FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > W/e, vwe filter

W/e, vwe filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a guy with avg size, id like to be able to filter out fems and cpls looking for only these sizes as it wastes everyones time and would make searches be all the more tailored, i realise where do you draw the line on filters, but find so many when i read though the profile they only want these sizes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tar_BwoyMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"As a guy with avg size, id like to be able to filter out fems and cpls looking for only these sizes as it wastes everyones time and would make searches be all the more tailored, i realise where do you draw the line on filters, but find so many when i read though the profile they only want these sizes."

The problem that would arise is that people will lie about size!

"As a guy with avg size, id like to be able to filter out fems and cpls looking for only these sizes as it wastes everyones time and would make searches be all the more tailored, i realise where do you draw the line on filters, but find so many when i read though the profile they only want these sizes.

The problem that would arise is that people will lie about size! "

This works the other way in that guys dont put there size in, more a filter that people looking for we or vwe, would mean when i search for fems and cpls i could select to avoid people searching for this would make the search return more tailored and save all time

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I dunno, it seems abit lazy to me, plus, most women aren't that bothered.

"I dunno, it seems abit lazy to me, plus, most women aren't that bothered. "

I just find it a waste of time when doing searches or on my local up date window, when you then find half of them are looking for things im not, that could be sorted with a few filters. It could work for body type, race, cock size.

Dudley

"I dunno, it seems abit lazy to me, plus, most women aren't that bothered.

I just find it a waste of time when doing searches or on my local up date window, when you then find half of them are looking for things im not, that could be sorted with a few filters. It could work for body type, race, cock size."

I just find it abit lazy, I often search through the local men and 99% of them either are not my preference or I'm not theirs, it's just how life is.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

It would require actual definitions and points to measure from, also who polices it when someone makes a mistake?

I just find it a waste of time when doing searches or on my local up date window, when you then find half of them are looking for things im not, that could be sorted with a few filters. It could work for body type, race, cock size.

I just find it abit lazy, I often search through the local men and 99% of them either are not my preference or I'm not theirs, it's just how life is."

I just its more convinent, a bit why we have men, women, age, accom, travel, smoker, tattoos etc already here to serve the same purpose to refine choice, imagine none of those were in place as seen as lazy having them lol

Dudley

I just find it abit lazy, I often search through the local men and 99% of them either are not my preference or I'm not theirs, it's just how life is.

I just its more convinent, a bit why we have men, women, age, accom, travel, smoker, tattoos etc already here to serve the same purpose to refine choice, imagine none of those were in place as seen as lazy having them lol"

But where does it end? Then people will want filters for tit size, fanny width, wears glasses or not, has freckles, hair colour, eye colour, leg length, hair length, tan strength etc

I just its more convinent, a bit why we have men, women, age, accom, travel, smoker, tattoos etc already here to serve the same purpose to refine choice, imagine none of those were in place as seen as lazy having them lol

But where does it end? Then people will want filters for tit size, fanny width, wears glasses or not, has freckles, hair colour, eye colour, leg length, hair length, tan strength etc"

Just a balance and what people tend to look for, also if you want to then on search dont select them and youll still get your list like normal

By *ic_khan2341Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I dunno, it seems abit lazy to me, plus, most women aren't that bothered. "

He is after the women that are bothered and many clearly are.

Dudley

"

Trust me, as a woman, most of us don't specify a dick size.

Trust me, as a woman, most of us don't specify a dick size. "

There plenty of profiles on fab asking for single guys 7" or bigger, hence i raised it, if i hadnt come across many id have not raised this point

Dudley

There plenty of profiles on fab asking for single guys 7" or bigger, hence i raised it, if i hadnt come across many id have not raised this point"

But there are so many more that don't.

There plenty of profiles on fab asking for single guys 7" or bigger, hence i raised it, if i hadnt come across many id have not raised this point

But there are so many more that don't. "

Well it would save me going through profiles that do.

Manchester

But there are so many more that don't.

Well it would save me going through profiles that do."

This is a great idea. Women I have spoken to on here would welcome it

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Wanting extra filters isn't being lazy, we don't want to spend half our life on here trawling through profiles that don't interest us.. more filters the better like body size, it's on your profile so why not on the filters list.

