FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > covid guidelines

covid guidelines

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reamgirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

gorey

This is an international site yet the UK guidelines seem to be applied to every other country here. The guidelines for Ireland for example are different and yet people are getting banned for putting up meets or social events. I am not sure how things work but maybe some irish (or other country) mods would be a welcome addition. And also giving people a ban without even the courtesy of a message explaining why can be very disheartening. I appreciate a lot of work is involved so maybe more mods are required. Thanks xxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *DSGCouple  over a year ago

That place in

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1041292

Funny i thought there be administration from each country, would make more sence? The post above doesn't really address the question

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can't advertise for meets in the forum as we have no meets section. If someone gets banned they get a mail with the reason why in it

There are a good few mods at the moment. they don't have to come from different parts of the country to be able to moderate the forum to the rules set.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1026660

The last update was yesterday on the end of this thread as to what is allowed

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Copied post from Admin

"Just a quick update on this.

If you are following the local Covid-19 guidance in your country/locality (as some rules are very location specific), as per our post above, that is OK.

This continues to be the case as governments update their guidelines. If you are choosing to meet in a way that follows the guidance at that time, there is no problem.

Admin"