FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Filter by body type

Filter by body type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *northernsoul OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

This one is more of a suggestion than anything - I'm sure plenty of people would use it, given the option. I know this isn't a dating site, but plenty of people clearly do have a 'type' and you have the data attached to each profile to do it. Not sure what your process is for feature suggestions from your customers, but that's mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree! It’d make things so much more straightforward

By *northernsoul OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I mean, I understand many don't really care either way, but for those of us that do, it would save a lot of time. Ethnicity means nothing to me personally and I welcome people of all colour, yet that's always been there as an option, so why not body types?

By *ugRollersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I think it would be hard to filter by body type if you are the person that enters your body type. I notice a lot of people will put “curvy” or “average” etc when really that’s them just judging themselves. Whereas the person viewing might be like they aren’t curvy at all or average so you could potentially be missing people out if you had to filter by body type rather than just exploring everyone x

I agree where people can specify more tailored on searches is good for all, i wouldnt do it where people judge themselves more the ability to specify what they are looking for so when searching they would either appear or not. I.e. im not gym fit or w/e so i could tick to not find people looking for this in there profile, sure would be a timesaver.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

People would just label as they perceive themselves to be, for example i might say I'm curvy, but you might say I'm fat, the body type categories are already quite meaningless.

I'd just prefer to look at some clear pictures and decide for myself, so it's not a feature I'd use personally.

"People would just label as they perceive themselves to be, for example i might say I'm curvy, but you might say I'm fat, the body type categories are already quite meaningless.

I'd just prefer to look at some clear pictures and decide for myself, so it's not a feature I'd use personally. "

This where id do it the opposite way, where you dont judge yourself, but you specify what you are looking for in a meet, then when people who are searching would find you if they felt they fit your requirements, or if you are open to all types youd appear in all searches.

» Add a new message to this topic