"Wanting extra filters isn't being lazy, we don't want to spend half our life on here trawling through profiles that don't interest us.. more filters the better like body size, it's on your profile so why not on the filters list."

Exactly makes it loads easier, and saves everyone time. I respect all want different things and this would help target when searching, so if someone is looking for only vwe, gym fit, black etc which they highlight in there profile, then when i search and put in to avoid people searching for the above, surely that makes sense for all and conversely a gym fit bbc guy could in search select people particularly looking for that, then he knows all returned in search are most likely for meets.

I think its a winner of an idea.

Dudley

"Wanting extra filters isn't being lazy, we don't want to spend half our life on here trawling through profiles that don't interest us.. more filters the better like body size, it's on your profile so why not on the filters list."

Because it's subjective, not everyone sees things the same way. If it happened people would then moan that people they think are fat are putting curvy.

"Wanting extra filters isn't being lazy, we don't want to spend half our life on here trawling through profiles that don't interest us.. more filters the better like body size, it's on your profile so why not on the filters list.

Because it's subjective, not everyone sees things the same way. If it happened people would then moan that people they think are fat are putting curvy. "

But even with thoses cases it still massively shortens a list where you currently get all sizes in a search?

"Wanting extra filters isn't being lazy, we don't want to spend half our life on here trawling through profiles that don't interest us.. more filters the better like body size, it's on your profile so why not on the filters list.

Because it's subjective, not everyone sees things the same way. If it happened people would then moan that people they think are fat are putting curvy. "

Also the filters would be optional when searching so if you like the current way then dont select any filters and all will still appear as they currently do.

No longer in the UK.

Because it's subjective, not everyone sees things the same way. If it happened people would then moan that people they think are fat are putting curvy.

But even with thoses cases it still massively shortens a list where you currently get all sizes in a search?"

Correct, even if you say 50% of the people on here are close to being accurate then that's a hell of a lot of time not wasted clicking on profiles that you have zero interest in.

Dudley

You're acting like you have to read an essay on each person, you only have to glance at a profile to see if you meet each others requirements. I must just not understand this rushed need to find a shag.

No longer in the UK.

"You're acting like you have to read an essay on each person, you only have to glance at a profile to see if you meet each others requirements. I must just not understand this rushed need to find a shag. "

We do have a life away from swinging so we don't really want to spend days looking for a potential match, do you not use any filters?

Dudley

"You're acting like you have to read an essay on each person, you only have to glance at a profile to see if you meet each others requirements. I must just not understand this rushed need to find a shag.

We do have a life away from swinging so we don't really want to spend days looking for a potential match, do you not use any filters?"

Yep, I use age filters.

No longer in the UK.

"You're acting like you have to read an essay on each person, you only have to glance at a profile to see if you meet each others requirements. I must just not understand this rushed need to find a shag.

We do have a life away from swinging so we don't really want to spend days looking for a potential match, do you not use any filters?

Yep, I use age filters. "

We use the age filter but I'd imagine a % of people add or subtract a year or 5 to help getting into certain age brackets, we could turn that one off but then it takes even longer to search for a match.. as for your other question about are we in a rush for a shag the answer would be no as our last play meet from this site was about two and a half years ago.

Dudley

Yep, I use age filters.

We use the age filter but I'd imagine a % of people add or subtract a year or 5 to help getting into certain age brackets, we could turn that one off but then it takes even longer to search for a match.. as for your other question about are we in a rush for a shag the answer would be no as our last play meet from this site was about two and a half years ago."

I didn't ask you if you're in a rush for a shag

I said I don't understand the rush.

Yep, I use age filters. "

Isnt that beimg lazy though same as using which sex your looking or distance from where you live lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've noticed that couples and women who are part of a couple but have a single profile want big cocks more than single ladies.

Makes me think that the guys like the cocks more than the women.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

I haven't got a clue what goes into running a site like this or how easy it is to upgrade things, cost hard drive space etc

But loads of other sites like clothing, dating, cars other forum sites etc have all kinds of different filters, Would it be that hard to add some on fab ?

Something simple like a keyword search when searching profiles

As for people lying about their height/cock size etc, If it's something of importance for a meet just ask for pics to prove it

Dudley

Yep, I use age filters.

