FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Men's and women body size

Men's and women body size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any plans to change the way people advertise body size so it can not be misleading.

If I was new to the site I would not think fabulous was a large body size and athletic is not chunky with no definition. I would class my self as average to slim. It would be easier given filters and creative.phitography to have actually body size i.e 8, 14, 22 or 30 waist 40 chest for guys.

I know it's not just me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

... and how many would tell the truth?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pictures speak a 1000 words.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Pictures speak a 1000 words."

I agree they do indeed, however not all members choose to post their pictures erm 'unedited' shall we say..

"Pictures speak a 1000 words.

I agree they do indeed, however not all members choose to post their pictures erm 'unedited' shall we say.."

Agree. Only closeups don't help either.

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"... and how many would tell the truth? "

Me

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

I agree they do indeed, however not all members choose to post their pictures erm 'unedited' shall we say..

Agree. Only closeups don't help either."

Exactly, but I notice a LOT lie about their age too, but you can normally tell in person, I could be wrong and they really are the age stated in which case they have abused their bodies and just look A LOT older lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Agree. Only closeups don't help either."

Agree totally. Creative camera angles, bit of a filter, some Photoshop. Please people just be honest and show the 'real' you.

I remember when I first started and I saw someone who said their figure was fabulous. As they say it's in the eye of the beholder

"Pictures speak a 1000 words."

The problem is that in some cases can't say 'we are not at all recent?'.

By *umblewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Fully support this but people still won't be honest. I'm a 12/14 so call myself curvy, I could also be average. My hubs is a 38" waist so he's firmly in the "curvy" bracket (whatever that means). That's the issue though, the "tags" all have different meanings for different people. They're outdated.

As for pics painting a thousand words, it's for that reason we never engage with anyone without them or that hasn't posted any in the last 3 months.

There's a few filter changes that I'd like to see put in place though, a "bi-curious/bisexual only" one added to message filters would be amazing and I'm positive people would appreciate it.

Her x

» Add a new message to this topic