FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Closing forum threads

Closing forum threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed any thread that criticises the admin for doing such a bad job of keeping their users safe gets closed straight away.

This unwillingness to discuss their ineptitude is very telling and really shows they don't give a shit about our health.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You know this won't last long?

By *aughtyBlokeKentMan  over a year ago

Kent/Gatwick area

[Removed by poster at 02/08/20 11:48:34]

By *aughtyBlokeKentMan  over a year ago

Kent/Gatwick area

"I've noticed any thread that criticises the admin for doing such a bad job of keeping their users safe gets closed straight away.

This unwillingness to discuss their ineptitude is very telling and really shows they don't give a shit about our health. "

Watch out mate, you're also kicked off forum for saying such things. That's as much as I'm sayin'! Lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, it is odd, you have people saying Admin are doing what they can to keep people safe, then others saying they are not doing enough. I am guessing they can't win either way.

Attacking people including mods is not allowed on the forum ( posts removed ). If you don't agree with something a mod does, you should use the same contact button to send your feedback.

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules