutual block on the profiles!

So late in the evening you reported someone and you expect admin to react immediately? They have a life too you know and it does state clearly it can take up to 48 hours for them to deal with any reports "

A mutual block IS dealing with it. It’s not an automatic algorithm that does it and at busy times it can take upto 48 hours to be implemented.at other times it’s fairly quick

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Blocking is not the only thing that happens with a report. You won't actually see what actions Admin have taken after that.

Admin appreciate people helping the site by reporting...but it would help if people would accept that Admin always deal with reports once verified as explained in the previous post