FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Does Fab actually care?

Does Fab actually care?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lyreel OP   Man  over a year ago

King's lynn

All these suggestions yet I have yet to see any improvements made?

Does anyone in Fab actually read these posts?

The demographic search is rubbish, East covers Hull to Kent and inland to Nottingham!!!

Do it by County?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I live within 5 miles of the next county, so those just over the border wouldn't count yet those at the other end of the county would.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Simples? Just check or use mileage searches, Much more accurate on here compared to any other sites I've ever been on!

Best of luck to all our readers

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

"Simples? Just check or use mileage searches, Much more accurate on here compared to any other sites I've ever been on!

"

Trouble with mileage searches is that Cardiff is closer to me than Bristol by mileage, in reality that’s only

the case if I had a boat or helicopter.

Postcode or county searches is where it’s at!

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

"All these suggestions yet I have yet to see any improvements made?

Does anyone in Fab actually read these posts?

The demographic search is rubbish, East covers Hull to Kent and inland to Nottingham!!!

Do it by County?

"

We live in Somerset, close to the borders of Wiltshire and Bath and North East Somerset ( a separate county). The county of Bristol is only 25 miles away. We could travel to Wilts and BANES in 10 mins, Bristol in less than an hour, yet it would take us close to 2 hours to get to the far reaches of the county we live in. A mileage one based on road travel, rather than as the crow flies would be ideal.

King's lynn

"I live within 5 miles of the next county, so those just over the border wouldn't count yet those at the other end of the county would."

Then you would do a search in your County, then search in the neighbouring county surely? It has to be better than this completely useless search option we have now.

If it were County I would check Norfolk, Lincs, Cambridge and Suffolk, I am within a few miles off all of them.

Maybe for the non paying members they get the rubbish search, paying members get a much more detailed search. It can’t be difficult in this day and age to do that?

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we use the "browse" postcode - mileage.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Try scotland. Absolutely mental considering its over 30000 Square miles

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

To be fair to Fab, they're only ever gonna implement the most commonly requested stuff, and development ain't cheap. That said, they definitely aren't exactly the pinnacle of technological excellence on the web

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"To be fair to Fab, they're only ever gonna implement the most commonly requested stuff, and development ain't cheap. That said, they definitely aren't exactly the pinnacle of technological excellence on the web "

This subject IS the most commonly requested stuff though.

E

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Simples? Just check or use mileage searches, Much more accurate on here compared to any other sites I've ever been on!

Trouble with mileage searches is that Cardiff is closer to me than Bristol by mileage, in reality that’s only

the case if I had a boat or helicopter.

Postcode or county searches is where it’s at!"

Point appreciated. However I think you'll find any other sites are similar or mostly worse? It's just unfortunate where you live and how much effort you're willing to put in to sort them out? I can think of several other sites that are much worse!

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm going to be honest and say Yes because I myself made a suggestion an important one and it has been taken care of and being used.

People need to understand the vast amount of work it takes to safe guard a site people's personal information as well as monitor, keep up with it, issues from other users then new members as people claiming to be someone they aren't. So in my opinion input is positive too assist all and slowly everything takes shape

King's lynn

"I'm going to be honest and say Yes because I myself made a suggestion an important one and it has been taken care of and being used.

People need to understand the vast amount of work it takes to safe guard a site people's personal information as well as monitor, keep up with it, issues from other users then new members as people claiming to be someone they aren't. So in my opinion input is positive too assist all and slowly everything takes shape "

Yes safety is paramount, I get that. A better search engine for finding members in a map basis is not a security issue.

It’s not about someone saying they are someone else, it’s about trying to find partners to have fun with easier than at present.

As a paying member I hope for better, the amount of money that this site takes weekly then it’s not a money issue either. Regardless of time, date, earthquake, or tsunami the figure is always above 30k members online!! Allegedly!!!

» Add a new message to this topic