FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > DIY/How To Section

DIY/How To Section

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Hussy and The Voyeur OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

Is there room or interest for a forum section on DIY or how to make certain play items like benches, boxes, beds, fetish equipment and so on?

Something for the budding home enthusiasts and experienced craftsmen to swap ideas and projects and show the builds on their profiles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *achoman12Man  over a year ago

stockport

i wholeheartedly support that. fab idea

Somewhere Only We Know

It could lead to some interesting posts and pictures, as well as making some connections too, plus it will be educational for the people not so clued up.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

I assumed 'how to section" meant "find two doctors to swear in writing that the person is a danger to themselves and/or others" and off they trot, with or without a straightjacket. Oooops....

Somewhere Only We Know

"I assumed 'how to section" meant "find two doctors to swear in writing that the person is a danger to themselves and/or others" and off they trot, with or without a straightjacket. Oooops...."

Haven't got a clue what you mean.

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

We'd be interested here as currently planning to convert the loft into a permanent dungeon, so ideas on furniture would be excellent

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"I assumed 'how to section" meant "find two doctors to swear in writing that the person is a danger to themselves and/or others" and off they trot, with or without a straightjacket. Oooops...."

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Would love to get involved too

Furniture maker and on my 3rd back to bare bones home renovation.

Kev

Somewhere Only We Know

An example.

Just for a laugh and to see if we could do it, we made a gloryhole at home.

We had some 5 or 6mm plyboard cut to the size of our bedroom door.

I then measured where my cock would be and cut a few inches above and below the mark I made and a couple of inches to either side using a jigsaw.

I then sanded smooth the edges of the hole.

After that, I covered it in faux leather and used spray adhesive to fix in place. Using a credit card sized piece of plastic or something similar, I rolled the material on from one end and lightly brushed any ripples out as I went along.

Material on both sides was completed. Then using a Stanley blade I cut where the hole was.

How we fixed it to the doorframe was quite easy. We used Velcro strips cut into small pieces and stapled them on the gloryhole board and doorframe in each corner and a couple down each side.

Easy to put up and sticks very well.

We've had a giggle using it (just us though) and can be hidden behind the wardobe when not in use.

So, when is the D.I.Y sectuon going to be up and running Admin?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Great idea

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

really good idea

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Hahahahahaha

"How to" section, would of avoided the confusion as yeah, I originally read it as "how to section"

Somewhere Only We Know

F'kin grammar police!

How to, section.

Does that satisfy ones' criteria for the grammatical error?

Somewhere Only We Know

"I assumed 'how to section" meant "find two doctors to swear in writing that the person is a danger to themselves and/or others" and off they trot, with or without a straightjacket. Oooops....

Hahahahahaha

"How to" section, would of avoided the confusion as yeah, I originally read it as "how to section" "

By the way, Wankie.

Your status about grammar should have the word, 'have' instead of, of.

"I assumed 'how to section" meant "find two doctors to swear in writing that the person is a danger to themselves and/or others" and off they trot, with or without a straightjacket. Oooops....

Hahahahahaha

"How to" section, would of avoided the confusion as yeah, I originally read it as "how to section"

By the way, Wankie.

Your status about grammar should have the word, 'have' instead of, of. "

I know, sadly the limited amount of characters required a sacrifice. Plus it was about miss use of words, they "bin" (how is that used so much instead of been)getting horrendous!

Woodbridge

Haven't got a clue what you mean."

If you are "sectioned" under the Mental Health Act then on the strength of the signature of two doctors off you go to a secure hospital, whether you like it or not.

It comes from Section whatever it was of the Mental Health Act. It isn't very often used these days, but it was. As the Royal College of Psychiatrists puts it, "this is usually because you are unable or unwilling to consent."

Woodbridge

" Plus it was about miss use of words, they "bin" (how is that used so much instead of been)getting horrendous! "

Exactly. It was nothing to do with grammar and everything to do with meaning. And a joke. But always a good option to get arsy and all 'ooooh, grammar police!!'

" Plus it was about miss use of words, they "bin" (how is that used so much instead of been)getting horrendous!

Exactly. It was nothing to do with grammar and everything to do with meaning. And a joke. But always a good option to get arsy and all 'ooooh, grammar police!!' "

Somewhere Only We Know

" Plus it was about miss use of words, they "bin" (how is that used so much instead of been)getting horrendous!

Exactly. It was nothing to do with grammar and everything to do with meaning. And a joke. But always a good option to get arsy and all 'ooooh, grammar police!!' "

It was sarcasm

» Add a new message to this topic