Isnt that beimg lazy though same as using which sex your looking or distance from where you live lol"

Not particularly since I'm not asking the site owners to implement something just for a few people.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I haven't got a clue what goes into running a site like this or how easy it is to upgrade things, cost hard drive space etc

But loads of other sites like clothing, dating, cars other forum sites etc have all kinds of different filters, Would it be that hard to add some on fab ?

As for people lying about their height/cock size etc, If it's something of importance for a meet just ask for pics to prove it "

If someone is purchasing something they are what I call incentivised to be honest. Someone is less likely to purchase a Ford if they want a BMW and highly unlikely to order a dress in size 6 if they are a size 14.

I don't want to see dick picks and I've never asked someone for their measurements, I've also never been asked for my dress size or bra size.

I know some people do search for certain qualities but I feel that is offset by the fact that people will put what they think someone else wants, not always accuracy so again, how would you know the profiles that are filtered don't still want 16.5cm - 16.6 cm only and just haven't felt they needed to state it on the profile?

Either way, admin do look at these suggestions

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It would require actual definitions and points to measure from, also who polices it when someone makes a mistake? "

No different really to stating ones body type/size in profiles or even using filters/Photoshop pictures, or old photos....

They're often viewed through rose tints. Even profiles are sexed up to sell.

Dudley

"It would require actual definitions and points to measure from, also who polices it when someone makes a mistake?

No different really to stating ones body type/size in profiles or even using filters/Photoshop pictures, or old photos....

They're often viewed through rose tints. Even profiles are sexed up to sell."

Like I asked earlier, where would it end?

Yep, I use age filters.

Isnt that beimg lazy though same as using which sex your looking or distance from where you live lol

Not particularly since I'm not asking the site owners to implement something just for a few people. "

I meant the fact you use the filters, not whether they are there or not, as you implied earlier in the thread it would be lazy using the other filters i suggested, but its ok using filters already there lol

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

"As a guy with avg size, id like to be able to filter out fems and cpls looking for only these sizes as it wastes everyones time and would make searches be all the more tailored, i realise where do you draw the line on filters, but find so many when i read though the profile they only want these sizes."

Totally impossible when 98% of guys think there cock is 3 inches bigger than it actually is

"As a guy with avg size, id like to be able to filter out fems and cpls looking for only these sizes as it wastes everyones time and would make searches be all the more tailored, i realise where do you draw the line on filters, but find so many when i read though the profile they only want these sizes.

Totally impossible when 98% of guys think there cock is 3 inches bigger than it actually is "

Well more fool the guy who isnt vwe or w/e but then applied the search for people looking for that. As they will end up found out, for the more realistic guys like me, id remove those looking for vwe or w/e to not waste anyones time.

Some guy will bs about length filter or not, the filter helps the others.

Dudley

Yep, I use age filters.

Not particularly since I'm not asking the site owners to implement something just for a few people.

I meant the fact you use the filters, not whether they are there or not, as you implied earlier in the thread it would be lazy using the other filters i suggested, but its ok using filters already there lol"

Gender and location are totally different to dick size.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"I haven't got a clue what goes into running a site like this or how easy it is to upgrade things, cost hard drive space etc

As for people lying about their height/cock size etc, If it's something of importance for a meet just ask for pics to prove it

If someone is purchasing something they are what I call incentivised to be honest. Someone is less likely to purchase a Ford if they want a BMW and highly unlikely to order a dress in size 6 if they are a size 14.

I don't want to see dick picks and I've never asked someone for their measurements, I've also never been asked for my dress size or bra size.

I know some people do search for certain qualities but I feel that is offset by the fact that people will put what they think someone else wants, not always accuracy so again, how would you know the profiles that are filtered don't still want 16.5cm - 16.6 cm only and just haven't felt they needed to state it on the profile?

Either way, admin do look at these suggestions

"

As long as I've been on fab (5 years) people have been asking for improvements to the search options to help filter people out or to help them find people they are looking for easier, They even done a survey last year asking people questions about how the site was run and for improvement suggestions, As far as I know and there has been many follow up threads about it fab didn't reply or take up any of the most asked for improvements

i.e A better search filter

Yep, I use age filters.

I meant the fact you use the filters, not whether they are there or not, as you implied earlier in the thread it would be lazy using the other filters i suggested, but its ok using filters already there lol

Gender and location are totally different to dick size. "

Its filters to help the user tailor the search to what your looking for, so just the same theme.

I really dont get why your so anti, as even if they were added you wouldnt have to use them and still search as you currently do.

So it doesnt change your fab user experience.

Dudley

Yep, I use age filters.

Its filters to help the user tailor the search to what your looking for, so just the same theme.

I really dont get why your so anti, as even if they were added you wouldnt have to use them and still search as you currently do.

So it doesnt change your fab user experience."

This is a public forum, you posted an idea, I disagree with it, I'm just telling you why I think it's unnecessary, it won't change the outcome.

Yep, I use age filters.

This is a public forum, you posted an idea, I disagree with it, I'm just telling you why I think it's unnecessary, it won't change the outcome. "

I appreciate that, and good to hear different views, just trying to understand the reasons behind the view point for rejecting an idea that takes nothing away from your current experience and others would find useful.

Dudley

Yep, I use age filters.

This is a public forum, you posted an idea, I disagree with it, I'm just telling you why I think it's unnecessary, it won't change the outcome.

I appreciate that, and good to hear different views, just trying to understand the reasons behind the view point for rejecting an idea that takes nothing away from your current experience and others would find useful. "

I just see it as yet another way for men (the most likely group but not all of them) to put very little effort in.

Manchester

Clearly this is a great idea.

Yep, I use age filters.

I appreciate that, and good to hear different views, just trying to understand the reasons behind the view point for rejecting an idea that takes nothing away from your current experience and others would find useful.

I just see it as yet another way for men (the most likely group but not all of them) to put very little effort in. "

Why would the filters making it easier to find the people best suited to meet be an issue? Regarding the effort surely that comes when messaging, chatting and getting their profile setup.

When a guy messages you, do you ask how he came across your profile and if he found you simply in the peope local then youd reject him as it was less effort than a guy who searched through the whole country before finding your profile and messaging? Or judge them on their message and profile after you get their mail?

I just find your arguement against this idea has more holes than swiss cheese.

Dudley

Yep, I use age filters.

I just see it as yet another way for men (the most likely group but not all of them) to put very little effort in.

Why would the filters making it easier to find the people best suited to meet be an issue? Regarding the effort surely that comes when messaging, chatting and getting their profile setup.

When a guy messages you, do you ask how he came across your profile and if he found you simply in the peope local then youd reject him as it was less effort than a guy who searched through the whole country before finding your profile and messaging? Or judge them on their message and profile after you get their mail?

I just find your arguement against this idea has more holes than swiss cheese."

To be honest, it doesn't matter if you like my argument or not and it's doesn't matter if I like the idea, neither has any impact on the outcome. I think it's an unnecessary addition to the site, that's all.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is the feedback section for Admin rather than a section to keep arguing over the same point

Please stop

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, Admin read every suggestion so you are in the right section

Ok, its not about liking your points and im l all good with agree to disagree etc, its more trying to get a reasonable reason behind your points (which apart from saying blokes are lazy) you dont really seemed to have made any, or countered any of my points with any decent responses.

In regards to the lazy bit, like me plenty of people on fab will have careers, family and friends that keep us busy so any time savers on fab for searching would be a bonus.

I realise it doesnt mean fab will make this change, but good to discuss ideas, hence you contributing yourself on this topic.

"This is the feedback section for Admin rather than a section to keep arguing over the same point

Please stop

"

Apologises, just seen this message jyst after i last posted

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

if you read their profile they usually would say if they want a big cock? that's the only way to filter. same with me, i would never be interested in men who want bbw or big boobs

By *laceboCouple  over a year ago

Honiton

This is funny, I mean if she wants 9"+ then surely her pussy is like the Mersey tunnel and is nothing to be proud of, you don't see guys asking for filters of tight firm or shallow pussies or dress sizes, I mean we can all be shallow

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Trust me, as a woman, most of us don't specify a dick size. "

By *ingswoodhullMan  over a year ago

Hull

The amount of guys that say they are large dicked is entertaining. Not sure where they measure it from! Possible their asshole

» Add a new message to this topic